剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
他们好像还一起搬到别的地方去了
I think they moved away together someplace.
你还记得她男友叫什么吗
Do you remember his name?
不记得 不过他的长相很令人难忘
No, but he had a face you couldn't forget.
他非常瘦 脸色惨白 蓝眼睛透着寒光
Real skinny and pale, cold blue eyes.
活脱脱像个狙击手
Hell of a sniper, though.
他时不时就会过来
He used to come by the range sometimes.
-是这个人吗 -对 就是他
- Is that him? u202d- Yeah, that's him.
他就是帕克 我在营地的时候
That's Parker. He was never far from Shepherd
他总跟在谢培德身边
when I was at the compound.
知道他是负责什么的吗
Do you have any idea what role he plays?
不知道 不过罗曼和博登都不在了
No, but with Roman and Borden out of play,
他的地位应该大大提高了
I'm guessing he's gotten a lot higher up on the food chain.
根据萨帕塔的情报
According to Zapata's intel,
戴文有个交往了七年的男朋友
Devon's been dating the same guy for seven years.
好 如果戴文的男友是帕克
All right, so if Devon's with Parker
而且他是沙暴组织的核心成员
and he's a key Sandstorm member,
那么她就比我们预想的重要得多
that makes her a lot more valuable than we thought.
这可能就是我们需要的突破口
This could be the break that we need.
帕特森 给塔莎传个话
Patterson, get a word to Tasha on the burner.
有新计划了
It's a new plan.
我们得通过戴文找到帕克
We've got to get to Parker through Devon.
你上次和你男朋友联♥系♥是什么时候
When's the last time you talked to him, your boyfriend?
我被捕那天
The day I got arrested.
他不来看你吗
He doesn't visit?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
他不能卷进来
He can't get mixed up in this.
好吧 我懂
Yeah, I get it.
听着 我有部手♥机♥
Listen, I have a phone
就看你想不想给他打个电♥话♥了
if you ever want to call him.
你从哪弄来的
How the hell did you get that?
我表姐来这里有一年了
My cousin was in here for about a year.
她和一个狱警关系不错
She got a little friendly with one of the COs.
-我的意思是... -当心
- I'm just saying... u202d- Heads up.
戴文
Devon.
她在流血 狱警 救命 救命
She's bleeding! Guard! Help! Help!
塔莎 我们都在
Tasha, you've got all of us.
戴文被捅伤了
Devon's been stabbed.
她没大碍 不过被送去医务室了
She's gonna be okay, but she's in the infirmary.
谁干的
Who did it?
一个叫莉兹的犯人
Another inmate, Liz,
就是我之前动手打的那个
the same girl I picked a fight with.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
我们现在必须把戴文弄出来
We've got to get Devon out now, all right?
我去做个交易 撤销她的指控
I'll make a deal, get her charges dropped.
一旦她出狱 我们就能跟踪她找到帕克
Once she's out, we can track her back to Parker.
她在等着审判 在押期间不得保释
She's being held without bail, awaiting trial.
你现在放走她 她就会有所察觉
You release her now, she's gonna know something's up.
很显然你们俩再待在监狱都不安全
It's clearly not safe in there for either of you anymore.
那就换个办法把她弄出去
Then we get her out another way.
你是说不走正常流程
You mean besides with permission?
如果我帮她越狱
If I break her out,
她会立即去找帕克 我保证
she'll go straight for Parker-- I know it.
不行 太危险了
No. That is too dangerous.
这一切结束之前 还有多少无辜的人会丧命
How many more innocent people have to die before we end this?
谢培德正逍遥法外
Shepherd is out there right now,
谋划一次大的行动 我已经打入了内部
planning something big, and I am on the inside,
我们得利用这个机会采取行动
and this is our chance to make a major move.
我和你一样想抓住谢培德
I want Shepherd just as much as you do.
永远都没有万无一失的计划
There's never gonna be a perfect plan.
不管你帮不帮我 我都要这样做
I'm doing this with or without you.
不 塔莎
No. Tasha.
