剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
抱歉这很乱
Sorry for the mess.
我们正在清点存货
We're in the middle of doing inventory.
这家拍卖♥♥行是你的吗
Do you own the auction house?
不 我只负责经营
No, I just manage it.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
联调局 放下武器
FBI! Put the guns down!
简 快 她从后门跑了
Jane, come on! She went out the back!
刚刚是怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
我们提到殖民时期的硬币 她就识破了
She was onto us the minute we brought up the continental coin.
你看到她了吗
Do you have eyes on her?
没有 她不见了
Negative. She's gone.
勒朗托斯在为她运送走私品
Lelantos is moving contraband for her.
问题是 货是什么
The question is, what is she dealing in?
一条新语♥音♥留言
我受够了成天担心你
I am sick of worrying about you.
回我电♥话♥
Call me back.
"任何分♥裂♥的前身都是统一"
"Every division is a former union."
意思是 任何事物分开之前一定是...
Meaning anything divided must first have been...
一个整体
together.
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
抱歉我迟到了 我约了医生看牙齿
Hey, sorry I'm late. I had a dentist appointment.
不是因为地铁延误吗
I thought it was a subway delay.
算了 我们得出发了
Never mind. We gotta go now.
具体情况在路上给你讲
I'll fill you in on the way.
因为有三条不同的纹身线索
Since there are three different tattoo leads,
所以我们分头行动
we split up.
简和萨帕塔从格尔曼下手
Jane and Zapata are digging into Gelman,
罗曼和威勒去了疗养中心
Roman and Weller went to the medi-spa,
而我们要去阿什路167号♥
and we're going to 167 Ash Road,
那是一位70岁退休人员的家
which belongs to a 70-year-old retiree.
以前和勒朗托斯有任何联♥系♥吗
Any priors, connections to Lelantos?
没找到什么联♥系♥
Nothing I can dig up.
孙博士
你最近怎样 自从...
Hey, uh... How have you been since...
没事 没事
Fine, fine.
我一直在努力恢复
I'm doing all the right stuff, you know?
学瑜伽 听冥想磁带 每周见两次孙博士
Yoga, meditation tapes, seeing Dr. Sun twice a week.
效果怎么样
How's that going?
她迫使我直面内心中每个...
Well, she's pushing me to acknowledge every...
可怕的想法和感受
horrible thought and feeling I have.
她说你得先接受到你的情感
She says that you have to own your feelings
才能战胜[摧毁]它们
before you can break them.
所以意思是要让你心碎吗
So the idea is to break your feelings?
我们的治疗经常在我的抽泣中结束
Our sessions usually end with me sobbing.
我猜...那也是治疗的一部分
I guess... that's part of the process.
知道你需要什么吗 在外面过个夜
You know what you need? A night out.
我没开玩笑 发泄一下
No, I'm serious. Blow off some steam.
忘掉所有的烦恼
Forget about all the problems,
别再想发生过的那些事
stop thinking about everything that happened.
我觉得那样解决不了任何问题
I don't think that's actually going to do anything.
相信我
Oh, trust me.
你可以一整天都念叨和想着那些事
You can talk and think about it all day,
可到头来你只会更受伤
but all that's gonna do is make you more wound up.
我们到了
This is the address.
好吧
Yeah.
我不明白 一切都准备就绪可以行动了
I don't understand. Everything is in place. We're good to go.
马克今早被人从监狱接走 没人知道原因
Marc was taken out of jail this morning and no one knows why.
我想警♥察♥也来这边了
I think the cops are here, too.
赶紧从那离开
Get the hell out of there.
快
Hurry!
女士们 我很抱歉 今天要提前关门了
Ladies, I'm so sorry, but I gotta close up early.
先生 你住这吗
Sir, do you live here?
帕特森 请求支援
Patterson, call it in!
站住 联调局
Hey, stop! FBI!
联调局 不许动
FBI, freeze!
-举起手来 -求你别开枪
- Hands in the air. - Please don't shoot.
举起手
Hands in the air!
我只是想保住性命 兄弟
I'm just trying to survive, man.
