剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
He must be staying behind.
我们去包抄他
All right, let's box him in,
看能不能拿到他的武器和手♥机♥
see if we can take his weapon, his phone.
好吗 你往右边
All right? Go right.
等等 埃米尔付的现金吗
Wait, Emile paid you in cash?
对 我把钱埋在树林里了
Yeah, I buried our cut in the woods.
林恩说钱是打到账户的
Lynn said the money would be wired.
也许只是说错了
Maybe she just misspoke.
但也可能是她说漏嘴 不小心说了实话
Maybe, or maybe she slipped up and actually told the truth.
-你干什么 -她还在骗你
- What are you doing? - She's still lying to you,
但不是为了埃米尔
but it's not for Emile.
你想从车上取回的设备
That equipment that you were trying to get out of the catering van,
其中有个硬盘
there was a hard drive in there.
防火外壳在爆♥炸♥中严重受损
The blast damaged the fireproof housing pretty badly,
但内部还是完整的
but the inside was intact.
我刚才把它破解了
And I just cracked it.
里面的内容对你很不利
Yeah, very, very not good for you.
她为马可尼的生意建立交易页面
She builds the money transfer sites for Marconi's sales,
这些页面十分安全可靠
and they're pretty good, actually, super secure,
无法破解 但最奇怪的是...
unhackable, but the real beauty is...
她的钱是设定在交易完成时
that her cut is automatically wired to her
自动汇入她的账户
on completion of the sale.
你希望对陈的交易能成功
You want this Chen sale to go through
因为那样你还能拿到报酬
because you're still getting paid.
可惜我发现了你转移资产
Except I just found your offshore bank account
所用的海外银行账户
that you're transfer empties into...
它现在已经被联调局控制住了
and it's just been seized by the FBI,
所以这次交易 你一分钱都拿不到
so you're not gonna make a cent off this sale.
而且如果交易成功 你将牵涉贩卖♥♥人口
And if it does go through, you'll be implicated in human trafficking,
所以我建议你老实交代
so I suggest you hand over
你创建的交易页面 让我们端掉它
the site you built and let us shut it down.
这次不是普通售卖♥♥
It's not a sale this time.
马可尼觉得陈很特别
Marconi thought Chen was one of a kind.
想看看能挣多少钱
Wanted to see how much he could get.
这次是在暗网拍卖♥♥
It's a dark web auction.
告诉我们如何加入
Tell us how to access it.
好吧 我一直在想...
Okay, so I've been doing some thinking...
你说得对 我们把刀还回去
and you're right, we gotta return the knife.
很好
Good.
这...
That's...
只是我们得好好想想该怎么做
We just have to figure out how.
我想到了办法
I think I found a way.
你不能自己把刀送回取证室
You can't bring it into the lab yourself
因为你已经被人看见了
because you were already seen,
那要是我们找个人帮你带进去呢
but what if we make somebody do it for you?
别人怎么会愿意呢
Why would somebody do that?
跟林恩说谎的原因一样
Same reason why Lynn's lying:
为了自保
self-preservation.
去年
So... so, last year,
一个取证室的技术员因为放错证物被停职
a lab tech got suspended for misplacing evidence.
害他们输了场官司
It cost them a case.
员工停职通知
他还在观察期
He's still on probation.
要是他发现刀在他车上 他会怎么做
Now, what if he were to find the knife in his car?
他不会冒着被开除的危险去上报
He wouldn't report it and risk getting fired.
他会直接放回去
He'd just put it back.
那万一他害怕了 把刀丢掉呢
Yeah, but what if he panics and throws it away?
那可不明智 如果有证物丢了
Not very smart-- if anything comes up missing,
第一个要承担责任的就是他
he's gonna be the first person they blame.
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
里德 萨帕塔 快过来
Reade, Zapata, get in here now!
怎么了
What's going on?
开始直播拍卖♥♥了
The auction's going live.
