剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
-好 -我联♥系♥联航局
- On it. - u202dI'll contact the FAA.
在我们解除威胁之前 要他们安排停飞
Get them to start grounding and rerouting flights
重新安排航线
until we can neutralize the threat.
前面是什么人
What's that up ahead?
我们是联调局的
This is the FBI!
站在原地 放下武器
Stay where you are and put down your weapons!
他们想带着导弹逃跑
They're getting away with the missiles!
里德 塔莎 我们掩护你们
Reade! Tasha! We'll cover you!
-去追他们 -是
- Get 'em! - u202dOn it!
那肯定是导弹的制导器
Those must be the missile remotes!
我们走
Let's go!
各位 有一架从墨西哥城来的飞机
Guys, there's a flight about to land at LaGuardia
就要降落在拉瓜迪亚机场了
from Mexico City.
飞机上有十四名政客
There's 14 politicians
数据库匹配
和一些执法部门的官员
and law enforcement officials on board.
飞机已经到附近了
It's already overhead.
来不及变更路线了
It's too late to reroute it.
知道了
Good to know!
他拿着制导器
He's got the remote!
他在用制导器锁定那架飞机
He's locking on to the plane with the remote!
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
简 抢制导器
Jane! Grab the remote!
猎人角
投到水里
Put it in the water!
扔了
Drop it.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
天啊
Holy hell.
我们真的做到了
We actually did it.
一向如此
We always do.
至少到目前为止
I mean, you know, so far.
干得漂亮
Nice work out there.
现在知道不妨碍我的结果了吧
See what happens when you stay out of my way?
瓦伦丁怎样了
How's Valentine?
她手术结束了
She's in post-op.
她会活下来 但是不能走路了
She's gonna live, but she won't walk.
你下的指令没问题
You did not make the wrong call.
你让她别交火 她没有听
You told her not to engage, she disobeyed.
她是受过训练的缉毒局探员 威勒
She's trained DEA, Weller.
她知道其中风险
She knew the risks, that's...
那不是你的错
That's not on you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
今天干得不错
Good work today.
大家都是
Everyone.
瓦伦丁说她跟司法部的朋友
Look, Valentine said she confided in a friend
透露过消息 这人是基思·曼宁
at the Department of Justice, Keith Manning.
我们已经逆向追踪并确认
We've been able to trace backwards and determine
曼宁就是把"枪♥支♥追溯"的情报
Manning was the one who fed Sandstorm
告知沙暴组织的人
the gun-waltzing intel.
基于他在司法部的职务
And based on his placement in the DOJ,
看来他至少还与另一枚纹身
it looks like he was responsible
也就是随身相机案有关
for at least one other tattoo-- the bodycam case.
第65分局
手刃屠夫
我知道我们曾有过不愉快
Look, I know we've had our clashes,
但我想还是该让你们看看这个
but I wanted you all to see this.
所以我们不只是阻止了导弹
So not only did we stop a missile
在曼哈顿上空炸毁一架飞机
from blowing up a plane over Manhattan,
还翻开了沙暴组织的一张牌
we turned over a card in Sandstorm's organization.
基思·曼宁
简身体上的信息
The intel on Jane's body
应该在各个公共部门或私人组织内部
seems to have come from a number of sources
都有情报来源
from within the public and private sector.
我们已经确定了一部分
We've ID'd a few of them already.
那我们继续追查这些纹身
So, we keep following these tattoos
直到查到剩下的来源
until we track down the rest of the sources.
然后再突然袭击
Then we'll swoop in.
但愿能一举拿下沙暴组织
Hopefully take down all of Sandstorm's people in one hit.
事情远没有这么简单
That's a bit of an oversimplification,
不过我们的确有些进展了
but, yes, we are making progress.
明天见
See you guys tomorrow.
你还在想到底哪边是好人吗
You still wondering who the good guys are?
确实是
Look, it's true.
沙暴组织今天帮我们阻止了一场空难
Sandstorm helped us prevent a major disaster today.
但是我们采取的每个行动
But every action that we take here
都会对全球产生广泛的连锁反应
creates massive ripples across the globe.
航♥空♥股暴跌
Airline stocks plummeted.
"枪♥支♥追溯"丑闻使美国和墨西哥关系变僵
The gun-waltzing scandal put a chill on U.S.-Mexican relations.
华雷兹贩毒集团被削弱了
The Juarez cartel has been weakened,
而让它的竞争对手变强大了
which strengthens its competitors.
我们不知道沙暴组织让我们这么做的目的
We have no idea why Sandstorm wanted us to do this today.
所以我们还看不到事情全貌
So we can't see the complete picture yet.
因为你的"家人"不想让我们看到
Because your family doesn't want us to.
问问你自己是为什么吧
Ask yourself why that is.
你要跟弗雷迪谈了吗
You gonna talk to Freddy?
我们不能就再阻止个导弹袭击什么的吗
Can't we just stop another missile attack or something?
你尽力了 他会理解的
You did your best. He'll know that.
谢谢 萨帕塔
Thanks, Zapata.
抗生素药膏加止痛药
Antibiotic ointment with a painkiller.
轻微枪伤也会很严重
No such thing as a minor gunshot wound.
让人疼得要死
They all hurt like hell.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉我开枪打你
Sorry I shot you.
是我自己要求的
I did ask for it.
也是
Yeah.
是你要求的
You kind of did.
真是个美妙的惊喜
This is a nice surprise.
是啊 我刚好在附近
Yeah... I was just uh, ahem, in the neighborhood
想顺路来看看你怎么样
and thought I'd stop by, see how you're doing.
我见到了
Now I see.
请你喝一杯怎么样
Can I buy you a drink?
还是算了吧
Think I'll pass.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
-是因为...-我怀孕了
- Is it about... u202d- I'm pregnant.
抱歉我没早点告诉你 我只是...
I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I just...
我说不好 你经历了太多事
I don't know, you had so much going on
梅菲尔 你♥爸♥爸
with Mayfair... your dad.
三个月了吗
Three months?
说实话
Well, the truth is,
我不擅长处理这种事 好吗
I'm not great at this stuff, okay?
而且我很害怕
And I was scared.
这也是你的孩子 明白吗
This is gonna be your kid, too... all right?
我不是想在短期内寻找答案
I'm not looking for an answer any time soon,
也真心不是在暗示我们复合
and I'm truly not suggesting that we get back together,
因为我觉得我们不应该 但是...
'cause I don't think we should, but...
如果你想成为这孩子生命中的一部分
if you want to be a part of this kid's life,
我保证给你留出足够空间
I will make sure that there is space for that to happen.
你知道在我小时候
You know what my mom used to say to me...
我妈离开前
when I was young?
她常跟我怎么说吗
Before she took off.
"你跟你♥爸♥太像了"
"You're just like your father."
你肯定会是个好妈妈的
You're gonna be a great mom.
谢谢
Thanks.
晚安 柯特
Good night, Kurt.
晚安
Good night.
弗雷迪
Freddy!
你在这儿啊 伙计
There you are, man.
他们还以为你已经走了
Guys thought you left already.
我提早了一点下班
Punched out a little early.
你和检察官谈过了
You spoke to the D.A.
看来我根本不是什么重要证人
Guess I'm not such a star witness after all.
我本不想让你用这种方式知道的
Man, this is not how I wanted you to find out.
有那么一瞬间 我还真以为
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表