剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
I'll get you an expedited warrant.
-里德 绕后面去 -是
- Reade, go around the back. - On it!
发现服务器
I found the servers.
他在用铝热剂破坏硬盘
He's using thermite to destroy the hard drives.
疑犯携带武器
Suspect is armed.
朝你去了 里德
Coming to you, Reade.
你们救下那些硬盘
Save those hard drives!
-收到 -收到
- Copy. - u202dCopy.
里德 里德
Reade. Reade!
里德
Reade!
里德 够了 够了
Reade, enough of that! Enough! Enough!
转过身 转过身
Turn over. Turn over!
双手放在后面
Put your hands behind your back.
波·凯尔 你被捕了
Bo Kaier, you're under arrest.
站起来
Get on your knees and stand up.
走
Walk.
多亏了简和萨帕塔
Thanks to Jane and Zapata,
这些硬盘并未被彻底烧毁
these hard drives were more singed than slagged.
我提取了幻影猫主数据库的重要部分
I was able to access a good portion of Shadowcat's main database.
这是什么 他收集的电子游戏吗
What's this? His video game collection?
既是也不是
Yes and no.
凯尔基于市面上的电子游戏
Kaier has modified commercial video games
模拟出了全国安保最严格的几栋建筑物
to simulate some of the most secure buildings in the country.
每个游戏模组的"目标"都是夺取某物
The "Objective" in each mod is to heist something.
埃博拉疫苗 核材料 武器原型
Ebola vaccines, nuclear materials, weapon prototypes.
这是亚特兰大的疾控中心
This is the CDC in Atlanta.
疾控中心侧立面图
去年发生过一起抢劫案
There was a robbery there last year.
数千埃博拉疫苗被盗
Thousands of Ebola vaccines were stolen.
这么说凯尔在再现抢劫过程
So Kaier's recreating heists.
不 这文件创建在劫案发生之前
No, this file was created before the crime happened.
那这游戏就是用于劫匪模拟训练的
So the game is a training simulator for robberies.
没错 凯尔利用他的机密权限
Exactly... Kaier's using his classified access
获取安保分布情况
to obtain security measures,
然后将这些万无一失的计划伪装成游戏卖♥♥出去
then selling off these foolproof plans disguised as playable mods.
可一款电子游戏真能有这么大作用吗
But how much can a video game really teach you?
这是个非常有争议的问题
I mean, that's actually a very controversial question.
因为很多人认为电子游戏真是...
'Cause a lot of people would argue that video games are actually...
这些模型相当的详细
The mods are insanely detailed.
守卫数量 所用武器
Number of guards and their weapons,
摄像头位置 哪扇门上了锁
security cameras, locked doors,
警♥察♥的反应时间及程序
police response and procedures.
对 这就是劫犯一个也没抓到的原因
Right. So that's why none of the teams were ever caught.
造成人员伤亡肯定也和这件事有关
The body counts might have had something to do with it, too.
是的 疾控中心四人死亡
Yeah, four dead at the CDC.
迈阿密画廊三人 无核原虫基因研究所六人
Three at a gallery in Miami. Six at Monera-Gen.
这么说凯尔的双手沾满了鲜血
So Kaier's got a lot of blood on his hands.
他还可能让更多人丧命
And he could have a lot more.
我们还找到了些新的游戏模组
We found some new mods, too,
地图定位于不同的城市
all located in different cities.
那些劫案还没发生
Heists that haven't happened yet.
达数十起
Dozens of 'em.
我们不知道会在何时何地发生
We don't know when or where.
我们还在试图恢复受损硬盘里的数据
We're still uncovering the data from the damaged drives.
我们最好查清楚
We better find out.
否则死亡人数就远不止如此了
Otherwise, the body count's gonna be a lot higher.
盲点
第二季 第四集
帕特森和萨帕塔破解了几个游戏模组
Patterson and Zapata have cracked a couple of the mods.
但我们能不能稍微谈一下里德的情况
But, can we quickly talk about Reade, please?
那人有枪
The guy had a gun.
里德要逮捕他只能那样做
Reade did what he had to do to make the arrest.
他打裂了嫌疑犯的颧骨
He broke a suspect's orbital bone.
你的探员有些不对劲
Something is going on with your agent.
