剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Look, I'm just worried about you, about us.
我必须帮她
I have to help her.
不 我... 我必须走
No, I-- I have to go.
如果我留下 你们会有危险
It's not safe for you if I stay.
等等 什么危险
Wait. Not safe how?
你发生什么事了 要帮你联♥系♥什么人吗
What happened to you? Is there someone we can call?
别打给任何人 我必须得走
Don't call anyone. Just-- I have to go.
她在发烧
She's burning up.
你自己一个人会死的 你懂吗
You will die on your own. Do you understand me?
你要待在这儿直到你好起来
You're staying here until you're well.
求求你们 求求你们
Please. Please.
-有什么事吗 -战略情报部
- Can we help you? - Strategic Services Division.
我们得进去 女士
We need to come inside, ma'am.
我能问问为什么吗
May I ask why?
有人报告这附近藏了一个叛乱者
There's been reports of an insurgent hiding in the area.
我和我丈夫一整天
My husband and I spend all day
都在收拾你们给这个国家带来的烂摊子
cleaning up the mess you're making of this country.
你们最好立刻离开我家
You can bloody well stay out of our house.
你在医院工作 对吗
You work at the hospital, correct?
是的 无国界医生组织
Yes, Doctors Without Borders.
好的 请出示你们的护照
All right. We need to see your passports.
你见过这个女人吗 女士
Have you seen this woman, ma'am?
她是美国人 可能假扮成了美军
She's an American. She may be posing as U.S. Military.
我们怎么知道你们不是假扮的美军呢
How do we know you're not posing as U.S. Military?
克里斯
Chris.
这是为你们的安全着想 女士
This is for your own protection, ma'am.
为我们的安全
For our own protection?
你怎么不去医院看看
Well, why don't you check the hospitals
那些在你们的"保护"之下
and see all the families who've been blinded
被炮火炸得失明 烧得面目全非
and burnt and lost limbs from the ordnance
缺胳膊少腿的人呢
being dropped on them for their "Protection"?
已经不是叛乱者的问题了
The insurgents are not the problem anymore.
我觉得你们该走了
Now, I think it's time for you to leave.
听好 如果你们看见什么就打这个电♥话♥
Listen, I want you to call this number if you see anything.
走吧
Let's go.
他们走了
They're gone.
快点啊 老奶奶 你能行的
Come on, Granddad. You can do it.
一点都不好笑
You're not funny.
看来我妻子和你达成共识了
Oh, so I see my wife's gotten to you too.
这是怎么回事
Oh, and what's this?
没想到你能走这么快
In an unprecedented move...
我喜欢把这样的日子称为毕业日
Well, this is what I like to call graduation day.
"毕业"
Graduation?
我不太喜欢你这么说
I'm not sure I like the sound of that.
你和克里斯为我做的一切
I can't thank you and Chris enough
我无以为报
for everything that you've done for me,
可是我该走了
but it's time for me to go.
看来你不愿意告诉我们发生了什么 对吗
Well, I don't suppose you can tell us what happened to you, now?
也许有朝一日吧
Well, maybe one day.
克里斯 克里斯
Chris? Chris.
-克里斯 克里斯 -不 不
- Chris! Chris! Chris! - No. No!
看着我 你什么都做不了
Look at me! There is nothing you can do,
无人机很快就会回来确认情况
and the drones will be here in seconds to make sure of it!
我们必须得回去 她可能还活着
We have to go back! She could still be alive!
不行 我们回去也活不成
No! We go there, we're as dead as they are!
-他们是来找你的 -你可以以后再恨我
- They're here for you. - You can hate me later,
可是现在 我们得赶紧逃 好吗
but right now, we have to run, okay?
跨过边境有个可以藏身的地方
There is a place right across the border that we can hide,
但我们得立刻动身
but we have to go now!
求你 快走吧
Please! Come on!
不行了 我走不动了
Oh, no, I can't-- I can't go any farther.
我需要休息 把火生起来
I need to rest, light a fire.
