剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
还是没找到那些孩子和养母的踪迹
Still no sign of the kids or their foster mom,
不过我们调查了基金会为这个家庭购买♥♥的物品
but we traced the purchases made by the foundation for the home.
这些交易都与一张
The transactions were all linked
登记地址在布鲁克林的信♥用♥卡♥有关
to a credit card with a Brooklyn address,
地址是一间十个月前被大火烧毁的仓库
a warehouse destroyed in a fire ten months ago.
伊莱·贝罗呢
What about Eli Bello?
这是唐·利卡塔 伊莱的音乐老师
This is Don Licata, Eli's music teacher.
他住的地方距离伊莱抢劫的酒铺两个街区
He lives two blocks away from the bodega that Eli robbed.
就是说伊莱去了扬克斯
So maybe Eli was up in Yonkers,
也许是为了联♥系♥他认识的人
trying to reach out to somebody he knows.
我们联♥系♥不上利卡塔 不过他在家工作
We can't get ahold of Licata, but he works from home.
看来我们要去扬克斯了
Well, I guess we're going to Yonkers.
我想去一趟市停尸房♥
I want to go to the city morgue,
-催一下安布尔的验尸报告 -好
- try to expedite Amber's autopsy. - u202dOkay.
这次我不能参与行动了
I'm gonna have to sit this one out.
维茨下一个要审问的人是我
I'm next up in Weitz's batting order.
也许我们可以带上罗曼
Maybe we can take Roman.
如果我们真的带上你 就必须带上你的守卫
If we do take you out, your guards have to come.
明白
I understand.
而且你只能做允许范围内的事
And you will be limited in what you're allowed to do.
全都听你的
Whatever you need.
好 出发吧
All right. Let's move.
和你聊天总是非常愉快 萨帕塔特别探员
It is always great chatting with you, Special Agent Zapata,
可你的搭档去哪了
but where is your partner?
好像谁都没找到里德特别探员
No one can seem to find Special Agent Reade
-叫他来接受审讯 -我不知道
- and serve him his subpoena. u202d- I don't know.
难道他因为什么事躲着我们
Any reason he'd be avoiding us?
是在隐瞒什么吗
Hiding something, maybe?
他也可能是在休假
Or maybe he's taking some time off
毕竟他刚从恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的袭击中死里逃生
after being buried alive in a terrorist ambush.
有可能 有可能
Could be, could be.
很多探员都在那次袭击中牺牲了
A lot of agents lost their lives in that raid.
据我的记录
According to my notes here,
当你们发现通讯中断之后
there's some discussion about whether or not to abort the mission
曾经商量过是否要终止任务
once you realized communications were down.
那么 你是否同意威勒助理局长不论如何
Now, do you agree with Assistant Director Weller's decision
都要继续行动的决定
to move in anyway?
不是他下达的命令
He didn't give that order.
-是吗 是谁呢 -纳兹·卡莫尔
- Really? Who did? u202d- Nas Kamal.
纳兹·卡莫尔 她甚至都不是联调局的探员
Nas Kamal. She's not even an agent at the FBI.
她为何能替助理局长下命令呢
Why would she be giving orders for assistant directors?
突袭沙暴组织的行动是场联♥合♥行♥动♥
The Sandstorm operation is a joint taskforce.
威勒不在时 由她负责整个行动
She was leading the operation in Weller's absence.
你是说 在这起联调局近年来
So you're saying that Assistant Director Weller was absent
最惨痛一次行动中 威勒助理局长并不在场
for the biggest FBI tragedy in recent memory?
他被人引开了 有人通知他
He was lured away by someone claiming
他未出生孩子的母亲住院了需要他的帮助
that the mother of his unborn child needed him at the hospital.
威勒助理局长仍然及时赶回来
Assistant Director Weller still made it in time
救了纳兹和里德
to save Nas and Reade.
我十分清楚他事后的英雄事迹
I'm well aware of his heroics after the fact,
可你觉得为什么
but why do you think the same terrorist group
杀害了那么多探员的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
that killed so many other agents
要费心让他免受伤害呢
work to keep him out of harm's way?
他们为什么如此看重威勒助理局长
What makes Assistant Director Weller so valuable to them?
好了
All right.
我从前门进去
I'll go through the front.
你们守在后门 以免他逃跑
You guys cover the back just in case he runs.
这人是个音乐老师 对吗
This guy's a music teacher, right?
