剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
that you could give us access to the NSA's quantum computer farm.
严格来说 我们的量子伺服器场并不存在
Our quantum server farm doesn't technically exist.
好吧
Well, heh, right.
但严格来说 你也不"存在"
But, technically, neither do you.
我去申请
I'll make the call.
在M7G677里面有什么
Look, what's in M7G677?
白昼计划 俄里翁 M7G677
一个黑洞
A black hole.
什么意思
In what sense?
就字面意思
In the literal sense.
就是一张黑洞的图片
It's an image file of a black hole.
就这样吗
That's it?
就这样
That's it.
这硬盘里放着三个文件夹
There are three folders on this drive.
其中两个包含了
Two contain information on maybe the most
或许是政♥府♥开展过最敏感的计划 可...
sensitive programs this government ever operated, and...
第三个只是张精美桌面壁纸 我们知道
Yeah, and the third is a decent desktop wallpaper, we know.
里面肯定隐藏着什么信息
There's gotta be something hidden in it,
只是我们还没发现
on it, with it-- we just can't see it yet.
快用他们秘密的
Use their secret and,
八成还是非法的量子计算机吧
I'm assuming, illegal quantum farm.
全力解密像素碎片
Focus on the pixel fragments
看看能得到什么
and see what we can get.
他们俩目前来讲还挺来电的
All right, well, they've got a fun vibe so far.
待在车里
Sit tight.
你没事吧 女士 需要帮忙吗
Everything okay? Do you need help, ma'am?
我来吧 警官
I got this, officer!
谢谢你
Thank you.
需要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
当然 那太好了
Sure. That'd be great.
抱歉 这会有点疼
I'm sorry, but this is gonna hurt.
我经历过更疼的
I've had worse.
我会尽快的 好吗
Try to work as fast as I can, okay?
我们认识彼此多久了
How-- how long have we known each other for?
非常久
A very long time.
我很想你
I miss you.
-我能不能 -什么
- Look, can I... - What?
我想我们从一开始就有些误会
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
你是说你们躲在后面 观察了我们一年
Like how you hung back and watched us for a year,
却没向我们提供任何情报吗
didn't share any of your intel?
现在我上司死了
Now my boss is dead.
我以为一年前我已把沙暴组织逼到绝境了
Listen, I thought I cornered Sandstorm a year ago.
我们在组织内部安插的线人
We had an active asset inside who was
差一点就能查出谁是谢培德了
very close to finding out who Shepherd was,
但后来一切都失败了
but then it all fell apart.
发生了什么
What happened?
沙暴组织在国安局安插了内鬼
Sandstorm had someone inside the NSA.
准确说是我一个朋友
A friend of mine, actually.
我们最终消灭了他 但...
We managed to neutralize him, but...
他还是杀了我们三个人
not before he killed three of my people.
我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
听着 我承担不起任何差错
Listen, I can't afford another mistake.
而且我能感觉到我们时间不多了
And I can feel the clock is running down on this.
你们团队以外的人
No one outside of your team
没必要知道我们的真正目标是什么
must know what our true objective is.
我们不能冒险再次被人告密
We can't risk another breach.
我同意
I agree.
简的追踪器又有信♥号♥♥了
Hey, Jane's tracker just came back online.
-怎么会 -我在她皮带上装了一个追踪器
- How? - I implanted a second tracker on her belt.
你什么
You what?
设定是简离开两小时后传输信♥号♥♥
It's programmed to start transmitting two hours after she left.
这是两手准备 以防出现她不得不
Look, it's a backup plan, in case she felt compelled
处理掉第一个的情况
to dispose of the first one.
要是他们扫描她怎么办
So what happens if they scan her?
本来是他们一见到她 就会扫描她
They'd do it the second they encountered her.
所以才设定了延时启动
That's why there's a delay.
你会害死她的
You're gonna get her killed.
没事的 我们血型一致
It's okay, we're the same blood type.
相信我
Trust me.
你要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
不 我想知道答案
No... I want answers.
谢培德是谁 俄里翁又是什么
Who is Shepherd? What's Orion?
等我们到了 你就知道了
You'll find out when we get there.
关掉追踪器 帕特森
Gotta shut it down, Patterson.
这会让简身处险境的
All right, they're taking Jane in deep.
如果被发现她带着追踪器 他们会杀了她
If she's caught with a transmitter, they'll kill her.
没那么简单 这种追踪器
It's not that easy-- this kind of transmitter
并没有设计远程关闭的功能
isn't designed to be shut down remotely.
那你就重新设计
All right, fine! So redesign it.
你这根本强人所难 你不能...
It's-- that doesn't even make any sense, you can't--
帕特森 快想想办法
Patterson, just find a way around it!
好好好 我在找 在找
Okay, finding, finding.
这是什么情况
What's going on?
你检查过她了吗
Did you sweep her?
你最好快点找到她
You better find her fast.
她不知道自己被装了窃听器
She doesn't know that she's been bugged.
想办法关掉 快
Find a way to shut it down... now!
别喊了 这对我编码毫无帮助
Stop yelling! It's not helping me code!
凯德囚禁了她三个月
Cade's had her in a hole for three months.
她为了回来 还挨了一枪
She took a bullet to get back to us.
我知道这些就够了
That's all I need to know.
抱歉我需要了解更多
You'll forgive me if I need a little more.
你认为我装了窃听器
You think I'm wired?
我为你经历这么多 你却怀疑我吗
After everything I just went through for you?
你认为我是在替他们办事
You think I'm working for them?
这么说吧
You know what?
如果这样能让我见到谢培德
If that's what it takes to meet Shepherd...
那搜吧
sweep me.
好了 关掉了
There. It's off.
天哪 我真牛
Damn, I'm good.
抱歉
My apologies.
小心驶得万年船
We can't be too careful, can we?
再见到你真是太好了
It's so good to see you again.
你是
You're...
我是谢培德
I'm Shepherd.
你的母亲
I'm your mother.
我...我母亲
My... my mother?
但 这是怎么...
But... how... how is that...
你出生于南非的比勒陀利亚
You were born in Pretoria, South Africa.
你真名叫爱丽丝·克鲁格
Your real name is Alice Kruger.
你的亲生父母
Your birth parents
是反种族隔离的激进分子
were antiapartheid activists.
政♥府♥杀害了他们 就在你家里
The government had them killed... in your own home.
你被强制送入一个秘密训练营
You were forced into a secret academy,
成为为国家效命的特工
Operatives for the state.
当然 你出类拔萃
Of course, you excelled.
但当种族隔离失败后 训练营也没落了
But when apartheid fell, so did the academy.
我是被派去解救你们的一位美国♥军♥人
I was one of the American soldiers who liberated you.
大多数孩子被送进了寄养机构
Most of the children were placed in foster care,
但你和你哥哥
but you and your brother...
太过危险
were too dangerous.
太过特殊
Too special.
没人能制得住你们
No one could handle you.
所以我决定亲自抚养你们
So I chose to raise you myself.
等等
Wait...
你们想要有新的名字
You wanted new names...
抛弃过去的人生
to distance yourself from a past.
你们想要忘记
You wanted to forget.
我们一起选的
We chose them together.
罗曼 和雷米
Roman... and Remi.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表