剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我受够了你们俩说个没完
I am sick of hearing you two yap!
闭嘴
Shut up!
-联调局 -别开枪 别开枪
- FBI! - Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
没事了
It's okay.
别怕 我们是联调局的人 你们安全了
It's okay, we're FBI, everything's gonna be okay.
你们两个跟我走
I need you two to follow me.
威勒 我带孩子们下去了
Weller? Coming down with the kids.
其他人♥质♥呢
Where are the other hostages?
其他人♥质♥在哪里
Where are the other hostages?
湖畔小屋暴露了
The Feds found the lake house!
快跑
Run!
你愣在这干什么 奥利弗 我们得赶紧走
What're you still doing here? Oliver, we have to go!
这是个意外
It was an accident.
听我说 看着我
Look, listen to me. Hey, listen to me.
你别无选择 他不死 你就得死
You didn't have a choice. It was him or you.
没关系 我们得赶紧离开
It's okay, but we have to go, now.
好吗 快点 快跑
Okay? Come on, move.
瞧瞧这是什么情况
What do we have here?
我们没时间了 赫尔曼
We're running out of time here, Herman.
让我考虑一下
Just let me think.
联调局已经找到了湖畔小屋
The Feds are at the lake house, man.
不用多久 我们这边也会暴露
It's not gonna take 'em long to figure out where we are.
赫尔曼 你想怎么做
Herman, what do you want to do?
我不知道
I don't know!
都乱套了 为什么他不联♥系♥我们
This is all wrong, why isn't he contacting us?
你父亲必须受到惩罚
Your father has to be punished.
我都不想要那笔钱
I don't even want the money.
我只要他付出代价就好
I just want him to pay for what he did.
我要他感受我的痛苦
I want him to feel the pain... that I felt...
失去杰西卡的痛苦
when I lost my Jessica.
马格纳斯永远感受不到这种痛苦
Magnus will never feel that kind of pain.
什么
What?
他也不会付赎金
And he won't pay your ransom
因为不像你 他根本不爱他儿子
because he doesn't love his son like you loved your daughter.
拿奥利弗的命要挟 他也不会出面给钱
Threatening Oliver won't make him surface with the money,
杀了奥利弗也不会对他有影响
and killing Oliver won't destroy him.
因为关于马格纳斯 有一点你是对的
Because you were right about Magnus.
作为父亲 他不及你的一半
He isn't half the father you were.
但他会为他的罪责付出代价
But he will pay for his crimes.
既然你已经将他的所作所为公之于众
And now that you've told the world what he did,
法网恢恢 他跑不掉了
the authorities will find him.
这远远不够
It's not enough.
什么都弥补不了失去杰西卡的痛
Nothing will be enough to bring back Jessica.
但这是她想要的吗
But is this what she would want?
她希望你变成杀人犯吗
For you to become a murderer?
一切都不晚
It's not too late.
你现在还能收手
You can still back out of all this.
放了我们吧
Just let us go.
带他们回城
Take them back to the city.
找个人多的地方放了
Drop them on a busy corner.
终于给我安静了
Finally, some peace and quiet.
忍♥了他三个月
For three months, we've been listening
一直听这个窝囊废念叨他的长篇大论
to that sad sack spout his unhinged tirades,
日复一日 滔滔不绝
day in and day out,
他可答应了给我们40%的赎金
because we were promised 40% of the ransom.
我还想要我那八千万呢
I want my 80 million.
我现在没有那么多钱
I... I don't have that kind of money, not anymore.
不不不
No-no-no-no...
你看 我一半的人都被你们搞死了
now, see, half of my team is dead by your hand.
你们该庆幸 我更想你们拿钱而不是拿命还
Now lucky for you, I prefer compensation to retaliation,
但如果你们拿不出钱 那只好...
but if I can't have my first choice, well, then...
等一下 我负责的慈善组织里有钱
Wait-wait... the charity I run has deep pockets.
八千万没有 但至少五千万有了
Not 80 million, but 50 at least.
都给你
You can have it all.
拿电脑来转钱
Get the laptop for the wire transfer.