你真觉得他会跑吗
You really think he's gonna run?
有时人们会让你意想不到
Well, sometimes people surprise you.
听见了吗
You hear that?
去后面看看
Go around the back.
伊莱 我们是联调局的
Eli, we're with the FBI.
我们是来帮你的 不会伤害你
We're here to help you, not hurt you.
我有几个问题想问你
I just want to ask you some questions
是关于你寄养家庭的
about your foster home.
我没杀安布尔 是他们
I didn't kill Amber. They did!
他们是谁
Who's they?
什么风把你给吹来了
What brings you to paradise?
我现在就需要安布尔·华♥莱♥士♥的验尸报告
I need that autopsy on Amber Wallace right away.
也许我看过之后能向队里汇报情况
Maybe I could observe and report the findings to my team.
她已经不在我这了
She's not mine anymore.
她的家人要求将她移交到另一辖区
Her family requested she transfer to another jurisdiction.
-她家人 -是的
- Her family? - u202dYeah.
刚刚来了两个人 手里拿着移交文件
Two guys just came by with the transfer papers.
几分钟之前带着尸体走了
Left with the body a couple minutes ago.
-等一下 -快 快走
- Excuse me! - Come on, let's go!
联调局
FBI!
他有没有让你想起什么人
Does he remind you of anyone?
你是说 他有没有让我想起我自己
You mean, does he remind me of myself?
我们都是孤儿 除此之外
We're both orphans. Other than that,
我没看到很多共同点
I don't see many similarities.
伊莱从没杀过人
Eli's never killed anyone.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
我记得的事不多
I don't remember much,
可我记得我第一次杀人的情景
but I remember the first time I took someone's life.
那也会夺走你身上的一些东西
It takes something from you too.
令伊莱害怕的不是他自己
Eli's not scared of himself.
他怕的是别的东西
He's scared of something else.
伊莱 你知道你的寄养家人会在什么地方吗
Eli, do you know where your foster family could be?
你的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Your brothers and sisters.
你的养母 卡罗尔
Your foster mom, Carol.
他们可能有危险 所以如果你知道他们在哪
They could be in danger, so if you know where they are,
你得告诉我们
you need to tell us.
我怎么知道你和那些人不是一伙的
How do I know you're not with those people?
什么人
Which people?
你很看重安布尔 对吗
Amber meant a lot to you, didn't she?
她就像我妹妹
She was like my sister.
我相信你没有杀害她
Oh, I believe you that you didn't kill her,
可如果你知道是谁干的
but if you know who did,
我们一定会将他们绳之于法
we can make sure they're held responsible,
但我们需要你的帮助 伊莱
but we're gonna need your help, Eli.
我... 我不能...
I just... I can't...
听好 我们在伊莱身上没有丝毫进展
Look, we're getting nowhere with Eli,
所以如果你对失踪的孩子
so tell me you found something
或是他们的养母有任何发现一定要告诉我
on the missing kids or their foster mom.
我也希望我能
I wish I could,
但他们好像凭空消失了
but it's like they just vanished into thin air.
那个音乐老师 知道为什么伊莱要找他吗
The music teacher-- any idea why Eli was trying to find him?
他一直在里约度假
He's been vacationing in Rio,
根本不知道伊莱住在他家外面
had no idea Eli was camping out at his place,
还有将安布尔的尸体从停尸房♥带走的人
and the men who took Amber's body from the morgue
用的是伪造的移交文件
got it by using fraudulent transfer papers.
知道他们把尸体运到哪了吗
Any idea where they took the body?
他们把车丢在87号♥高速公路旁
They ditched the van they used off Highway 87,
并将其烧毁 里面没有尸体
burned to a crisp, no bodies inside.
整件事看起来像在掩饰什么
This whole thing seems like a cover-up,
他们到底在隐藏什么呢
but what are they covering?
伊莱是破案的关键
Eli's our best lead,
可我们必须得让他开口
but we've got to get him to open up.
那个...
That, um...
伊莱在那个房♥子吹的东西
that thing Eli was playing with at the house...
在什么地方
Where is it?
调音管吗
The pitch pipe?
我们拿去调查了
We took it from him in processing.
我认为应该还给他
I think you should give it back to him.
他从寄养家庭带走了这个调音管
He brought it with him from the foster home.
那东西显然对他非同寻常
It obviously means something to him,
就像我们的硬币
like our coin.
它可以建立信任 让他开口
It could establish trust and get him talking.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表