剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
- Why don't you let me talk to him alone? - No.
现在不是耍大男子主义的时候 柯特
This whole alpha male pissing contest isn't helping, Kurt.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
你在场 他是不会老实交代的
He's not gonna open up with you there.
你在说什么 他刚才都交代了
What are you talking about? He just did.
事关重大
This is huge.
如果他说的是真的
I mean, if he's telling the truth,
那我们就能同时除掉整个奥马利犯罪集团
we could wipe out the entire O'Malley crime syndicate
和一个腐♥败♥参议员了
and a corrupt senator in one fell swoop.
这家伙就只能活六个月了
The guy's got six months to live.
不知道我们能不能说服他
Not sure we have that much leverage.
别低估了我们的能力
We have more than we think.
你回来了
You're back.
我是简
I'm Jane.
你好 简
Hello, Jane.
我一直在听你们谈话
I've been listening,
我理解
and I understand,
你想忠于自己的家族
you want to be loyal to your family.
我也因此而挣扎
I struggle with that myself.
可你的家人想以谋杀罪诬陷你
But your family tried to frame you for murder.
他们知道你病了 知道你还能活多久
They know you're sick, they know how long you have,
也知道你不会提出保释
and they know you won't make bail.
但不论你还能活多久
But they're prepared for you
他们都已经决定让你在监狱度过余生
to spend the rest of whatever life you have left in a cell,
远离妻子和女儿
away from your wife and daughter.
忠诚是高尚的品质
Loyalty is a noble value,
但你不能因此被蒙蔽 而你有需要时
but you can't let it blind you, and when it counted,
你那些家人没有伴你左右
those people weren't there for you.
他们利用了你
They used you.
你觉得我会在人生最后的日子里
Think I wanna spend my last days in court,
出庭指证我的家人吗
testifying against my family?
你离开他们是有原因的
You walked away from them for a reason.
你说你不想在死后落得罪犯的名声
You said you didn't want to die an O'Malley.
你让他们逍遥法外
You let them get away with this,
你就遗臭万年了
that's going to be your legacy.
你女儿也永远不会知道你的态度
And your daughter will never know you took a stand.
我有些录像带
I have tapes.
-什么录像带 -铁证
- What tapes? - Hard evidence.
你们扳倒多纳休所需的一切证据
Everything you need to take down Donahue.
你准备交给我们吗
And you'll hand them over?
我要认罪协议
I want a plea deal.
再将我妻子和女儿终身加入证人保护计划
And I want lifetime witness protection for my wife and daughter.
萨帕塔
Zapata.
我是乔希
Hey, it's Josh.
有人对你的搭档提出了投诉
We got a complaint filed against your partner.
他今早在布鲁克林高地
Guess he was harassing some guy named Mike Jones
骚扰了一个叫麦克·琼斯的人
in Brooklyn Heights this morning.
警♥察♥赶到之前 他就离开了
Fled the scene before officers arrived.
就是告诉你一声
Thought you might want to know.
好的 我会搞清楚的 谢谢
Yeah, I'll-- I'll get into it, thanks.
不客气
You got it.
我是埃德加 请留言
Hey, it's Edgar. Leave a message.
是我 你在哪 听到留言就回电
It's me. Where are you? Call me when you get this.
康纳
Conor?
高中那个"我真完美"的康纳吗
"I'm so perfect" from high school Conor?
我就说他还对你念念不忘
I told you he never got over you.
等我胖起来之后
Well, we'll see if he sticks around
看看他还找不找我
once I get fat and bloated.
听我说 艾莉
Look, Allie...
我说实话
I'm not gonna lie, all right?
这让我感觉很奇怪
This is... weird.
真的很奇怪
Really weird.
但如果你开心 我就开心
But... if you're happy, I'm happy.
你说出这种话还是头一次
Well, that's some exciting new territory for us.
派翠克说多纳休的录像带
Patrick says the Donahue tapes are stored
都存放在中城区的律师办公室
in his lawyer's office in Midtown.
