剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Hopefully get in and out
不被警卫发现
before being detected by security.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在入侵酒店的以太网
I'm hacking into the hotel's Ethernet.
我能通过智能电视里内置的摄像头
I can access the cameras built into the Smart TVs
监视房♥间的情况
and get eyes on the room.
-"亲爱的" -什么
- "My fair darling." - What?
温特把黑洞信息发给了"亲爱的"
Winter addressed his black hole message to "my fair darling."
如果"亲爱的"指的是"梅菲尔"[谐音]呢
So, what if "my fair" was "Mayfair"?
那这条信息自始至终就是给她的
And that message was meant for her the whole time?
可温特泄露情报
You know, Winter's leak
最直接的受害者就是梅菲尔和卡特
practically targeted Mayfair and Carter.
之后又联♥系♥她这说不通
It doesn't make sense to contact her after...
不过这样的话 基顿与我们对立就说得通了
But it does explain why Keaton's working against us.
如果基顿先找到了温特...
If Keaton gets to Winter first...
他一定会把温特灭口掉
He's gonna bury him in a very deep, dark hole
让他再也不能泄露中情局的任何秘密
so he can't reveal any more of the CIA's secrets.
当涉及温特 每个部门都会只考虑自身利益
When it comes to Winter, it's every agency for itself.
好了 我进去了
Okay, I'm in.
你这等得可真值
Wow, that was really worth the wait.
不 这很好
No, this is good.
这说明房♥间里的人对摄像头了如指掌
Because whoever's in there is savvy enough to know
并且非常多疑 以至于会盖住所有镜头
about cameras but paranoid enough to cover them up.
-一定是他 -去看看就知道了
- It has to be him. - Let's find out.
道格拉斯·温特
Douglas Winter.
-不不不 -别跑 站住
- No-no-no-no-no! - Stop. Stop!
别杀我 别杀我
Don't kill me, don't kill me, no!
我们不会杀你
I'm not gonna kill you.
-我们是联调局的 你被捕了 -联调局
- We're FBI. You're under arrest. - You're FBI?
-是的 -你们终于来了
- Yes. - Thank God you guys are here.
等等 你们为什么到我卧室里来
Wait, why did you come to my bedroom?
把你的保镖都撤掉
We need your security to stand down.
那些不是我的保镖 不
They're not my security. Oh, no.
只有你们两个人吗
Is it just the two of you?
完蛋了 我们全都死定了
Oh-ho-ho, we're dead. We're all dead!
我是保加利亚政♥府♥的俘虏
I am a prisoner of the Bulgarian government.
你在说什么鬼话
What the hell are you talking about?
我是被陷害的 我从没黑过国安局
I was framed, man. I never hacked the NSA,
也没泄露过那些文件
I never leaked those documents.
我只是替罪羊
I am a freakin' patsy!
所以呢
So, what?
你真指望我们这么轻易就相信你是被陷害的
You really expect us to believe that you've been framed?
当然
Yes!
那你为什么要躲到保加利亚来
Then what are you doing hiding out in Bulgaria?
我因叛国罪而被通缉
I am wanted for treason, okay?
我需要找个可以赦免我的地方
I needed to find a place that would give me amnesty.
而且这场交易挺不错的
And it seemed like a fair trade,
我巩固他们的网络安全 干点黑客的活
I shore up their cyber-security, do some light hacking,
换我一条命
and I get a place to not be dead.
把我弄出去 我能证明自己是被陷害的
I can prove I was framed, just get me out of here.
我已经从受欢迎的客人变成了政♥治♥犯
I've gone from welcome guest to state prisoner.
如果你有证据
If you have proof,
那你一开始为什么要逃
then why are you on the run in the first place, huh?
因为我太害怕了
'Cause I was scared.
那些所谓我泄露出去的情报
All that intel I supposedly leaked, man,
都是高度机密的
that was super-super-classified.
这次陷害是由我们政♥府♥内部的高层人员下达的
This frame job came from way up on high in our own government, man.
我不知道可以相信谁
I didn't know who I could trust.
你相信梅菲尔
You trusted Mayfair.
所以你才发送了黑洞文件
That's why you sent the Black Hole file.
-你需要梅菲尔的帮助 -是的
- You needed Mayfair's help. - Yeah.
我需要梅菲尔的帮助
I needed Mayfair's help.
梅菲尔是我唯一能信任的人
Mayfair was the only person I could trust.
