剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
一下子很难接受
It's a lot to take in.
但 那...
But... what about...
"俄里翁"和"第二阶段"又是什么
ORION and-- and Phase Two?
怎么
Wha-- what?
奥斯卡死了
Oscar's dead.
凯德干的
Cade got him.
在他抓到你之前的事
Before he got to you.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry, I...
我知道你们爱得有多深
I know how much the two of you loved each other.
罗曼在你失踪之后
Roman has been moving heaven and earth
四处去寻找凯德的行踪
since you disappeared, trying to track down Cade.
我保证 他会为此付出代价
And I promise you... he will pay for what he did.
天快亮了 我不能轻易抛头露面
It's almost dawn, I can't be out in the open like this.
你得回联调局去
You need to get back to the FBI.
什么 她才刚回来
What? She-- She just got here.
告诉他们是凯德绑♥架♥了你
Tell them Cade kidnapped you.
然后你逃走了
That you escaped.
或许还有办法挽救这次行动
There might still be a way to salvage this op.
我想要解释 我需要答案
I want answers. I-- I need answers.
今晚说得够多了
That's enough for tonight.
你很快会知道更多的
You'll get more soon.
但现在 你得回去继续做内应
But right now, we need to get you back in play.
我很想你
I've missed this face.
你回来了真好 雷米
It's so good to have you back, Remi.
一切就快要结束了
All of the pieces are almost into place.
你很快就不用再过这种双重生活了
You don't have to live this double life for much longer.
一切就快就绪了
We're almost ready.
给
Here...
我们不能直接开车送你回联调局
We can't exactly drop you back at the FBI.
我将你放在时代广场之前
Before I left you in Times Square,
我为你祈祷了一段古老的南非祷告
I said an old Afrikaans prayer for you.
求你能一路平安
For a safe journey and...
尽快回家
a quick return home.
都没应验 祷告也不过如此
You got neither. So much for prayer.
雷米和罗曼
Remi and Roman.
哥哥
My brother.
给你一个东西
Oh... I got you something.
一直为你保存着
Been holding onto it for you.
是时候还给你了
I think it's time you got it back.
你妈妈和你哥哥
Your mother and your brother?
这么说谢培德是军人
So, Shepherd's military.
或者曾经是
Or was.
这就能解释为什么
That certainly explains her access
她知道一些国家的重大机密
to some of the nation's biggest secrets.
开了个非常好的头
This is an unbelievable start.
干得漂亮
Great work, okay?
你好好休息一下吧
You try and get some rest.
为什么不告诉我牙齿的事
Why didn't you tell me about the tooth?
什么
What?
娜兹说帕特森
Naz told me that Patterson
对我的牙齿进行过同位素测试
ran an isotopic test on my tooth
就在我刚到这里的时候
when I first got here.
她告诉你 我出生在非洲
She told you I was born in Africa.
我不可能是泰勒·肖
That I couldn't be Taylor Shaw.
你的DNA鉴定结果一致
Your DNA matched.
但我的牙齿却不是
But my tooth didn't.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我一直以为自己是泰勒·肖
I believed I was Taylor Shaw
因为我没理由去怀疑
because I... had no reason to doubt--
因为我不希望那是真的
Because I didn't want it to be true.
我希望你是泰勒
I wanted you to be Taylor.
太希望了
More than anything.
我想他们正是知道这点
I guess they knew that.
你怎么会有那些记忆的
How did you get the memories?
跟我父亲一起钓鱼的回忆
Of fishing with me and my father.
他们说 我就是泰勒
They told me I was her.
奥斯卡给我看了照片
Oscar gave me photos...
让我说谎
and said to lie...
就说我记起来了
and say that I remembered them.
你为什么这么做
Why did you?
因为我...
Because I...
我希望这是真的
I wanted it to be true.
因为我希望自己是泰勒
Because I wanted to be Taylor.
太希望了
More than anything.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你们解秘了梅菲尔的那张照片了吗
You guys decode the Mayfair picture?
是很多张
Pictures.
像是无人机拍摄的失败的军事行动照片
Looks like drone photos of bad ops.
坠毁的直升机 身亡的美国士兵
Crashed helicopters, dead American soldiers.
帕特森 你能放大那张吗
Patterson... can you zoom in on that one?
可以 照片的分辨率非常高
Yeah, the resolution's actually kind of amazing.
那是
Whoa, is that...
是简
It's Jane.
你相信她吗
Do you believe her?
当然
Of course.
有些不对劲
Something feels off.
我们抹去了她的记忆 把她送入虎穴
We erased her memory and then sent her into a lion's den.
她被绑♥架♥ 被严刑拷打了三个月
She was kidnapped and tortured for three months.
肯定会有些不在状态
I'd be a little off, too.
我妹妹没变 我确信
My sister's still in there... I'm positive.
我不确定
I'm not.
那就激活联调局的内鬼
Then activate our mole in the FBI.
让内鬼告诉你
Have them tell you.
还不是时候
No... not yet.
太危险了 现在所有人都在盯着
It's too dangerous. Everyone will be watching.
太早联♥系♥ 可能会暴露身份
Do it too soon, and we risk burning them for later,
从而浪费掉了这张好牌
when we really need them.
目前这是我们手中的王牌
For now, that's the ace we need to hold onto.
别担心
Don't worry.
不会等太久的
It won't be long now.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表