前提是真的有
If they exist.
-但是有个问题 -什么问题
- But there's a catch. - Which is?
录像带存放在保险箱里
They're in a safe that only opens
只有通过视网膜和指纹扫描才能打开
with a retinal and fingerprint scan.
这么说要出外勤了 走吧
So, it's a field trip. Come on.
我有件私事要去处理一下
I, uh, I got a personal thing I need to take care of.
怎么 今天是国民私事日吗
What is this, National Personal Day?
好吧 去吧
Fine, go.
押送派翠克的人手够用
Patrick has enough babysitters.
华尔街广场
我去和保安谈谈
I'll speak to security.
能省掉这些形式吗
Can we drop the formalities?
不行
No.
你被捕了 还记得吗
You're under arrest. Remember that one?
他病了 快死了 逃不掉的
He's a sick, dying man. He's not going anywhere.
手铐不能摘
Those cuffs are staying on him.
这是规定 我不相信他
That's protocol. I don't trust him.
保安让我们上57楼
Guards are letting us up to the 57th floor.
走吧
Let's go.
派翠克 我收到了你的短♥信♥
Patrick. I got your message.
没事的 小梅
It's okay, Mel.
梅丽莎·科托
Melissa Coto,
我是奥马利先生的律师 为什么...
Mr. O'Malley's attorney, why--
柯特·威勒 联调局助理局长
Kurt Weller, Assistant Director of the FBI.
我们来拿奥马利保险箱里的证据
We're here to pick up some evidence from O'Malley's safe.
有搜查令吗
Do you have a warrant?
小梅 没事的 让他们进去
Melly... it's okay, let 'em in.
威勒 大厅
Weller, the lobby.
怎么了
What?
有埋伏
It's an ambush!
他们是冲派翠克来的
They're here for Patrick.
我们遭到攻击了
We're under attack.
帕特森 多名持枪者
Patterson, multiple gunmen
刚进入了这幢大楼
have just walked into this building.
立刻派些增援
Send us some backup, now.
这就派 但联♥合♥国♥峰会正在召开
On it, but there's a U.N. Summit going on,
增援可能会比较慢
so response may be delayed.
-这些是你的手下吗 -我说了
- These your guys? - I told you,
我再也没有手下了
I don't have guys anymore.
一定是你们局里有人给多纳休通风报信了
Must have been someone from your office tipped Donahue off.
-不可能 -到处都有他的人
- Impossible. - He's got people everywhere.
我们得计划一下
We need a plan.
简 你带艾莉和派翠克下楼
Jane, I want you to take Allie and Patrick downstairs,
找个安全的地方掩藏起来 好吗
find somewhere safe. Barricade yourselves, okay?
纳兹 我们俩守住这层楼
Nas, you and I, we'll hold this floor.
-好 行动 -我们得先拿到录像带
- All right, let's go. - We gotta get the tapes first.
不行 太危险了
No, it's too dangerous.
如果我们拿不到录像带
If we don't get those tapes,
多纳休的手下就会销毁掉
Donahue's guys will destroy them
证据也就毁于一旦了
and we'll never get a conviction.
-艾莉... -我们要去拿录像带
- Allie... - We're getting the tapes.
别去 艾莉 艾莉
No, Allie, Allie.
简 简 等等
Jane, Jane, hang on.
别让他们离开你的视线
Don't let them out of your sight.
保持通讯 要保证他们安全
You stay on comms, you keep them safe.
一定要保证他们安全
Okay? Keep them safe.
好 各位
All right, people,
有一群持枪者进入了这幢楼
gunmen have just walked into this building.
请你们找一间办公室
So, I want you to find an office,
把门锁好 躲在里面 直到安全为止
lock the door, stay there until it's safe.
懂了吗 快走
Okay? Go.
指纹无法识别
拒绝进入
识别不了你的指纹 再试试
No, it didn't read your print. Try again.
太奇怪了
That's weird.
如果你们在拖时间...
If you're stalling...
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表