剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Are you married?
抱歉 我听不懂你说的话
I'm sorry, but you're not making any sense right now.
你为他们效力 对吧
You work for them, don't you?
为谁效力 我不知道你想让我说谁...
Work for who? I don't know who you expect me--
整件事就是为了套取信息
This whole thing was a play for information.
-你利用了我 -不不不 别这样
- You used me. - No. No, no, no, please.
他们知道我们会过去 他们什么都知道
They knew we were coming. They knew everything!
拜托 你得信我 我...
Please, you have to believe me. I--
联调局
FBI.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
不管你是谁
Whoever you are.
这不是我想要的
This isn't what I wanted.
是啊 想也是
Yeah. I'll bet.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you!
已经有点晚了
It's a little late for that!
你这里药品齐全啊
You're actually pretty well stocked here.
这里以前是主要的医疗中心
This used to be our main medical facility.
你就是在这里纹身的
This is where you were tattooed,
在这里被抹去记忆的
where we erased your memory.
听着 即使我可以包扎好你的伤口
Look, even if I can patch you up here,
我也不能将你一个人丢在这里
I can't just leave you out here by yourself.
谢培德现在想杀了我们两个人
Shepherd wants both of us dead now,
联调局 他们...
and the FBI, they...
他们能保护你
they can protect you.
不
No.
我宁愿死 也不愿投靠他们
I'd rather die than turn myself over to them.
一个人独自对抗沙暴组织的人 你会没命的
Well, out here alone, against Sandstorm's army, you will die.
沙暴组织
"Sandstorm."
你们这么称呼我们吗
Is that what you call us?
你不只是谢培德培养出来的杀手而已
You're more than just the killer Shepherd made you.
我们都经历了艰难的童年...
We shared the same awful childhood...
由同一个恶母养大
the same awful mother.
我们都做过孽 但...
We've both done awful things, but...
我变了
I've changed.
我不再是以前的那个人了
I'm not that person anymore,
我知道你也能改变
and I know that you can change, too.
省省吧
Save your breath.
我当初就该杀了你
I should have pulled the trigger on you when I had the chance.
如果你聪明
If you're smart,
就躲得离我越远越好
you'll get as far away from me as possible.
不 我永远不会离开你
No... I'll never leave you.
你是我哥
You're my brother.
我们是一样的人
And we're the same.
我知道这点
I know that.
我们之间只有一个不同之处
There's only one difference between us.
你给我注射那种药的时候
When you injected me with that drug,
我失忆以后
when I lost all of my memories,
我有重新开始的机会了
I got the chance to start over again...
现在你也有了
and now, you will too.
罗曼
Roman!
拜托 别开枪
Whoa, whoa. Please, don't shoot.
我来跟你解释一切
Now, let me explain everything.
我从没想...
I never meant to...
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表