不行 不能生火 他们会发现的
No, no. We can't do that. They'll spot it.
我需要歇一会儿 就一会儿
I need a minute. Just... just a minute.
好吧
All right.
那些是美国飞机
Those were American planes.
他们...
And they--
他们将美国炸♥弹♥投到村庄
and they were dropping American bombs on a farming village
和人道救援医院里
and a humanitarian aid hospital.
而我妻子...
And my wife...
我妻子...
My wife...
这或许是个可怕的失误
Maybe this was a horrible mistake.
要么就是有什么事
Or something is very,
错得离谱
very wrong.
这不是失误
It wasn't a mistake.
我隶属名为俄里翁的秘密特工部门
I was part of an unsanctioned black-ops unit called ORION.
我以为自己是在为好人效力
I thought I was working for the good guys,
做正确的事情 通过官方渠道做不到的事
doing what was right, what official channels couldn't.
但好事和对的事从来不是他们的目的
But good and right were never the objectives--
目的只有金钱和权力
only money and power--
后来有人认为我们会拖累他们
until someone decided we were a liability,
于是我眼睁睁地看着我的整个小队
and I watched my entire team get murdered
被美国的无人机杀死
by American drones.
而这些无人机此时此刻
The same ones that are doing dead-checks
正在你的村子里做死亡确认
in your village right now.
我的国家丧失了理智 有些事必须改变
My country has lost its mind, and something has to change.
但要怎样做
But h-how?
如果我们能回到美国 我们就能反击
If we can get back to America, we can fight back,
让一切回到正轨
set things right again.
可是我不明白 我们只有两个人
But I don't understand. We're just two people.
不 我的家人 他们已经...
No. My family, they're already...
总有你能做的事
There is always something you can do.
但我们必须继续行动 我们必须站起来
But we have to keep moving and we have to stand up.
你什么时候知道我倒向了另一边
When did you know that I crossed to the other side?
多亏了博登医生
Well, thanks to Dr. Borden,
我们知道你把一部分芯片情报告诉了帕特森
we knew you sent part of the microchip intel to Patterson
而当时你和罗曼本该把它偷回来的
while you and Roman were supposed to be stealing it.
但在那之前我们就起疑心了
But we had suspicions before that.
你说...
Your story...
凯德为了马克斯杀了奥斯卡
that Cade killed Oscar for Marcos.
为了马克斯
但马科斯应该是"科"而不是"克"
Markos was spelled with a "k," not a "c."
凯德知道这点 你杀了奥斯卡
Cade knew that. You killed Oscar.
你从一开始就知道
So, you knew from the beginning.
我数周前就想杀了你
Oh, I wanted to kill you weeks ago.
但你哥坚持他可以策反你
But your brother insisted he could turn you back.
结果他错了
Turns out he was wrong.
我有东西想给你看
There's something that I want you to see.
罗曼 罗曼
Roman. Roman.
你不能让她这么做
You can't let her do this.
我们血脉相连
You and I are blood,
我们一直都是相互守护 一直都是
and we have always protected each other, always.
想想她要做什么
Think of what she's about to do,
她即将夺取的生命
the lives she's about to take.
我知道你受伤了 我们都是
I know you've been hurt. We all have.
但你知道这样不对 帮我阻止她
But you know this is wrong, so help me stop her.
求你了
Please.
我那么相信你
I believed in you.
为你而战
I fought for you.
结果我得到了什么
And all I got back...
谎言和背叛
were lies and betrayal.
该结束了
It's over...
"简"
"Jane."
你还好吗
You okay?
我用了六年时间来抓捕沙暴组织
I've dedicated the past six years to catching Sandstorm.
今天过后 一切都将改变
After today, everything changes.
对简来说也是
For Jane, too.
扳倒自己的家庭是一回事
It's one thing to agree to take down your family.
看着自己的团队来动手是另一回事
It's another to watch your team do it in front of your face,
尤其当他们不会轻易被打败时
especially if they don't go down easy.
无论如何
One way or another,
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表