剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
I would tell Shepherd everything.
你就是车里那女的吗
Are you that woman from the car?
他好像什么都不记得了
It's like he doesn't remember anything.
她一定是给罗曼注射了ZIP
She must've ZIP-ed Roman.
能告诉我你在哪吗
Can you tell me where you are?
我到底怎么了
What the hell happened to me?
我们得找到他
We have to find him.
你是海盗吗
Are you a pirate?
我不知道
I don't know.
你真有趣 那是你的宝藏吗
You're funny. Is that your treasure?
亮闪闪的
It's shiny.
我们认识吗
Do I know you?
对 我也是海盗
Yep, I'm a pirate, too.
不好意思 我女儿吵到你了吧
Sorry, is my daughter bothering you?
还要点什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
甜点怎么样
Some dessert?
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
要甜点吗
Dessert?
或者一块派
Maybe a slice of pie?
先生 你没事吧
Sir, are you all right?
带上你女儿 赶紧出去
Take the girl, get out of here.
快走
Go.
你好啊 罗曼
Hey there, Roman.
是你妹妹派我们来接你的
Your sister sent me to pick you up.
你认识我妹妹
You know my sister?
她很担心你
She's worried about you.
这里不安全
It's not safe here.
我要在这里等我妹妹
I should wait here for my sister.
我带你去找她
I'm gonna take you to her.
罗曼 没事的
Roman, it's fine.
我们得带你离开这里
We gotta get you out of here.
罗曼 别紧张
Roman, it's all right.
联调局 放下武器
FBI! Drop your weapon!
你们当时带我回来 可没像对动物一样
When you brought me in, you didn't tie me up
把我绑起来
and treat me like an animal.
你当时可没想杀光我们
You hadn't just tried to get all of us killed.
里德现在还在急症室里 就因为...
Reade is in the trauma ward because...
那是谢培德干的 不是罗曼
That was Shepherd, not Roman!
你们两个都够了 没时间吵了
All right, enough, you two. We don't have time for this.
简说得对
Jane's right.
我们需要罗曼帮我找帕特森
We need Roman's help to find Patterson.
如果我们把他视作敌人
So if we treat him like the enemy--
他确实是
Which he is.
对 但如果我们这么对他
Yes, but if we treat him like that,
他或许不会合作
he may not cooperate.
就算他愿意合作
Even if he wants to cooperate,
他还能告诉我们什么
what is he going to say?
"我什么都不记得了"
"I don't remember anything"?
我们在这浪费时间 而帕特森还在...
We're here wasting time while Patterson is still...
我们都很担心帕特森
We're all worried about Patterson.
可现在
But right now,
里面坐着的那位是我们手里唯一的线索
the only real lead we have is sitting in that room,
所以还是集中精力试试看吧
so let's just try and focus.
我要第一个进去问话
I wanna go in first.
我能跟他沟通
I can get through to him.
我同意
I agree.
我还要告诉罗曼事情的真♥相♥
And I want to tell Roman the truth.
告诉他一切
Everything.
包括我给他注射了ZIP
Including that I ZIP-ed him.
-你疯了 -塔莎
- You're crazy. - u202dTasha.
你们就留在这儿
You guys can stay here
跟那个失忆的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈话吧
and talk to the forgetful terrorist,
而我要去找真正的线索了
but I'm going to go find a real lead.
简
Jane,
你不能告诉你哥哥 你给他注射了ZIP
you can't tell your brother that you ZIP-ed him.
如果我骗他 他怎么可能信任我
How can he trust me if I lie to him?
如果你不骗他 他又怎么会信你
Well, how can he trust you if you don't?
想想吧 简
Think about it, Jane.
当你从包里爬出来时
When you came out of that bag,
对那些把你装进去的人作何感想
how'd you feel about the people that put you in there?
你恨他们
You hated them.
他也会恨你这么做的
He will hate you for doing this, too.
你必须骗他
You have to lie to him.
要是他记得自己被注射了ZIP怎么办
Yeah, and what if he remembers being ZIP-ed?
几周或者几年之后
Weeks or even years from now,
他可能会意识到我们所有的关系
he could realize our entire relationship
都是建立在谎言上
was based on a lie.
我们必须冒这个险 简
It's a risk we have to take, Jane.
否则他永远不会告诉我们帕特森在哪
Otherwise, he will never tell us where Patterson is.
我要你回答几个问题
I need you to answer a few questions.
我要你把我放开
And I need you to untie me.
我想我们的要求都难以实现
My guess is we both don't get our way.
我会实现的
I'm gonna get my way.
博登医生
Dr. Borden,
你何不告诉她这是做什么用的
why don't you tell her what this is for?
是做细针穿刺活检用的
It's for fine-needle aspiration biopsies.
说得通俗点就是 采集组织样本
For taking tissue samples, in layman's terms.
不过别怕
Oh, don't worry.
我更愿意采取简单的方式
I-- I'd much rather do this the easy way.
说 联调局对"第二阶段"知道些什么
So, what does the FBI know about Phase Two?
知道吗 我很了解你
You know, I know a lot about you.
我知道你热爱你的工作
I know you love your job.
你喜欢破解我们的谜题
You love solving our puzzles.
你擅长解谜 很有天赋
And you're good at it. You're gifted.
在所有谜题背后
Behind all the puzzles...
所有科学研究背后 事实上
well, all the science, really...
有两项工作 对吗
there are two tasks, right?
观察和分♥析♥
Observe and analyze.
我敢说 如果你听不见的话
I bet it would be really hard
想要做出缜密的观察
to make a thoughtful observation if you...
那将会... 很难
say... couldn't hear.
那么
u202dSo...
你对"第二阶段"知道些什么
What do you know about Phase Two?
真抱歉这么对你
I'm so sorry about all of this.
罗曼 我知道你很生气
Roman, I understand that you're angry.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
我有个朋友失踪了
A friend of mine is missing,
你可能知道她在哪
and you may know where she is.
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
我大脑一片空白
Everything is empty.
我完全明白那是种什么感觉
And I know exactly what that feels like.
当初我被带进联调局时
When I was brought to the FBI,
我不记得自己是谁 做过什么
I couldn't remember who I was or what I'd done.
就像张白纸
I was empty.
是这些人帮我重新感到充实
And these people helped me feel full again.
他们照顾了你吗
They took care of you?
他们也会照顾你的
And they're gonna take care of you.
我不知道可以相信谁
I don't know who I can trust.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
我不会欺骗你
I'm not gonna lie to you.
为什么我什么都不记得了
Why can't I remember anything?
因为你的记忆被抹掉了
Because your memory was erased.
我们母亲干的
By our mother.
她也抹掉了我的记忆
She erased mine, too.
为什么 她为什么要这么做
Why? Why would she do this?
为什么要伤害我
Why would she want to hurt me?
因为她是个很可怕的人
Because she's a terrible person.
我们小时候 她从孤儿院收养了我们
And when we were little, she took us from an orphanage,
现在她是个恐怖组织的首领
and now she is the leader of terrorist organization.
是她抓了你朋友吗
Did she take your friend?
是她手下干的
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表