剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
in front of a Congressional subcommittee,
你将会面对一场硬仗
you'll have a fight on your hands.
是 我能赢下这场仗
Yeah, a fight I can win.
你可能会赢下而已
A fight you might win.
如果明天威勒将谢培德抓起来
But if Weller brings Shepherd in tomorrow,
他会成为英雄 而你会出尽洋相
he'll be the hero and you'll look like a fool.
我给你提供的赢面是十拿九稳
What I'm offering you is a sure thing,
一个稳赢的机会
a guaranteed win.
至今还没有哪个助理检察官
I can't name a single AUSA
将国安局的高级特工
that has brought in a top NSA operative
带到国会进行审查的
in front of Congress.
这将会是史无前例的
It would be unprecedented.
你也可以继续对威勒
Or you can continue this witch hunt
及其团队进行政♥治♥迫♥害♥ 而我可以保证
against Weller and his team and I can promise you
我会利用我手中所的有资源
that I will use all my substantial resources
查到马修·维茨的所有黑历史
to find every last piece of dirt on Matthew Weitz
亲自为此召开听证会
and pursue a hearing of my own.
维茨先生 该你决定了
So, Mr. Weitz, your move.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
太晚了
It's too late for that.
我已经钓到了一条大鱼
I already got myself a bigger fish.
但如果你想谈 我们没事可以去喝杯咖啡
But if you want, we can go for coffee sometime
或茶什么
or tea or...
这样吧 你想好了喝什么
Tell you what, you figure out the beverage
给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
and give me a call, okay?
国会山见了 卡莫尔女士
See you on the Hill, Ms. Kamal.
你做了什么
What have you done?
只有这样 才能保住团队
This was the best way to protect the team.
我不会让你因为我的错而背黑锅
I'm not gonna let you take responsibility for my mistakes.
即使你承担罪责
Even if you take the blame,
他还是能继续追查其它队员
he could still come after everyone else.
我跟这个部门与联调局没有正式的关系
I'm not officially connected to this office or the FBI.
这样 他得偿所愿
This way, he gets his win
而团队也能继续对抗沙暴组织
and the team can continue to fight Sandstorm.
这不是你说了算的事
That is not your call to make.
这是我的队伍
This is my team.
是 他们不能没有你
Yes, and they need you desperately.
柯特 没有你 就不可能查出
Kurt, without you, there's no hope of figuring out
沙暴组织"第二阶段"的阴谋
what Sandstorm is planning for phase two,
我已经追捕他们太久了
and I've been chasing them for far too long.
是时候将这个任务传给你们了
It's time I passed the torch.
别这样做
Don't do this.
木已成舟 柯特
It's already done, Kurt.
别让我白白牺牲
Now, make sure it's worth it.
瞧瞧你啊 就要出院了
Look at you, walking out of here.
真走运
Lucky man.
我要是走运
If I was lucky,
一开始不就会进医院了
I wouldn't have ended up here in the first place.
我是相对来说
I was grading on a curve.
这样吧 我把手♥机♥号♥给你
You know what? Let me leave you my number.
万一有事就打给我
Just in case.
你指我需要联调局探员的情况吗
Just in case I need an FBI agent?
我指你需要有人帮你换台的情况
In case you need somebody to change the damn channel for you.
混♥蛋♥
Jackass.
保重
Take care of yourself.
我会尽力的
I'll try.
如果你决定要面对自己的心魔时
If and when you decide to face those demons of yours,
别自己面对
don't do it alone.
我应该再也用不上这个了
I guess I won't be needing this anymore,
但我觉得我们可以一起喝一杯
but I thought we could all do with one of these.
跟你们共事
It has been a distinct privilege
是我莫大的荣幸
to serve with each of you.
我们跟你共事也很荣幸
The privilege has been all ours.
你为了我们牺牲了自己的大好前程
You sacrificed your entire career for us.
我输掉一次战役 好让我们赢下这场战争
I lost a battle so you could win the war.
我敬这句话
I'll drink to that.
我的人刚发来这个
My people just sent this.
这是沙暴组织的多个资金账户
The accounts where Sandstorm are holding their funds.
切断他们的经济来源
You cut them off from their money,
就能将他们逼入绝境
you back them into a corner,
也许能导致他们出错
maybe force them to make a mistake.
或完全阻止他们的计划
Or derail their plans altogether.
这份离别礼物太贵重了
That is one hell of a going away present.
我得说 一开始的时候
I gotta say, none of us wanted you here
我们都不欢迎你
when this all started,
但如今 很难想象你不在这里的情况
but now, it's hard to imagine this place without you.
我从没想过 我能够再次
I never thought that I would be able
跟团队一起合作
to work with a team again,
但我肯定会想念你们这个团队的
but I sure am gonna miss this one.
谢谢 敬你们所有人
Thank you, to all of you.
拿下他们吧
Give them hell.
谢谢你能过来
Hey, thanks for coming over.
谢谢你回电给我
Thanks for calling me back.
你确定想这么做吗
Sure you want to do this?
不想 但我尝试过的方法都没用
No, but what I've been doing isn't working.
我受够假装自己没事了
I'm tired of pretending like I'm okay.
我需要知道我经历了什么
I need to know what happened to me
才能翻篇儿 继续生活
so I can move on with my life.
这就是了
This is it...
第二阶段的最后一环
the last piece we need for phase two.
曼谷
我要知道你为什么需要这些吗
Do I want to know why you need all this?
我付你两千万 不是让你问问题的
I'm not paying you $20 million to ask questions,
但如果我是你
but if I was you,
我在短期内不会去西半球
I'd avoid the Western Hemisphere for a while.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表