剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
这样利用别人的儿子
To use a man's son like this,
不可饶恕
unforgiveable.
你又不是非得答应他
Well, you didn't have to say yes.
是吗
Really?
除了亨里克的病 他还患有内脏逆位
On top of his illness, Henrik has situs inversus.
他的心脏在身体另一边
His heart is on the wrong side of his body.
你知道这种移植手术有几个医生能做吗
Do you know how many surgeons can do a transplant like this?
基顿找到了她
Keaton found her.
我儿子不是达布尔·赞
My son is not Dabbur Zann.
他应该享受正常的生活
He deserves a life.
按他自己的意愿
One he chooses.
你叫什么
What's your name?
简
Jane.
你知道最一个人悲惨的经历是什么吗 简
What's the worst thing that can happen to a man, Jane?
就是痛失孩子
To lose a child.
马上来会议室
亨里克吗
Henrik?
别的案子
Another case.
亨里克死在了手术台上
Henrik just died on the operating table.
现在怎么办
So, now what?
达布尔·赞是今晚六点发动袭击
The Dabbur Zann attack is scheduled 6:00 P.M. tonight.
我们失去了唯一的筹码
We just lost our only leverage.
一旦斯蒂普洛夫得知他儿子死了
Once Stepulov finds out his son's dead,
那就绝不会告诉我们袭击的信息了
he'll never give us the intel on the attack.
只能骗他了
We have to lie.
就告诉他亨里克正在恢复
We'll tell him Henrik's in recovery,
还太虚弱不能探视
he's too weak for visitors.
他不会接受的 他已经不信任我们了
No, he won't accept that, he already doesn't trust us.
-也不信任你 -我们没有别的筹码了
- Doesn't trust you. - We have nothing else to offer.
他最终还是会发现的
Look, he'll figure it out eventually.
等他发现了 他会怪到我们头上
And when he does, he'll blame us.
塔莎 里德 去看看帕特森那边怎么样了
Tasha, Reade, go check in with Patterson.
简 基顿 我们去和斯蒂普洛夫聊聊
Jane, Keaton, let's go and have a talk with Stepulov.
结束了吗 他怎么样
Over? Is he okay?
我想见见他 带我去见...
I want to see him now. Take me to him--
他还在休息 好吗
Hey, hey, hey. He's in recovery, all right?
我们完成了你的要求
We did what we promised.
现在该你兑现承诺了
Now, you need to keep your end of the bargain.
当然 没问题
Yeah, sure, sure. Yeah.
但我想先见见他
I want to see him first.
他被隔离了 不能探视
Look, he's in isolation, okay?
这种移植手术很容易引起...
These kinds of transplants, they can challenge--
你儿子死了
Your son died.
他在手术过程中突然中风
He had a stroke during surgery.
医生已经尽了最大的努力
They did everything that they could.
但他没挺过来
His body just shut down.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不
No.
不不 我们...
No. No. No, we...
我们来就是因为你答应...
we came here because you...
-住手 -你去给我找医生
- Stop, stop it. - You go to your doctor...
-冷静 -把我儿子还给我
- Easy. - and you make him save him!
-明白没有 -冷静
- Understand? - Stop.
-不 -冷静点
- No! - Stop!
她尽力了
She tried her best.
但你儿子的病情太严重 我很遗憾
Your son was very sick. I'm... I'm sorry.
我知道你很爱他
I know that you loved him.
但换成是他 他会怎么做
But what would he do in this situation?
你说过亨里克没参与你们的组织
You told me that Henrik wasn't a part of your group,
所以我想...
so I'm guessing...
他的理念与你们相悖
his ideals aren't like yours.
求你了
Please.
告诉我们这次袭击的地点
Tell us where the attack is going to happen.
就当为了他
For him.
你们害死了我儿子
You murder my son.
还想指望我帮你们
Then you expect me to help you?
今晚
Tonight...
六点整
at 6:00 p.m.,
这座城市将感受我的痛苦
this city will feel my pain.
而你们只能眼睁睁看着却无能为力
And there is nothing you can do to stop it.
