剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我还有一段记忆
I had another memory.
是令我印象最深刻的一段
It was my most vivid one yet.
是什么
What was it?
天很热
It was hot.
我在丛林上方
I was high above the treetops.
阿富汗 2013年
我们计划去进攻一处敌方目标
We were taking out a hostile target.
救命 请救救我
跪在地上
跪下
别动
回直升机上去
Pull back to the chopper.
快回直升机上去
Pull back to the chopper now!
你怎么会记得这件事
How'd you remember that?
因为他们想让我记得
Because they wanted me to.
谢培德和罗曼把我带到一块碑前
Shepherd and Roman took me to a memorial.
所有人皆有贡献 有些人牺牲一切
很小
It was small.
远离人烟
Out of the way.
为什么
Why?
为了给她洗♥脑♥
To reindoctrinate her.
中情局成立了"俄里翁"来实施秘密任务
The CIA formed ORION to carry out off-the-book ops.
可不是有海豹突击队了吗
But I though that's what SEALs were for.
俄里翁是用于进行非法 未经批准的行动
Orion was for illegal, unsanctioned operations.
暗♥杀♥ 颠覆政♥权♥
Assassinations. Regime change.
那些无法通过合法途径实施的可怕任务
Missions too grisly to go through legitimate channels.
直到道格拉斯·温特把国安局的非法计划
When Douglas Winter blew the whistle on the illegal NSA program
抖出来曝光媒体
that was feeding them intel,
中情局才停止了"俄里翁"
the CIA shut ORION down.
企图抹去所有痕迹
Tried to erase any trace.
你是唯一的幸存者
You were the only one that survived.
他们以为你也死了
They thought they killed you, too.
我们决定让他们继续这么认为
We chose not to correct them.
这块墓碑俄里翁留下的唯一纪念
This plaque is the closest thing ORION has to a memorial.
你的国家认为你们就值这一块碑
This is what your country thought you were worth.
要救美国 需从其自身入手
America needs to be saved from itself.
怎么救 发动袭击吗
How? An attack?
远非如此
More than that.
秩序需要彻底重建 我们将彻底...
It'll be a complete reset. We're gonna comp...
够了
That's enough.
你还是不知道得好
It's better if you don't know.
他们很可能审问你
They might interrogate you.
我们得送她回去
We need to get her back.
今天我们有件事情需要你去完成
There's something we need you to do today.
很重要的事
Something important.
-谢培德还给我另一样东西 -是什么
- Shepherd gave me something else. - What?
纹身上的一个案件
A tattoo case.
我下腹位置的大剧院支柱图案
The coliseum pillars on my lower abdomen.
她说需要在今天完成
Said it needed to be solved today.
我不喜欢他们给我们设置时间线
I don't like them dictating our timeline.
我会派人去分♥析♥的
I'll get my analysts on it.
不 是你说我们得继续追查纹身案的
No, you're the one that said we need to keep chasing these tattoos.
否则沙暴组织就会有所察觉
Otherwise, Sandstorm will know something's off.
我们自己查
We're following this.
她说得没错
She's not wrong.
上一次他们给我们案子
The last time they brought us a case,
让我们瓦解了一个卖♥♥淫集团
we brought down a sex trafficking ring
并救了一位无辜人的性命
and stopped an innocent man from being executed.
那沙暴组织如何才会相信
And how does Sandstorm expect us to buy
你是自己破解的呢
that you cracked this on your own?
他们给了我一条线索
They gave me a hint.
他们说 我在我的枪伤伤口上
They said to say that I was changing the dressing
换了件衣服
on my gunshot wound...
然后我注意到两根柱子之间的空间
and I saw that the spaces in between the pillars
像是子弹的形状
looked like bullets.
我让帕特森去看看
I'll get Patterson on it.
干得好 简
Good work, Jane.
弗雷迪
Freddy.
我是埃德加
It's Edgar.
埃德加·里德 摩尔莫山橄榄球训练营
Edgar Reade, Mulmur Hills Football Camp.
埃德加·里德
Eddie Reade.
好家伙
Look at you!
