剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我来重启一下
Let me try to reset it.
你在用什么化疗药物
What kind of chemo meds are you on?
叫什么"希罗达" 怎么了
something called Capecitabine, why?
该死
Oh, damn it.
难怪指纹感应器识别不了
That's why the fingerprint sensor isn't working.
这种药的一个副作用就是出现皮肤问题
One of the side-effects is a skin condition
会使你的指纹模糊难辨
that obscures your prints.
我曾遇到过以此来逃避追捕的逃犯
I had a fugitive once using it to evade capture.
如果不能打开保险箱 我们需要撤离
Look, if we can't get that open, we should evacuate.
帕特森 你听到吗
Patterson, do you read?
有什么办法可以绕开指纹扫描
Is there any way to bypass a hand-scanner?
办法很多
Yeah, tons.
能在一分钟内搞定的呢
In less than a minute?
也许有个办法
Uh, oh, uh, maybe one?
找个东西把锁砸了
All right, find something to knock the tumbler off with.
把回形针伸进齿轮里转动
Okay, now take that paperclip and feel for the gears.
顺时针转动 直到你听到"咔嗒"一声
Turn it clockwise until you hear a click.
等等... 我觉得成了
Wait... I think that just worked.
太棒了 还有两步
Great. Okay, only two more to go.
接下去有一点困难
The next ones are gonna be a little bit harder.
你有没有什么锋利的东西
Do you have something sharp
比如小刀 开信刀之类的
like a knife, letter opener, something?
他们绕过了我们这层
They bypassed our floor.
这家律师事务所有多少层楼
How many floors does this law firm have?
好了
Okay...
我想应该是成功了
I think that just worked.
都在这儿了吗 派翠克
Is this all of it, Patrick?
-对 -太好了 快走吧
- Yeah. - Great, let's go.
威勒 我们拿到证据了 现在回去找你
Weller, we got the evidence, we're coming back to you now.
多纳休的人绕过了这层楼
Donahue's men bypassed this floor.
大楼内部可能有一个楼梯间
There could be an internal stairwell.
他们会下来的...
They're gonna come down...
他们阻断了去路 我们过不去了
They cut us off, we can't get back to you.
别过来 我们被牵制住了 找个出口
Don't! We're pinned down. Find an exit!
离开这幢楼
Get out of the building!
紧急楼梯在哪儿
Where's the emergency stairwell?
一直过去 在左边
It's down there, to the left.
艾莉 你信任他吗
Allie, you trust him?
那好 给他解铐
Good, uncuff him.
我们需要一切援手
We're gonna need all the help we can get.
准备好了吗 行动
Ready? Move!
来
Here.
别让我后悔这么做
Don't make me regret this.
待在一起
Okay, stay together.
快掉头 回上面去 快 快
No, turn around, go back up. Hurry. Hurry.
你不会有事的 保持清醒 好吗
You're gonna be okay. Stay with me, okay?
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
我们得离开这个楼梯间
We gotta get out of this stairwell.
-快把门卡给我 梅利 -我不能
- You got it. Give me the keycard, Melly. - I can't.
是你给多纳休报信的吗
You tipped off Donahue?
你离开了 我现在为他工作
You got out. I work for him now.
你为什么不直接把录像带交给他呢
Why didn't you just give him the tapes?
因为我...我需要你打开保险柜
Because I...I needed you to get into the safe.
对不起 派翠克
I'm sorry, Patrick.
帮我一把
Hey, give me a hand.
起来
Get up.
等等... 你要干嘛
Wait... what are you doing?
他们过来了
They're coming.
快走 走
Okay, go, go.
好了 这样可以拖住他们一会儿
Okay, that should hold them for a bit.
威勒 艾莉中枪了
Weller, Allie's been shot.
什么
What?!
严重吗 艾莉
How badly? Allie!
我不会有事的 柯特
I'm gonna be okay, Kurt.
我这就去找你 艾莉
I'm coming to ya, Allie.
你没事的
You're okay.
我们得出去
We have to get out of here.
我怀孕了 孩子是柯特的
I'm pregnant. It's Kurt's.
我们孩子的婚礼
埃德加·里德
埃德加·里德
埃德加·里德
-我真抱歉 -不
- I'm so sorry. - No.
都怪我
This is all on me.
不是你的错
No, it's not your fault.
帕特森
Patterson!
我们在东走廊
We're in the east corridor.
到艾莉那边最快怎么走
What's the fastest way to Allie?
他们所在的楼层正在施工
Uh, okay, the floor they're on is under construction,
所以不能乘电梯
so the elevators won't go there.
捷径是走到大厅
The quick way is down the hall,
右转 走楼梯
make a right, and through the stairs,
但那样太危险了
but that's super dangerous.
也就是走枪手所在的楼梯间
That's by the stairwell the gunmen were using.
其他路线呢
What's the other way?
安全路线要长得多
The safe way is a lot longer.
你得循原路折回去
You're gonna have to double back.
不管了 我要走近而险那条路
Whatever, I'm going the quick and dangerous way!
-柯特 -艾莉
- Kurt! - Allie...
我们得止住血
we're gonna have to try to stop the bleeding
等医护人员来
until the paramedics get here, okay?
还有你 我需要你帮忙
Here, you too, I'm gonna need your help.
我要去楼梯
I'm going for the stairs.
不
No!
-你干什么 -听着
- What-- what are you-- - Listen!
你要是死了 对艾莉和孩子就没意义了
You're no use to Allie or your baby if you're dead!
我有个主意
I have an idea.
你表现很棒 艾莉
You're doing so good, Allie, okay?
保持清醒 艾莉 艾莉 艾莉
Stay with us. Allie? Allie? Allie?
你怀孕多久了
Hey, how far along are you, huh?
-15周 -是吗
- 15 weeks. - Yeah?
你知道是男孩还是女孩吗
Do you know if it's a boy or a girl yet?
不 柯特想知道 但我想生产时再知道
No, Kurt wanted to find out, but I wanted a surprise.
等一下
Hang in there one second.
就快好了 艾莉
Almost there, Allie.
会有点疼 好吗
This is going to hurt a little bit, okay,
但我们得给你止血
but we have to stop the bleeding, okay?
准备好了吗
Ready?
威勒 集中注意力
Weller, concentrate.
我在集中
I am!
你有打火机吗
Do you have a light?
什么 没有
What? No!
我有更好的东西
I got something better.
数三下
On three, okay?
一 二 三
One... two... three!
他们突破了门
They've gotten through the doors.
不 他们会杀了你 会杀了你
No, they'll kill you. They'll kill you.
他们会把我们都杀了
They're gonna kill all of us.
要是我们不走 他们会找到我们
They'll find us if we don't move.
我们得带你一起
We're gonna have to carry you, okay--
派翠克 派翠克 派翠克
Patrick? Patrick? Patrick!
他留下了证据
He left the evidence.
我们得拦住他
We have to stop him.
不
No, look...
他为我们争取了逃出去时间
he bought us some time to get out of here.
我们得抓住机会 好吗
We gotta take it, okay?
艾莉 我们只有这一次机会
Allie, this is our only chance.
我们不能丢下他 他们会杀了他的
We can't leave him, they'll kill him.
他是为了你才这么做的
He made this choice for you.
想想你的孩子吧
Start thinking about your baby.
好吗 你跟我一起走
Okay? You're going to come with me.
我们得去楼梯那儿
We have to get to the stairs.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表