添加第二件商品 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
联调局助理局长
天哪
Oh, my God.
联调局高♥官♥在黑市就是稀有珍宝
A top FBI official for sale on the black market is a unicorn.
威勒掌握大量情报
Weller is a wealth of intel.
看 这个拍卖♥♥点是密闭的
Look, the auction site is airtight.
我已经让所有人去追查这个地点
I've got my whole team trying to trace it to a location,
帕特森也在查 但是...得查好几周
and so does Patterson, but... that would take weeks.
到时威勒和陈早就不在那了
Weller and Chen will be long by then.
不能让林恩把它关掉吗
Can't Lynn just shut it down?
这是行不通的
That's not the way that it works.
她把控制权交给马可尼之后就无能为力了
She lost control of it as soon as she handed it over to Marconi.
一定还有别的办法找到他们
There's gotta be some other way to find them.
我们中标
We win.
什么
What?
我们假装买♥♥家 参加拍卖♥♥然后中标
We pose as a buyer, we get in on the auction and we win.
马可尼就得给我们地址
Marconi will have to provide a location
让我们去取货
for us to collect the merchandise.
你们是不是都忘记了
In case you've all forgotten,
美国不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈条件
the United States does not negotiate with terrorists.
我们可以通过合法渠道
We are pouring our best resources
倾尽手里最好的资源去找他们
into finding them through legitimate channels,
这是我们唯一能做的
and that is all we can do.
行 明白
Fine, understood.
简 五分钟后会议室见
Jane, let me see you in the conference room
我们要得出马可尼船的
in five minutes to make a more specific ID
精确信息
on Marconi's boat.
查那艘船是没用的
That boat's a dead end.
你清楚的 为什么要向他屈服
You know that. Why are you giving in to him?
我没有
I'm not.
我有个办法 但是有危险 而且...
I have an idea, okay? But it's risky and...
不是很合法
it's not exactly legal,
所以我不想牵扯你们
so I don't wanna involve any of you.
我们已经被牵扯了
We're already involved.
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
如果有机会救回威勒 我们就加入
If there's a chance to get Weller back, we're in.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你们被买♥♥下了 四千万美元
You've been sold, 40 million,
比我预想的价格更高
even more than I expected.
看来联调局的助理局长加分不少啊
I guess an FBI Assistant Director fetches a pretty good bonus.
说到你 我盯了你好几个月...
But you... I've had my eye on your for months...
就等你研发出那炸♥弹♥
just waiting for you to figure out that bomb.
我知道你能做到
I knew you could do it!
你就是尼科·马可尼
You're Nico Marconi.
看来我们都伪装了自己的真实身份
Guess neither of us was who we purported to be.
车准备好了
Jeep's ready.
我去那里等
I'll wait there.
另一半付款一到
I want to leave as soon as the second half
我就马上离开
of the payment comes through.
我有办法逃出去
I think that I can get us out of here.
不过我需要你的帮助
But I'm gonna need your help.
是这种圆形窗还是方形窗
Were they circular windows here or rectangular?
还是没有窗
Or no windows?
简
Jane?
抱歉 这个不用急
I'm sorry, this will have to wait.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你得立即指派
You need to request that a rescue team
救援队去这个地方
be sent to this location immediately.
在那里能找到威勒 还有纳兹
That's where you'll find Weller along with Nas,
里德和萨帕塔
Reade, and Zapata.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
他们竞拍成功了
They won the auction.
纳兹用了林恩·伯顿海外账户中的钱
Nas used the money from Lynn Burton's offshore account,
共两千万美金
20 million in total,
不过这只是一半的付款
although that's just the first half.
马可尼还在等另一半
Marconi will be expecting the second half
等他们赶到那里 又拿不出钱
as soon as they get there, and they do not have it,
到时他们就需要有人支援
so they're gonna need some serious backup.
他们违抗了我的直接命令
They defied my direct orders,
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表