剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
她肯定知道 总有一天会有人找到她
She had to know that someone might find her someday.
你觉得她没有防范吗
Think she's not prepared?
谁知道她在那里面准备了什么呢
Who knows what she's got rigged in there?
我一个人进去 令她出其不意
I go in alone, it's unexpected.
她看见你不会高兴的
She's not gonna be happy to see you.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
里德 你去侧门
Reade... you're the side entrance.
塔莎 你去后门
Tasha, you got the rear.
没有我的命令不许进去
Do not move in until I say.
脱掉防弹背心
Remove your vests.
别动
Don't move.
我只想谈谈
I just wanna talk.
-带把枪和我谈 -简...
- Yeah, with a gun in your hand. - Jane...
想和我谈 就放下武器
You wanna talk, lose the weapon!
多少个探员 他们在什么位置
How many agents, and where are they positioned?
你们进来吧
You need to come in.
多少人 在哪
How many and where?
我不希望有人受伤
I don't want anyone to get hurt.
你不希望有人受伤
You don't want anyone to get hurt?
你知道过去三个月我待在什么地方吗
Do you have idea where I have been these past three months?
知道他们整日整夜是怎么对我的吗
What they did to me, day in and day out?
中情局把你带走了
The CIA took you.
我从没想过要这样
That was never what I wanted.
-你没想过 -我希望伸张正义
- Oh, no? - I wanted justice.
按照这个国家的法律
Under the laws of this country.
我并不存在 柯特
I don't exist, Kurt!
我没有护照
I don't have a passport,
没有出生证明
I don't have a birth certificate,
我没有公民权利
I have no rights!
求你
Please.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
我不会回去的
I am not going back.
那你就得朝我开枪了
Then you're gonna have to shoot me.
天啊
God!
简
Jane!
住手
Stop it!
简
Jane...
停下
Stop it!
快停下
Stop it!
不许动
Freeze!
简 放下枪
Jane, drop it!
那是什么机器
What are they hooking her up to?
核磁共振头部测谎仪
An MRI-based coronary lie detector.
血管 心脏和大脑中
It monitors even the smallest contractions
再微弱的收缩都监测得到
in the veins, heart, and brain.
百分之百准确
It's 100% accurate,
而且把测谎器做得像枚情绪戒指
and it makes a polygraph look like a mood ring.
那为什么要用测谎器呢
Then why do we use a polygraph?
因为...我们不允许给她注射
Because... we're not allowed to inject our subjects
大量辐射物质
with substantial doses of radioactive material.
这样做并不完全合法
It's not exactly legal.
你好 简 我叫娜兹
Hello, Jane. My name is Naz.
我需要你对我完全诚实
I need you to be completely honest with me.
只有这样才能顺利进行
That's the only way that this is going to work.
你凭什么认为我会告诉你
What makes you think I'll tell you anything?
两周前 你从俄勒冈州的黑狱
You managed to escape, unaided,
单枪匹马地逃了出来
from a CIA black site in Oregon two weeks ago.
你可以算得上是足智多谋了
I think it's fair to categorize you as resourceful.
你本可以逃到世界的另一头
You could be halfway around the world right now,
可正相反 你却躲在新泽西的卡姆登
but instead, you chose to hide in Camden, New Jersey,
距离这里两小时路程
two hours away from here.
你没跑 是因为你还有想完成的事
You didn't run 'cause you're not finished.
你想找到他们
You want to find them.
我也想
Well, so do I.
想瞒着中情局
It'll be nearly impossible
不让他们知道我们抓到了你
to keep the CIA from finding out
这几乎是不可能的
that we've recaptured you.
要是你再被他们抓回去
And if they do take you back into custody...
他们会把你关到一个你永远无法逃脱的地方
they'll keep you somewhere that you will never break out of.
给我一个阻拦他们的理由
Give me a reason to hold them off.
你和我们合作 我们给你自♥由♥
You work with us, earn your freedom.
帮我们抓住那些把你害成这样的人
Help us bring down the people who put you here.
从你在时代广场被发现我们就在监控你
We've been watching you since you were found in Times Square,
但有些小谜团还未解开
but we're missing some pieces.
你的上级奥斯卡最早是什么时候联♥系♥你的
When did the operative known as Oscar first approach you?
在汤姆·卡特绑♥架♥我之后
After Tom Carter kidnapped me.
他绑♥架♥了我 拷问我
He abducted me and tortured me.
奥斯卡杀了卡特 救了我
Oscar killed Carter and rescued me.
给我看了一个视频
He showed me a video.
是在他们洗掉我的记忆前
It was a recording I made for myself
我为自己录下的
before they erased my memory.
你对自己做了这一切
You did this to yourself.
你相信他们了吗
And did you believe them?
这一切是你对自己做的
That you did this to yourself?
相信了
Yes.
我记得奥斯卡
I remembered Oscar.
我们
We...
在此之前我们曾是情侣
We were engaged before all of this.
奥斯卡要你做什么
What did Oscar want you to do?
他给了我很多任务
He had missions for me.
他说都是些无关痛痒的小任务
He said that they were inconsequential, small.
偷一支笔 换掉一个定位芯片
Steal a pen, replace a GPS chip.
你是自愿完成这些任务的吗
And you performed these missions willingly?
不是
No.
他说如果我不照办 他...
He said that if I didn't, that...
他们就会杀掉柯特
they would kill Kurt.
他们会杀掉我的队友
That they would kill my team.
-你相信了他 -是的
- And you believed him? - Yes.
简 然而这些任务
But these missions, Jane,
并非无关痛痒 对吗
they were neither small nor inconsequential, were they?
其实谋划很大并且有非常明确的目的
They had a very large, very specific goal.
是的
Yes.
一个当我发现时已经无力弥补的目的
One that I... didn't realize until it was too late.
陷害梅菲尔谋杀罪
To frame Mayfair for murder.
梅菲尔助理局长现在在哪
Where is Assistant Director Mayfair right now?
简
Jane?
她死了
She's dead.
她找到了我们 我不知道怎么找到的
She found us, but I don't know how.
但她...
But she...
接着奥斯卡杀了她
And then Oscar killed her.
他向我保证不会有人受伤的 却杀了她
He promised me no one would get hurt, and then he killed her.
奥斯卡现在在哪
Where's Oscar now?
他死了
He's dead.
我找到了他 我想
I tracked him down, I wan--
我想把他抓回来 结束这一切
I wanted to bring him in to put an end to all of this.
但他攻击了我 我就杀了他
But he attacked me, so I killed him.
我杀了他
I killed him!
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
她说的是实话 核磁共振仪...
She's telling the truth. The MRI--
她现在说的当然是真的了
Of course she is now!
她被抓了
She's been caught.
坐上了测谎仪
She's hooked up to that machine.
但这不代表我们可以信任她
It doesn't mean we can trust her.
听着
Look...
他们犯了个错误...
They made a mistake...
他们当着她的面杀了梅菲尔
when they killed Mayfair in front of her.
她现在想击垮他们
She wants to bring them down, and...
她已经杀了她的未婚夫
she's already killed her fiance.
她爱梅菲尔
She loved Mayfair.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表