所以我才发了那个文件
That's why I sent the file.
不好 他们要来收我的餐盘了
Oh, no, they're coming to get my food trays.
他们会杀了我们 他们会杀了我们的
They're gonna kill us. They're gonna kill us!
等等 你们去哪
Wait, where are you going?
-联调局的 你们干什么 -冷静点
- FBI, what are you doing? - Calm down.
伊利耶夫 啥事啊
Hey, Iliev, what's up, man?
你有没有想过把名字改成...
Ever think about changing your name to, like...
"伊尔"什么的 那样有点...
"The Il" or something? That'd be a little--
我们不用非得讨论你的名字
We don't have to talk about that, your name.
谢谢主厨 真是非常美味
Compliments to the chef, that was a wonderful,
非常难得的一顿饭
wonderful special meal.
伊利耶夫 别把气氛搞得这么怪
Iliev, don't make this weird,
我还是叫你伊利耶夫好了
I'm calling you Iliev.
-得送你去安全屋 快走 -离开这
- We need to get you to the safe house, come on. - Get out.
从他身上跨过去吗
Wait, I'm just gonna go over?
-是的 -伊利耶夫 对不起
- Yes! - Iliev, sorry, sorry!
好了 帮我一下 帮我一下
Okay, yes, help me, help me, help me.
你的手真有劲
You have very strong hands.
走廊安全
Hallway's clear.
好了 进来
Okay. Get in.
进去 你可真会说笑
Get in? That's cute, man.
不行 我不喜欢待在封闭的地方
No-no, I'm not good with enclosed spaces.
你的棺材封闭性应该挺不错的
Your coffin is gonna be a very enclosed space.
我还是进去吧 好吧
I'll just get in then, great.
是你们拉好拉链 还是我来
Now, should you guys zip it, or should I?
你得换个姿势进去
You should do it the other way.
那样会疼的
That's gonna hurt.
-好办法 你说的办法不错 -是啊
- Good tips, these are good tips. - Yeah.
我第一次钻进袋子里 所以...
It's my first time getting in a bag, so...
我进来了 我进来了
I'm in, I'm in!
还觉得我该少带点行李吗
Still think I should've packed lighter?
轻点
Come on.
布拉德利动力公♥司♥
你们好 我是辛蒂·拜吉特
Hi, there. I'm Cyndie Bagget.
汤姆今天请病假 由我来协助你们
Tom's out sick today, so I'll be assisting you.
先来给你们授权
Let me get your clearance sorted.
你觉得她有进入保险库的权限吗
Do you think she has the right floor access?
希望如此吧
I hope so.
不大可能她也对花生过敏
It's pretty unlikely she has a peanut allergy, too.
我说过了 如果还想留下这枚硬币
I told you, if you want to hold the coin,
就得把它藏好
you need to keep it hidden.
你得保护好它 伊恩
You need to protect it, Ian.
不行
Don't.
我们不能这样"随机应变"
That's not the kind of improvising we need.
谢培德需要那枚芯片
Shepherd needs that chip.
那就听我的
Then follow my lead.
好了 都准备好了吗
All right, you all set?
带路吧
Lead the way.
你应该把录像带放回柜子里的
You were supposed to put the tape back in the closet.
我知道 可它卡住了
I know, it got stuck,
能拿出来已经是万幸了
I'm lucky I got it at all.
要是他们发现录像带不见了怎么办
What if they figure out a tape's missing?
要是他们发现我的录像带不见了怎么办
What if they figure out my tape's missing?
我们可不是这么商量的 你当时在想什么
This wasn't the plan. What were you thinking?
我在想什么
Oh, what was I thinking?
要不是我 你就是谋杀的主要嫌疑人了
If it wasn't for me, you'd be a prime suspect for murder.
我在努力帮你
I am trying to help you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
还有什么岔子是你没告诉我的吗
Is there anything else we need to worry about?
昨天早上在琼斯家外面
Private security guard saw me
有个私人保安看见我了
outside Jones's house yesterday morning.
是啊 可你没告诉他你是谁
Yeah, but you didn't identify yourself.
我当时在车里
I was in my own car.
我会处理好的
I'll take care of it.
萨帕塔 谢谢你
Zapata... thank you.
我只是为了帮朋友当了事后共犯罢了
What's a little accessory after the fact between friends?
我好像断了一根肋骨
I think I popped a rib.
至少棺材板还是平的
At least in a coffin you're lying flat.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表