剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
please allow me to introduce Patterson.
我一生的挚爱
The love of my life.
真的吗 我还以为你...
Really? I thought you were--
认识你真是太荣幸了 莱利先生
It is such an honor to meet you, Mr. Riley.
天啊 如果我现在是个孩子
Oh, my God, if I were a kid today,
我肯定会把你的海报贴在
I-- your just-- your poster would just be right between
爱因斯坦和居里夫人的中间
Albert Einstein and Marie Curie.
我只是个喜欢畅想的商人
I'm just a businessman who likes to dream.
好极了 这场宴会真是太丰盛了
Wonderful, it has just been such a treat and a half.
真的 非常感谢 玩得开心
Seriously, thank you so much. Okay, have fun.
想都别想 她是我的
Hands off, she's all mine.
维勒 密♥码♥是08
Weller, the code is 08...
28...07... 18.
进去了
Uh, we're in.
我正在把硬盘里的所有内容
Okay, I'm floating all hard drive contents
发给诡异黑♥车♥里的两个讨厌鬼
to Lenny and Squiggy in the creepy black van.
里德 塔莎 数据发过去了
Reade, Tasha, data's coming your way.
找出一切与袭击美国有关的内容
Look for anything indicating a pending attack on U.S. Soil.
维勒 保安上楼了
Weller! The guards are heading upstairs.
瑞奇 停手吧
Rich, you better wrap it up.
稍等一下
Just give me a minute.
瑞奇
Rich...
已经发明出来了
That's already been invented.
-是吗 -是的
- H-Has it? - u202dYes.
那我怎么还有斑块呢
Well, why do I still have plaque?
我不打扰你
Well, okay, I'm gonna let you get back
继续作亿万富翁了
to being a billionaire, I guess.
很高兴见到你
It's so great to see you, huh?
先生 我们在楼里发现了戈德·恩维尔
Sir, Gord Enver has been located on the premises.
和戈德的关系还很近吗 波士顿
Still tight with Gord, Boston?
戈德 是啊 我们...
Uh-- uh, Gord, yeah. We-- we're, um...
其实我们住在同一个楼里
we're actually in the same complex,
但我们俩现在的关系不太好
but we're not on civil terms right now.
太糟了
That's too bad.
你手里拿的什么
What's in your hand?
什么都没有
Nothing.
容易情绪激动吗
Feel a little high strung?
去演奏四重奏吧
Go join a quartet.
-失陪了 -好吧
- Excuse me. u202d- Okay.
维勒 快离开
Weller, get out of there.
莱利正往你那儿去
Riley's coming your way.
多谢提醒
Thanks for the heads-up.
你怎么会在这 戈德
What the hell are you doing, Gord?
莱利先生 我是助理...
Mr. Riley, I'm the Assistant--
你很清楚我为什么在这 扎克
You know exactly what I'm doing here, Zach.
我来找回理应属于我的东西
I'm here for what's rightfully mine.
来证明我是莱利软件唯一的发明人
Proof that I was the sole inventor of RileyShare,
是你在退出并搬到硅谷之前
that you stole that code from me before you dropped out
从我手里偷走了代码
and moved to Silicon Valley,
你的整个帝国都建立在谎言之上
that your entire empire is built on a lie!
我 戈登·梅瑞迪斯·恩维尔
That I, Gordon Meredith Enver,
应该取代你
should be in your shoes,
成为万人敬仰的畅想家 而不是...
breathing your rarefied air as a beloved visionary instead of...
躲在黑暗中默默无闻被人遗忘
lurking, nameless and thankless in the shadows,
像个网络暴徒
like some digital thug!
你们先出去
Give us a moment.
戈德 我很抱歉
Gord... I'm so sorry...
你会这么想
that you feel that way.
但我没从你手上偷走任何东西
But I didn't steal anything from you.
我们一起开♥发♥了部分代码
Yeah, we developed some of that code together,
可后来我求你
but then I begged you
和我搬到硅谷完成开♥发♥
to move to Silicon Valley with me to finish it.
不 不是这样
No, no. No, no, no, no, no.