-多久不见了 十五年吗 -是啊
- What's it been, 15 years? - Oh, man, yeah.
看你这身行头
Look at that suit.
你现在做什么 会计师吗
What are you, an accountant or something?
其实是联调局的
FBI, actually.
联调局 你这次来只是友好地拜访对吧
FBI? This is a friendly visit right?
对 当然是友好的
Yeah, it's friendly, it's friendly.
我休息一下
Yo, I'm on break!
那么有什么我能效劳的 联调局长官
So what do I owe the pleasure, Mr. FBI man?
我联♥系♥了一些以前的队友
Been in touch with a few of our campmates,
有几位让我来找你
a couple of them pointed me in your direction.
我本想来之前先打个电♥话♥的
I wanted to give you a call before I came here,
可我...找不到你的电♥话♥
but I... couldn't get a number on you.
是啊 我...换了不少工作
Yeah, I'm... kind of between providers.
你听说蒂姆·斯柯特和利瓦伊·哈特的事了吗
Hey, you heard about Tim Scott and Levi Hart, right?
跟橄榄球无关 琼斯毁了我的生活
This ain't about football. Jones ruined my life.
嗯 听说了
Yeah, I heard.
我们之后很久 蒂姆和利瓦伊也进了训练营
Yeah, Tim and Levi, they went to that camp a long time after we did.
我最近在帮一位助理检察官立案
I've been working with an Assistant DA trying to build a case.
迹象表明琼斯曾长♥期♥虐待过许多儿童
It looks like Jones abused a lot of kids for a lot of years.
可现在很难找到受害者回来作证
Now, we're having trouble getting victims to come in and testify.
或许他们只是想开始新的生活
Maybe they trying to move on with their lives, you know?
不想揭开旧伤疤
Keep the past in the past.
为什么非要旧事重提
Why bring all that muck back up to the surface?
因为要是不说 琼斯就会逍遥法外
Because if you don't, Jones is gonna walk.
那也无法改变他所干过的事
We can't change what he did.
琼斯依然逍遥法外 要是他还会继续呢
Jones is still out there. What if he's not finished?
他本该保护我们...
That man was supposed to protect us...
照顾我们的
look out for us.
你不觉得是时候让他付出代价了吗
Don't you think it's about time he's paid for what he's done?
给 请一定要给助理检察官打电♥话♥
Here. Please, just give the ADA a call.
盖尔·布朗
助理检察官
谢谢
Thank you.
真的很高兴再见到你 哥们儿
It's really good to see you again, man.
对啊 我也是
Man, you too, man.
弗雷迪
Hey, Freddy!
我们会抓住他的
We'll get him.
我保证
I promise.
我家里放着一个盒子
There's a box in my place.
装着相片 衣物
It's pictures. Clothes.
那是我父亲最后的遗物了
It's the last belongings of my father.
她在木堡下面 柯特
She's under the fort, Kurt.
爸 谁在木堡下面
Who's under the fort, Dad?
我杀了泰勒·肖
I killed Taylor Shaw.
我狠不下心丢掉 为什么
I can't throw it out. Why?
那盒子是他留给你的最后念想
That box is the last piece you have of him.
如果丢了 他也就消失了
Once it's gone, so is he.
我希望他消失
I want him gone.
我恨他
I hate him.
他依然是你的父亲 柯特
He was still your father, Kurt.
并且你提到他还用的是现在时态
And you're still using the present tense.
因为我的恨依然存在
My hate is not going anywhere.
那是因为你没有正确面对它
That's because you're not dealing with it.
你能说清楚这些感情来自哪里吗
Can you articulate where these feelings come from?
如果你说不出来 使其具体化
If you can't name it, externalize it,
那你就无法放下它 柯特
then you can't move past it, Kurt.
帕特森: 有发现了
今天只好先到这里了
We're gonna have to call this one short.
你父亲死了 柯特
Your father's dead, Kurt.
现在要和他当面对质已经太迟了
It's too late to confront him now,
但直面你对他的感情还为时不晚
but until you confront your feelings about him,
他的影子将会无时无刻跟着你
his shadow will follow you wherever you go.
我们早就知道 简纹身上的柱子
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表