剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
-布里安娜 -求你别再伤害任何人
- Briana... - Just please don't hurt anybody else.
密♥码♥是什么 布里安娜
What's the code, Briana?
7-m-t-j-p-9
7-m-t-j-p-9.
解除封锁
你得阻止她
You need to stop this.
威勒的密♥码♥权限比我高
Weller's code overrides mine.
你做的是对的 布里安娜
You did the right thing, Briana.
你可以坐下了
You can sit down now.
你很勇敢
You're a brave man.
还有谁觉得自己很勇敢的
Anyone else feeling brave?
看好人♥质♥
Guard the hostages.
搜捕其他探员
Round up any other agents.
占领军械库
Secure the armory.
A队
Alpha Point.
找到帕克和戴文 我有话和他们说
Find Parker and Devon. I want a word with them.
B队 跟我去实验室
Bravo Point, with me to the lab.
他们朝我们来了
They're heading right for us.
我们需要枪
We need guns.
只要比谢培德先赶到军械库
We get to the armory before Shepherd,
就有了反击的机会
we stand a fighting chance.
-好的 -你在干什么
- Okay. - What are you doing?
我在启动数据库转移
I'm starting the database migration.
帕特森 我们得走了
Patterson, we gotta go.
好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay, okay...
好了 引导模式启动了
Okay, we're in boot mode.
不论谢培德想要什么
Whatever Shepherd was after,
这都能拖延她的时间
this'll slow her down.
战略情报与行动中心系统转移
正在转移 请勿切断电源
是 长官
Yes, sir.
是州长打来的
That was the governor.
沙暴组织占领了纽约办
Sandstorm has cut the NYO off.
那个复♥制♥的场景得花好几个月才能建成
That replica would have taken months to make.
这次行动他们谋划很长时间了
They've been planning this for a long time.
你觉得这就是"第二阶段"吗
You think this is Phase Two?
有可能 不论这是什么
Possibly. Whatever it is,
我们都必须回去阻止他们
we gotta get back and we gotta stop it.
虽然沙暴组织可能已经控制了大楼
Sandstorm, they might be controlling the building,
可他们对大楼的了解远不及我
but they don't know it as well as I do.
底层下面还有个地下室
There's a sub-basement beneath the bottom floor.
在一部维护电梯里
In a maintenance elevator.
八十年代的时候
Back in the '80s,
纽约开始扩建地铁
the city started construction to extend the N line.
线路经过纽约办的下面
It went underneath what's now the NYO.
所以项目不得不停工
They had to cancel the project.
但地下通道还在
But that access tunnel still exists.
-我们就从那里进去 -是的
- So that's our way in. - Yes.
战略情报与行动中心系统转移
正在转移 请勿切断电源
通知人♥质♥小队
Radio the hostage team.
把死亡人数和现有人数报告给我
I want a death toll and a head count.
什么时候决定的今天发起攻击
Since when is the attack today?
你被抓的时候
Since you got caught.
不允许被抓的人知道计划的情况出现
I can't have prisoners knowing the plan.
戴文在哪
Where's Devon?
威勒和蕾米把她送去黑狱了
Weller and Remi took her to a black site.
他们应该在这的
They were supposed to be here.
至少现在我们知道没有什么阻碍了
Well, at least now we know there won't be a problem.
帕特森就是阻碍
Patterson's the problem.
她把整个系统设置成了引导模式
She's put the whole system in boot mode.
那就取消引导模式
So we kill the boot mode.
中断转移有可能损坏硬盘
Interrupting the migration could corrupt the drives.
不行
No.
已经到了这一步 决不能失去权限
We've come too far to lose access entirely.
那就等着它结束 然后再...
So we wait till it's finished and then we--
我们的目标分布在四个时区
We have targets in four time zones.
没时间等了
I don't have time to wait.
找到帕特森
Find Patterson!
一刻也不能耽搁
I don't want any more delays.
你得来看看这个
You're gonna want to see this.
罗曼
Roman.
看来我们想到一起去了
All right, looks like we got the same idea.
沙暴组织有一队人朝这边来了
There's a Sandstorm team heading this way.
-我们得走了 -他们来干什么
- We gotta keep moving. - Why are they here?
知道谢培德的目的吗
Do we know what Shepherd wants?
首先是我的实验室
Well, my lab, for starters.
显然里面肯定有什么
Clearly, there's something in there
是她从别的终端上无法得到的
that she can't get from any other terminal.
等等 国安部的内部网络
Wait. The Homeland Security Intranet.
什么 那可是高度加密的闭路系统
What? That's a closed circuit, highly encrypted system.
在我实验室可不是
Not from my lab.
联调局只有这一台电脑
It's the one FBI computer that communicates
能访问国安局的整个数字基础设施
with the entire DHS digital infrastructure.
她要是对这个下手肯定没好事
Nothing good's gonna happen if she starts messing with that.
数据库转移还有多长时间结束
How long until the database migration finishes?
不会太久
Not long.
可要是我们能进入机房♥
But, if we can get to the server room,
也许我就能重定向辅助电源
maybe I can redirect some of the auxiliary power
使电脑过载
and overload my computers.
也许 有多大把握
Maybe? How maybe?
80%
80%.
老实说只有75%
75% if I'm being honest.
好吧 其实是接近60%
Okay, closer to 60, really.
把能带的都带上
Take what we can get.
好了 马上就好
All right, we're getting there.
我们队的人 你觉得他们...
The team, do you think they're--
别瞎想了
Let's not think.
先进去再说
Let's get in there first.
罗曼 他...
Roman, he's...
如果谢培德找到他 他在牢房♥毫无反抗之力
He's a sitting duck in that cell if Shepherd finds him.
-要不是我骗了他... -你必须骗他
- If I hadn't lied to him-- - You had to lie.
因为你知道
'Cause you knew.
好了
Okay.
在你内心深处 你知道他的为人
Deep down, you knew what he was
你也害怕当他知道真♥相♥以后
and you were scared of what he'd do
会做出什么样的事
when he learned the truth.
如果罗曼正在变回老样子
If Roman's returning to who he was,
那对我来说又意味着什么呢
then what does that mean for me?
你不是你弟弟
You're not your brother.
-我们得救他 -我们正在尽我们的所能
- We have to save him. - We're doing everything we can.
外面那些警报 骚乱
All the alarms, the chaos.
我就应该猜到是你
Should have guessed it was you.
你记得我
You remember me?
我记得的事可多了
I remember a lot of things.
好了 维修电梯在那边
All right, the maintenance elevator is that way.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他们在安装炸♥弹♥
They're planting bombs.
袭击不只是针对战略情报与行动中心
The attack isn't just on SIOC.
他们是要炸毁整栋楼
They're trying to take down the whole building.
安全
Clear.
我早该想到的
I should have thought of this.
去年 国土安♥全♥部♥
Last year, Homeland Security
把保护力量集中在他们认为
centralized protection for federal buildings
可能会成为高价值高风险目标的政♥府♥大楼
they considered high value and high-risk targets.
从我的实验室都能进去
They're all accessible from my lab.
我们得假设每栋楼都会被谢培德袭击
We have to assume Shepherd's gonna attack each and every one.
我们得疏散人群
We gotta evacuate.
我们不可能及时赶去所有大楼
We'll never reach all the buildings in time.
我们只需要到达一栋
We only need to reach one.
华盛顿的国土安♥全♥部♥总部
DHS headquarters in Washington.
怎么做 我们依然联♥系♥不上外界
How? All of our comms are still out.
沙暴组织在我们的安全舱上接了某种设备
Sandstorm hardwired into our security hub
骗过视频监控
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表