是的 我记得
Yes! I remember,
因为我不敢相信你对我们 对你自己
because I couldn't believe how little faith you had in us,
那么没信心
in yourself.
我们本可以一起完成这事
The things we could've done together.
可是相反
But, no...
你用那个愚蠢的公式来运算数据
you ran the numbers through that stupid formula
并且选择留在学校完成学业
and then opted to stay and finish college.
选择了安全的生活
Take the safe route.
维勒 我们刚在莱利的电脑上
Weller, we just found a draft of a press release
新闻稿
发现一篇新闻稿的草稿
on Riley's laptop
说到他要卖♥♥掉汽车公♥司♥
announcing the sale of Riley Motors
这样他就能更加关注太空事业
so he can focus more on his space efforts.
莱利打算退出锂生意了
Riley's getting out of the lithium business.
他没理由参与这种阴谋
He's got no reason to be part of this conspiracy.
很抱歉给你添乱了
We're sorry about the mix-up.
他有时候会情绪激动 对吧
He gets a little carried away sometimes, don't you?
戈德 我们该走了
Uh, Gord, we should go.
我们已经浪费莱利先生很多时间了
We've wasted enough of Mr. Riley's time.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
戈德...
Gord...
如果你愿意
If you're up for it,
我的团队里永远有你的位置
there's always a spot for you on my team.
-真是... -真是太慷慨了
- Oh, that is... - That is very generous!
他肯定会答复你的
I'm sure you'll hear from him.
走吧 亲爱的
Let's go, honey.
没关系
It's okay.
我们还有好几个地方没去呢
We still have a couple more addresses to try.
因此我们更应该回到路上
Which is why we should get back on the road.
他需要恢复镇静
He needs to regain his composure,
我觉得他"零号♥分部"的牢房♥
and I don't think his prison cell in Zero Division
没什么帮助
is a good place to do that.
先让他喘口气 好吗
Let's let him catch his breath, okay?
然后我们马上出去
Then we'll get right back out there.
好吧 但快一点
Okay, fine, but make it quick.
喝点水
Here you go.
房♥间里有点空
Place is a bit sparse.
还没来得及好好装饰
Haven't had much time to decorate.
至少这门 你想开就能开
At least your doors open when you want them to.
也不总是这样
They didn't always.
花不错
Nice flowers.
-奥利弗是谁 -一个朋友
- Who's Oliver? - Just a friend.
塞西尔餐厅
目标就在眼前
动手吧
怎么了
What is it?
我恢复了一点记忆
I remember something.
纹身依旧指向达勒斯
All right, the tattoo still points to Daedalus.
就算扎克·莱利没在密谋通过袭击美国
Even if Zach Riley isn't plotting a U.S. attack
来引发战争 这里有其他人在这么做
to trigger a war, someone else here is.
现在开始 所有会员都有嫌疑
From this point on, every member is a suspect.
这都是瑞奇的错
This is all Rich's fault.
因为他那不愿放手的私仇
Sends us on some wild goose chase
让我们做了徒劳无功的事
because of a personal grudge he can't let go of.
这里有没有能让我们获取信息的
Okay, is there an alumni room here somewhere
毕业生会室
where we can get information?
瑞奇眼里只有他自己
You know, it's always about Rich with Rich.
他根本不在乎其他人的难处
He doesn't care about other people's issues.
-他不... -你能不说瑞奇了吗
- He doesn't... - u202dWould you shut up about Rich!
你分手了 你得接受事实
You broke up, you just need to deal with it.
至少你的前任没想杀死你
At least your ex didn't try to kill you
把你交给疯女人受尽折磨
and then hand you over to a madwoman to be tortured
还利用你缅怀真爱的悲伤 而你的真爱
and exploit your grief over your one true love who died
因为你不愿和他同居而死
because you wouldn't move in with him.
你感觉好点了吗
You feel better?
差不多
Kinda.
-好极了 -好吧
- Great. u202dYeah. - Yeah.
-能继续谈论我的问题了吗 -好
- So can we talk about my problems again? - Okay.
瑞奇总是不肯闭嘴
You know, Rich just will not shut up,
我在许多场合问过他...
and I have asked him on numerous occasions...
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表