我们破解了斯蒂普洛夫的手♥机♥
We cracked Stepulov's phone,
船到港口时 他发送了一条加密短♥信♥
he sent a coded text message when the ship reached port.
收件人应该就是达布尔·赞的成员
And we assume it went to one of the Dabbur Zann associates.
-内容是什么 -我们还不确定
- What'd it say? - We're still not sure,
但收件方当时的位置
but the phone on the receiving end
是在肯特大道和第六大街交叉路的工业区
was at an industrial block on Kent and Sixth.
-他们可能还没走 -行动
- They could still be there. - Let's go.
不行 这是我的案子
No. It's my case.
斯蒂普洛夫才是你的案子 你就待这儿吧
Stepulov was your case. So you stay here.
等他冷静下来 看看能不能让他开口
Try to get him to talk when he cools down.
我们走
Let's move.
我应该单独见罗曼
I should meet Roman alone.
我想一起进去
Look, I want to be there
万一他记起什么重要的事
in case he remembers something important.
我哪次没把情报如实地向你汇报
When have I ever kept relevant intel from you?
你好 罗曼
Hello, Roman.
我是凯伦
My name is Karen.
这里的人希望我能来找你谈谈
The people here have asked me to speak with you,
帮你回忆丢失的记忆
help you recall your past.
我已经把我能想起来的全告诉他们了
I already told them everything I remember.
关于孤儿院的牢房♥ 能详细和我说说吗
The cell in the orphanage, can you tell me about it?
你们满足我的要求之前 我不会多说一句
I'm not saying another word until I get what I want.
-什么要求 -自♥由♥
- Which is? - Out!
我不属于这里
I don't belong in here!
你能确定吗
How can you be sure?
你不知道自己是谁 从哪里来
You don't know who you are, where you're from,
曾做过什么 也许你确实属于这里
or what you've done-- maybe you do belong in there.
你仅仅只是模糊地记得
You have one, single paralyzing memory
曾被囚禁在孤儿院里而已
of being stuck in that orphanage,
离开这里 对你的恢复也起不到什么帮助
and walking out of here isn't going to help.
让我来帮你 罗曼
Let me help you, Roman.
否则你只能被困在这里
Or stay stuck here in this room,
困在失忆中
and in your mind.
要是罗曼发现我骗了他该怎么办
What happens when Roman finds out that I lied to him?
发现我才是抹去他记忆的人
That I was the one that wiped his memory?
他再也不会相信我了
He'll never trust me again.
我得承认 你的记忆被抹去
I'd say getting your memory wiped
对你而言是最幸运的事
was the best thing that ever happened to you.
想想曾经的你 和现在的你
Think about who you were and who you are now.
你得到了重新做人的机会
You got a chance to start over.
现在罗曼也有这个机会
And now, Roman does.
今天早上你还说罗曼和我不一样
This morning, you said Roman wasn't like me.
我只知道 没有你罗曼早就死了
All I know is Roman is alive because of you.
不管他心中还残留怎样的希望 这都多亏你
Whatever hope that he has left is a gift that you gave him.
你觉得我们之间还要别扭多久
So, how long you figure it'll be weird between us?
可不是我先挑逗我最好的朋友的
Look, I'm not the one who tried to make out with my best friend,
这事别赖在我头上
so don't put this on me.
我又不是说 我爱上你了什么的
It's not like I'm in love with you or anything.
我当时状态不好 做了蠢事
I was in a bad place. It was stupid.
所以现在才得聊开了
So, now, we just gotta work through it.
我已经翻篇了 能不能别提这事了
I'm already through it. Now, can we please stop talking about it?
各位 我们到了
All right, guys, we're pulling up now.
帕特森追踪到达布尔·赞的
Patterson traced the Dabbur Zann phone
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥就在这附近
to somewhere in this vicinity.
塔莎 里德 绕道后面去
All right, Tasha, Reade, go around the back.
看看那的情况
Start there.
简 你从搜索正面
Jane, start through the front.
我去侧门看看
I'm going around the side.
停车
打扰一下
Excuse me?
先生
Sir!
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表