我不是在请求你批准
I'm not asking you for permission.
我是在请你帮忙
I'm asking you for help.
我帮你看着点
Let me spot you.
好
Sure.
简来找过我了
Jane came to see me.
和我说了艾玛的事...
She told me about Emma...
说了你对她做了什么
about what you did to her.
长官
Sir?
我当时应该马上告诉你的
I should have told you right away.
她死得痛苦吗
Did she suffer?
不 我出手很快
No. No, it was quick.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我为我的所作所为感到抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I did.
但做出那种事的人已经不存在了
The person who did that doesn't exist anymore.
谢培德抹掉我记忆时他就死了
He died the moment Shepherd erased my memory.
我知道现在不论我说什么
And I know there's nothing I can say
也无法改变你的看法
that will change your mind right now
如果你要把我关回牢房♥ 我也能理解
and I understand if you want to put me back in the cell.
只是别怪简
Don't blame Jane.
她只不过是想做正确的事
She was just trying to do the right thing.
你说得对
You're right.
你我之间没什么好说的了
There's nothing you can say to me.
威勒
Weller.
我们在查看监狱大楼的布局
We were just going over the layout of the cell blocks.
怎么样
Yes?
好吧 这间医务室就是戴文养伤的地方
Uh, okay. This is the infirmary Devon's been recovering in.
萨帕塔得先找到她
Zapata needs to retrieve her,
沿着这条走廊
go down this hall,
就能找到大楼警卫最少那一侧的出口
which leads to an exit along the least heavily guarded side of the building.
怎样才能把她们弄出来
How do we get them outside?
这一侧的电力由一处电网控制
The power in this wing is controlled by one grid.
只要我们切断电路 出口的锁就会打开
If we cut the lines, it'll unlock this exit
院子中的电围墙也会断电
and kill the juice to the electric fence in the yard.
肯定有备用发电机
There has to be a backup generator.
确实有 不过已经很旧了
There is one, but it's old.
预热启动要花点时间
It takes a while to warm up and kick in,
所以一旦断电
so once the power's out,
她们有大约三分钟时间从围墙跳出去
they have about three minutes to hop the fence.
那里有我们安排好的撤离车辆
Where they'll find the getaway car we planted
她们就能安全离开了
and be home free. u202d
就这些吗
And that's it?
我可能省略了一些细节
Well, yeah, I might have skipped over a couple details.
警卫 犯人 铁丝网上的刺
You know, guards, inmates, the razor wire on the fence,
萨帕塔先得劝动戴文
Zapata having to convince Devon
跟她一起走
to go with her in the first place.
我们还得让你进入监狱 切断电源
Also, we need to get you into the jail to cut the power
因为远程做不到
because it can't be done remotely.
戴文 戴文 快醒醒
Devon. Devon. Devon, get up.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要把你弄出去
I'm busting you out of here.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你知道被抓了会有什么后果吧
Do you know what'll happen if we get caught?
你知道留下会有什么后果吧
Do you know what'll happen if we stay?
莉兹在追杀我们俩
Liz is after both of us now
跟她接下来要出更狠的招相比
and getting shivved is gonna feel like a massage
挨刀子只是小巫见大巫
compared to what she'll do to us next.
我做不到
I... I can't.
你还想再见到你男朋友吗
Do you want to live to see your boyfriend again?
因为要是你留下 就不可能了
'Cause that's not gonna happen if you stay.
我不知道你怎么想的 反正我可不会干坐着
I don't know about you, but I'm not gonna
等着一个贱♥人♥弄死我
sit around and let some bitch take me down.
我们怎么办
How would it work?
帮我弄到手♥机♥的那个狱警
The CO that got me the phone,
她会帮我们逃出去
she's gonna help us out.
我男友的同伙为我们备好了车
My boyfriend's crew is hooking us up with a car.
-好 我们走吧 -给你
- Okay, let's do it. u202d- Uh, here.
穿上这个
Put this on.
我是来给你们升级维护面板的
I've got to upgrade your service panel.
跟我来
Follow me.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表