他应该退出这件案子
He should sit this one out.
不 不可以
No. He shouldn't.
这是我的团队 我才能做这个决定
That is my team, and that is my call to make.
那就做啊
So make it.
去看看帕特森有什么发现
Let's go and see what Patterson's got.
我们还在恢复凯尔的硬盘碎片
We're still recovering fragments from Kaier's hard drives,
但我只提取了幻影猫卖♥♥出的最后一个计划
but I was able to extract the last plan Shadowcat sold.
看起来是针对纽约的抢劫计划
Looks like a heist plan for New York.
根据游戏中出现的
Judging from the partial maps
阿巴利艺术馆
局部地图和文物古迹
and antiquities appearing in the game,
我确定是阿巴利艺术馆
I'm pretty sure it's the Aebly Museum of Art.
阿巴利
知道他们的目标是什么吗
Any idea what they're targeting?
还不清楚 但我们缩小了时间范围
Unclear, but we've narrowed down the when.
游戏中有侍者提供酒水的画面
The game showcases wait staff serving drinks.
艺术馆只在活动时才会有侍者
They only do this during museum events.
-下次活动是什么时候 -两天后
- So, when's the next event? - It's two days from now.
有场募捐会 客人名单超过两百
Fundraising gala. Guest list is over 200 people.
艺术馆下周将更换展品
The museum changes exhibits next week.
展品即将转移到其它城市
It's a good time to steal something
这是偷东西的好机会
before it moves on to the next city.
而且日间活动的安保人员会少很多
And the security roster during daytime events is a lot lighter.
募捐会让窃贼有无数方法混迹其中
Well, the party'll give the thieves plenty of ways to blend in.
我们也这么做
Then we do the same.
混入募捐会中
We go into this event undercover.
如果抢劫团伙出现 我们正好阻止他们
If the heist crew shows up, we're there to stop them.
我会尽力修复游戏模组
I'll recover what I can from the mod,
看看能否弄清楚他们的目标是什么
see if I can get a clearer picture of what they're after.
很好
Good.
里德 我能和你谈谈吗
Reade. Can I talk to you for a second?
那家伙一拳打在我脸上 我只是在自卫
The guy clocked me in the face. I was defending myself.
不是这个... 你是不是有什么事
Forget it... Is there something else going on with you
应该告诉我的
that I should know about?
比如说
Like what?
我就问问
I'm just sayin'.
-如果你想休息几天...-我没事
- If you wanna take a few days... - I'm good, really.
好吧
All right.
这可是你说的
I'm gonna hold you to that.
两天后
需要帮忙吗
Do you need a hand?
好的
Uh... Sure.
拉上去了
There you go. All set.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们还需要这个
We're gonna need these.
我们又要假扮已婚夫妇了吗
Oh, heh. Are we playing a married couple again?
不是
No.
内耳通讯设备
Inner ear comms.
确保别被对方发现我们是来破坏展会的
So that we don't tip anyone off we're crashing the party.
谢谢
Thanks.
艺术馆的安保已处于戒备状态
Museum security has been put on alert.
有很多层要查啊
Got a lot of ground to cover.
娜兹和帕特森 你们在一楼
Naz and Patterson, you're on the first floor.
简和我去二楼
Jane's on second with me.
里德 塔莎 从顶楼开始
Reade, Tasha, start on the top floor.
逐层向下
Work your way down.
你俩真惨
Sucks for you two.
你们看不到亚历山大·考尔德的作品了
You're gonna miss the Alexander Calder exhibit.
我知道你会给我们说一遍的
I'm sure you'll tell us all about it.
我们不是来欣赏艺术的
We're not here for the art.
每个人都睁大眼睛 注意观察
So, everyone, keep your eyes peeled for
是否有可疑的人或事
something or someone suspicious.
女士们先生们 谢谢大家的光临
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for coming.
今晚我们募捐到的每一分钱
Every penny we raise tonight goes directly
都将直接捐给世界各地的净水计划
to clean water initiatives all over the world.
甚至现场就有不少
Even some right here in our backyard.
所以再拿杯酒吧
So grab another drink.
为捐赠更多的钱做好准备
Get ready to donate way more than you should.
暂不开放
可疑嫌犯 男 三十多岁
Possible suspect. Male, 30s.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表