剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
是你抹去了我的记忆
You erased my memory.
是你
You.
不是谢培德
Not Shepherd.
是你 我记起来了
You. I remember.
罗曼 请听我解释
Roman, please listen to me.
是你做的
You did this to me!
罗曼 听我说
Roman, listen to me.
住手
Stop!
住手 罗曼
Stop. Roman--
我需要我姐姐回来
I need my sister back.
我们从出生起就在一起 而你选择抹掉记忆
We had a whole life together that you chose to erase.
我会找到你的"兔子" 让他流血而亡
I'm gonna find your rabbit and I'm gonna make him bleed.
我们知道你一直在骗我们
We know you've been lying to us.
滚
Get out.
我从没想过伤害你 也无意要骗你
I never meant to hurt you, and I never wanted to lie.
-我只是想帮你 -还在骗我
- I was trying to help. - You're still lying.
你所做的一切都是为了你自己
Everything you did, you did for yourself.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我救过你的命
I saved your life.
谢培德想杀你 是我阻止了她
Shepherd wanted to kill you and I stopped her.
你就是这样感谢我的
And this is the thanks I get.
抹去我的记忆 我...
My memory erased, my...
我整个人生都被剥夺了
my whole life stolen.
消除你的记忆 是我唯一
Wiping your memory was the only way
能带你回联调局的办法
I could bring you into the FBI.
否则我们俩就必须争个你死我活
It was that or one of us killing the other.
我别无选择
It was my only choice.
你无权这么决定
It wasn't your choice to make.
我的记忆正在恢复
My memories are coming back.
我想起的越多
And the more I remember,
就越恨你
the more I hate you.
不管怎样 我必须道歉
For what it's worth, I'm sorry.
罗曼会突然发作 是因为我们骗了他
Roman snapped because we lied,
而那是你和纳兹下的命令
and that was your call. You and Nas.
罗曼对我们还有帮助
Roman can still help us.
他说他的记忆正在恢复
He said his memories are coming back.
他身体不像你注入了大量泽塔互作蛋白
His body wasn't flooded with ZIP like yours was.
只有一剂量
It was one dose.
药效正在消散
It's wearing off.
那说明你弟弟正在重回他的老路
So that means that your brother is reverting to his old ways.
佩灵顿来了
Pellington is here.
在忙吗
You busy?
正准备把数据转移到其它驱动盘
Just prepping my drives for a data migration.
你需要什么
What do you need?
筹码
Leverage.
帕克是我们接触到离谢培德最近的人
Parker's the closest we've been to Shepherd,
可过去19小时里 他说的唯一一句话
and the only thing he said in the last 19 hours
就是我们没时间了
is that we're running out of time.
你回来了
Are you back?
没有 我来找孙博士的
No, just a session with Dr. Sun.
效果如何
How's that going?
挺好的
Yeah.
我觉得有必要告诉你们 我申请调职了
I should probably let you guys know, I put in for a transfer.
什么
What?
去哪
Where?
匡蒂科[特工培训基地]Quantico.
犯罪侧写指导的职位在招人
Criminal profiler instructor position opened up,
所以我打算调过去
so I'm gonna take it.
事实上 如今这职位很适合我
It's actually perfect for me right now.
我其实早就有这打算了
I've been thinking about it for a long time.
-什么时候 -从我毕业开始
- How long? - Oh, since I got out of the academy.
不是 你打算在匡蒂科待多久
No, how long are you gonna be in Quantico?
一直干下去
Uh, for good.
结束了
It's over.
我现在正式取消无名氏项目的保密性质
I'm officially declassifying the Jane Doe project.
包括纹身 沙暴组织 所有一切
The tattoos, Sandstorm, everything.
是时候让敌人身份公之于众了
It's time to put a public face on the enemy.
谁的身份
Whose face?
暂定谢培德和罗曼
Shepherd and Roman for now.