等一下 我在这里转不了
Wait, wait, I can't do it from here.
有自动保险系统限制大额款项的变动
No, there's a failsafe for moving large amounts.
必须有至少两名董事会成员授权才行
It has to be authorized by at least two board members.
那我们就再找一名董事成员就行了吧
Well, we're just gonna have to find another board member, aren't we?
把这边清理一下 我们上路
Wipe the place, we're taking this show on the road.
我知道你觉得很无助
I know you feel helpless.
很抱歉我们必须马上把你送回这里
I'm sorry that we had to bring you back down here right away.
没事
Don't be.
只是因为那边太多机密情报了
It's just, there's a lot of sensitive intel around.
我能理解为什么我必须待在这里
I understand why I have to be in here.
我属于这里
I belong here.
罗曼
Roman...
你不用解释
You don't have to explain.
只要让我知道她没事就行
Just let me know when she's safe.
当然
Of course.
有漂白剂的味道
It reeks of bleach in here.
这里肯定被清理过
They must've wiped this place clean.
不一定就是这里
Might not be the right location.
他们也可能误导我们
They could've lied to us.
-威勒 过来看看这些划痕 -怎么了
- Weller, take a look at these scratch marks. - What about 'em?
这不是随意留下的
They're not just random scratches.
是奥利弗净水慈善组织的标志
They're the logo to Oliver's water charity.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
他们刚交往时 简让我调查过奥利弗
Jane had me look into Oliver when they first started dating.
也许他们是去了那里
That's probably where they're headed.
好 我们行动
All right, let's move!
听着伙计 记好了
Now, listen, man, remember,
你进去唯一要做的事
the only thing you gotta do
就是让你们的财务总监转钱
is get your CFO to make that wire transfer,
然后我们各回各家
and we all go home.
但如果你想逃跑或呼救
But if you try and escape, yell for help,
达伦的枪可就不长眼了
Darren's gonna open fire in that building.
如果你想逞英雄
If you try to be a hero,
我的弟兄就在你女友那白皙的脖颈上来一刀
my colleagues are gonna slit your girlfriend's pretty little throat.
-你听清楚我说的没有 -听清楚了
- You understand what I'm saying to you? - Yeah, yeah.
行动吧
Let's go.
转帐
第一方授权
选择董事会成员 奥利弗·金德
输入密♥码♥
选择董事会成员 奥利弗·金德
输入密♥码♥
取消 退出
吉尔
Jill?
奥利弗 你干...
Oliver, what...
没事的
It... It's gonna be okay.
老天 你是绑♥架♥了他的人
Oh, God, you're the one who kidnapped him.
他只要钱而已
Hey, all he wants is money.
你只要帮我授权把账户里的钱都取出来就行了
Okay, I just need your co-authorization to empty out the account.
能看到里面的情况吗 帕特森
Do we have eyes inside, Patterson?
我黑进了大楼的安保监控
I tapped into the security footage.
奥利弗在19层的财务总监办公室
Oliver is in the CFO's office on the 19th floor...
有个人正拿枪指着他
there's a man with a gun on him.
我们行动
Let's move.
吉尔·奥尔森
吉尔 需要你的密♥码♥
Jill, we need your password now.
抱歉 我输错了
I'm sorry, I just made a mistake.
再输错一次 你就少一只手
You do it again, and you lose a limb.
伊迪丝都坦白交代了 她会被指控诈骗罪
Edith made a full confession, she's facing fraud charges.
这样看来是没找到我爸了
So, I'm guessing you didn't find my dad.
我很遗憾 奥利弗
I'm so sorry, Oliver.
马格纳斯半年前就死于癌症了
Magnus died of cancer six months ago.
还有一件事
There's one other thing.
他临死前的最后两年
In the last two years of his life,
他把大多数财产
he gave away most of his fortune...
都匿名捐到了你的慈善组织 数额不小
in large, anonymous donations, to your charity.
你们聊 我不打扰了
I'll give you guys some privacy.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道这弥补不了他的所为
Look, I know it doesn't make up for what he did,
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表