剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
他是我哥哥 柯特 他不会伤害我的
He's my brother, Kurt. He's not going to hurt me.
而且他懂得如何去爱
And he is capable of love.
他和凯特交往过 他爱她
He was in a relationship with Kat, and he loved her.
也可能是他在玩弄她 好得到自己想要的
Or he was playing her to get what he needed.
正如你和杰弗里·坎特逢场作戏一样
The same way you played Jeffrey Kantor.
谢培德训练你们去控制别人
Shepherd trained both of you to manipulate people.
别让他控制了你
Don't let him manipulate you.
准备好了吗
You ready?
去了就知道
One way to find out.
好
Okay...
我们得知今天下午有辆货车
We got a line on a truck transporting HMX
运送奥克托今去水牛城
to Buffalo this afternoon.
我们在这儿动手
We'll hit it here,
17号♥州道旁的空旷地段上
somewhere in this empty stretch off State Route 17.
-多少辆看守车 -没有
- How many guard vehicles? - u202dZero.
司机呢
What about the drivers?
没携带武器 这是辆货运车
They're unarmed. It's a shipping truck.
他们以为自己在运送正规货物
They think they're carrying cleaning supplies.
货是送去给谁的
Who are they delivering to?
北非极端分子 这重要吗
North African extremists. What does it matter?
要是有群恐♥怖♥分♥子♥追着我们找奥克托今
It matters if we have a bunch of terrorists
这问题就重要了
chasing after us for their HMX.
他们正在阿尔及利亚等货
Well, they're waiting for their shipment in Algeria.
等他们知道是怎么回事
So by the time they realize what happened,
我们早就没影了
we'll be long gone.
你怎么得到这消息的
How'd you get this intel?
我有消息来源
I have my sources.
我们逼司机开出主路 把他们丢在那儿就行
We'll force them off the road and leave them there.
我和罗曼会带着奥克托今开回来
And then Roman and I will drive off with the HMX.
凯特来开车
Kat drives the truck.
我们让你们加入是给你们面子
We're letting you come along as a courtesy.
你们需要我们引谢培德出来
You need us to get to Shepherd.
我没确认自己拿到货前
I'm not setting up a deal with that pile of crazy
绝不会跟那帮疯子做交易
unless I know I got what I promised her.
好吧
Fine.
凯特来开车
Kat drives the truck.
你会骑摩托吗
You know how to ride?
我能坐你的车吗
Mind if I ride with you?
当然
Sure.
你会用到这个的
You're gonna need this.
谢了
Thanks.
所以你是骗我的吗
So, it was all a lie?
你为什么从没回来找我
How come you didn't come back for me?
你又为什么从没找过我
How come you never came looking?
窟穴酒吧
求你别开枪
Don't shoot. Please.
看到那边服务站的出口了吗
See that service exit up there?
从那出去
Take it.
下车
Out.
真想看看那些阿尔及利亚人
I'd like to see those Algerian guys' faces
要炸村庄时发现拿的是洗衣粉的表情
when they try to blow up a small village with laundry detergent.
干得好 罗曼
Nice work, Roman.
钥匙
Keys.
你们还等什么
What are you waiting for?
-我们得走了 -当然会走
- Yeah, we gotta go. - We'll move.
但你得先杀了这两个司机
Right after you kill these two truckers.
杀了他们会引来不必要的麻烦
Killing them will bring attention we don't need.
不是计划好的吗
What happened to the plan?
我们说把他们留下 可没说是留活口
We said we'd leave 'em here. We never said "alive."
听着 东西我们已经到手了
Look, we got what we wanted.
-拿到奥克托今了 -也有了目击者
- We have the HMX. - And we have witnesses.
他们看清了我们的车和我们的长相
They've seen our bikes, they've seen our faces.
他们非死不可
They gotta go.
这家伙消失了一年
This guy disappears for a year,
回来就说要交易 感觉像是警方诱捕
comes back talking deals... I smell a cop.
所以要么你朝他开枪 要么我朝你...
So either you shoot him, or I shoot him...
好了 行了吧
There. Now we're good.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
天呐
Jeez.
你没事吧
You okay?
他知道我们穿着防弹衣才开枪的吧
He knew we were wearing vests, right?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
他们穿着防弹衣
I hit them in the vest.
防弹衣有缝隙
Those vests have seams.
要是打中了防弹板的接缝处
What if you got them between the plates,
-或者打偏了呢 -但我没有
- or if you missed? - u202dI didn't.
如果我当时再犹豫一下
And if I hesitated any longer,
艾贝尔就会直接爆他们的头了
Abel would have shot them in the head
而且会先杀了我们俩
right after he shot you and me.
给
Here you go.
干杯
Cheers.
庆祝顺利完成
To a job well done.
但还没完成呢
Well, it's not done yet.
谢培德刚在网上的密情传递点留言了
Well, Shepherd just responded to our digital dead drop.
她同意交易
She's in.
-今晚十点进行 -在哪
- Sale's going down at 10:00 p.m. - Where?
她会在交易前一小时通知我们地点
She doesn't give us the location until an hour before.
要是我们不能赶在她之前到达
How are we supposed to ambush her
我们还怎么伏击她
if we can't get there before she does?
那是你们的事
That's on you.
不管怎样 我都能大赚一笔
Either way, I make a pile of money.
我就当奥克托今是奖金了
I'm treatin' that HMX as a bonus.
我们兑现了我们的承诺
We held up our end of the deal.
别激动
Relax.
我们会留给你足够的时间让你弑母的
We'll get you to the sale in plenty of time to kill your mom.
你突然回来 我都不习惯了
Feels weird, you being back here.
那天早上 你没出现...
You know, when you didn't show up that morning...
我想了很久
I-I've spent a lot of time
我是不是做错了什么
trying to figure out what I did wrong.
你没有错
You didn't do anything.
是谢培德的错
It was Shepherd.
我为此怨恨了你很久
I've been angry at you for a long time.
都忘了在你身边有多么开心了
I forgot what it's like to actually be around you.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
蕾米不希望我们俩再见面了
Remi doesn't think we should see each other anymore.
我们私奔吧 重新开始
Let's just leave and start over.
找个安全的地方 建立我们的家
Start our own family. Let's go somewhere safe.
我知道你早就厌倦了
I know that you're tired of doing everything
听谢培德和蕾米的摆布
that Shepherd and Remi tell you to do.
我不能离开我妹妹 我们要彼此照应
I can't leave my sister. We protect each other.
一向如此
Always have.
我爱你
I love you.
可蕾米只在乎她自己
Remi only cares about Remi.
好吧
Okay.
明早这里见
Tomorrow morning, I'll meet you here.
我们一起远走高飞
We'll leave together.
-真的吗 -真的
- Yeah? - u202dYeah.
我得走了
I have to go.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
这话你以前也说过
I've heard that one before.
这次没什么能把我们分开了
Nothing's gonna keep us apart this time.
相信我
Trust me.
你想起了什么
What did you remember?
酒吧出来时 我看到你的表情了
I saw that look on your face at the bar.
我回忆起什么时也是这样
It's the same one I get.
-不管是什么 -为什么还要把我关在这
- Look, whatever it was-- - Why do I have to be in here right now?
今晚行动我还去的 对吧
I'm still going tonight, right?
当然
Yeah, of course.
当时朝你朋友开枪 我别无选择
It's not like I had a choice... when I shot your friends.
如果我没开枪 情况会更糟
Things would have been much worse if I hadn't,
到时候所有人还是会怪我
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表