鉴无名氏小姐还在为联调局服务
In light of Ms. Doe's service to the FBI,
我还没想好该如何处置她
I'm still undecided what to do about her.
如果你将罗曼定性为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
If you brand Roman a terrorist and a traitor,
就...就没法回头了
there's-- there's no going back.
当你弟弟企图杀你时
Your brother stopped being useful
他就没有利用价值了
the second he tried to kill you.
不 他当时气坏了 他没想杀我
No, he was angry, he wasn't trying to kill me.
他的安保人员可不是这么说的
His security detail paints a much different picture.
罗曼比之前更有利用价值
Roman is more useful now than ever.
-简 -他的记忆正在恢复
- Jane. - His memories are coming back.
你知道这事吗
You knew about this?
很可能他的药效正在消散
It is possible that his drugs are wearing off.
那改变计划
That changes things.
先公布谢培德的身份
We'll go public with Shepherd.
罗曼送去中情局 加快他记忆的恢复
Roman will go to the CIA to accelerate his recall.
-你不能 -我可以 而且我会
- You can't. - I can and I will.
他今天之内必须送去黑狱
He'll be in a black site by the end of day.
求你了 肯定还有什么别的办法
Please. There's got to be something we can do.
没办法了 简
I don't think there is, Jane.
发现帕克的新情况了
We just found a new angle on Parker.
戴文怀孕了
Devon's pregnant.
我们的体♥检♥报告和戴文在监狱
Our medical report matches the one done
做过的相一致
while Devon was in jail.
-几周了 -五周
- How many weeks? - Five.
从你的表情就可以看出来
And judging by the look on your face,
你对此事一无所知
I'm guessing you had no idea.
如果我是你 我愿意付出任何代价
If I were you, I'd be doing everything I can
来确保我的孩子不是出生在监狱里
to make sure that my kid wasn't born in a supermax.
不 你们可以篡改这些报告
No, you could have doctored these reports.
这是你的一次机会 能为了她和你们的孩子
This is your one chance to do the right thing for her.
做些事情
For your child.
在某地87号♥有一处服务器仓库
There's a server warehouse up 87.
谢培德的计划 身份 财务信息
Shepherd's plans, identities, financial intel,
盗窃来的政♥府♥文件 全在那里
stolen government documents, it's all there.
你得说出那个地方的准确地址
You're gonna need to be a little more specific with that location.
得先把戴文送走 尽可能远离谢培德
Not until Devon's as far away from Shepherd as possible.
还得伪装成看起来是她自己逃走的
It's gonna looked like she flipped to save herself.
我得先确保她安全了
I need to know that she's out of reach.
你有什么想法
What do you propose?
送她上飞机
Put her on a plane.
戴文在伦敦有家人
Devon has family in London.
只要她一着陆 地址就是你们的了
When she touches down, the location's yours.
我们会送她走的
We'll put her in the air.
地址没问题 她一定安全抵达希思罗机场
And if your location checks out, then she lands at Heathrow.
可要是你骗我 她将着陆关塔那摩监狱
If you're lying to us, she lands at Guantanamo.
肯定没问题
It'll check out.
我想说的是 这可能是个圈套
I mean, I'm just gonna say it. It could be a trap.
也可能是我们梦寐以求的突破口
Or it could be the break we've been waiting for.
我们不能错过
We can't ignore this.
我同意 我们会带一队人去
Agreed. We'll roll out in a convoy.
塔莎 继续审问帕克
Tasha, keep working on Parker.
既然他已经开口了 就再套些情报出来
Now that he started talking, keep pushing him for intel.
上
Go.
二 一 上
Two, one. Go.
这完全就是复♥制♥了我们办公室
It's a complete replica of our office.
这是个训练基地
It's a training ground.
他们利用这里进行训练
They've been using this to practice.
因为他们打算袭击
'Cause they're about to take down
联调局纽约办事处
the New York office of the FBI.
盲点
第二季 第二十一集
简直一模一样
It's exactly the same.
沙暴组织是如何建成的
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表