我只是努力想活着
I'm just doing what I can.
我来的地方...
Where I came from...
我曾经的经历
what I went through.
我每天都在怨恨自己
I hate myself every day.
你了解那种滋味吗
Do you know what that feels like?
开枪吧
Go ahead.
我不想再这样活着了
I don't wanna live like this.
我也不想再挣扎了 太痛苦了
I don't want to fight anymore. It's too hard.
嫌疑犯名叫帕布罗·戈麦斯
The suspect's name was Pablo Gomez.
加入美国籍的墨西哥人
Naturalized citizen from Mexico.
他在皇后区的一家餐馆工作
Worked in a restaurant in Queens.
住处呢
What about the house?
非法租来的
Renting it under the table.
谢谢你提前开的那枪
Hey, thanks for taking that shot earlier.
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
你怎么样
Are you okay?
因为你看起来有点心不在焉
'Cause you... you seemed a little off.
那人身上藏着武器
The guy had a concealed weapon.
我无法...
I couldn't--
好了 我...
Okay, I... I just,
我明白
I know...
我知道生活中一团糟时
I know how hard this job can be
这份工作有多么难应付
when there's a lot of other life stuff going on.
孙博士...
And Dr. Sun has--
我用不着见孙博士
I don't need to see Dr. Sun.
我说过 说出问题并不能解决问题
Like I said before, talking about your problems doesn't solve them.
我们从帕布罗的电脑中找到了这些
We pulled these off Pablo's laptop.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来帕布罗去年...
Oh... looks like Pablo traveled to Mexico...
独自去了墨西哥18次
18 times last year alone.
他肯定很喜欢那片海滩
He must really love the beach.
或许他还喜欢
Maybe also likes hanging out
和埃斯特韦斯贩毒集团的首脑待在一起
with the higher-ups of the Estebez Cartel.
-那是他们的二号♥人物 -没错
- That's their number two. - Yeah.
好吧 也许他在贩毒或者军♥火♥
All right, so maybe he's into running drugs or weapons.
或是人口
Or people.
帕布罗最近为十几个墨西哥人担♥保♥工作签证
Pablo recently sponsored work visas for a dozen Mexican nationals.
如果他在带人入境
Well, if he's bringing people into the country,
或许这就是勒朗托斯的用处
maybe that's where Lelantos comes into play.
也许勒朗托斯在帮他转移集团成员
Maybe Lelantos is helping him move cartel members.
知道吗 我找到了一份账单
You know what? I found a utility bill.
他一直在为皇后区的一座空楼付款
He's been paying for an empty building in Queens.
贩毒集团的秘密基地吗
Secret cartel base?
曾经有人一直被囚禁在这里
People have been living here against their will.
好 我去通知其他人
All right. I'll update the team.
玛乔丽·埃利斯 35岁女性
持有武器 十分危险
刚刚收到简和萨帕塔发布的全境通告
Whoa, APB from Jane and Zapata just came in.
看来所有人今天都在躲避警♥察♥的追捕
Guess everyone's been running away from the cops today.
这些人都去哪了
Where are all these people?
这事与勒朗托斯有什么联♥系♥
And how is this connected to Lelantos?
纳兹 任何时候你都不得单独行动
Nas, under no circumstances are you going alone.
一旦你的线人告诉你碰面的地点
Soon as you get the location from your inside source,
我会调动全部资源协助你
I'll make sure that you have full FBI backup.
柯特 你的顾虑我能理解 也很感激
Kurt, I understand your concern and I appreciate it,
可这是谢培德消失后我们最重要的线索
but this is the biggest lead we've had since Shepherd disappeared.
我不能冒险惊动我在沙暴组织的线人
I can't risk spooking my Sandstorm source.
我向你保证 我会小心的
I promise you, okay? I'll be careful.
-好吧 -听着...
- Okay. u202d- Look...
你今天行动也要多加小心
And the same goes for you today.
不管简是怎么想的
Roman is still a dangerous criminal,
罗曼始终是个危险的罪犯
no matter what Jane believes.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表