剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
柯特 柯特
Kurt! Kurt!
我们没事
We're fine!
想起什么吗
Anything?
没有
Nothing.
给
Here.
-谢了 -谢谢
- Thanks. - u202dThank you.
只是试试能不能触发新的记忆
Just trying to trier some new memories.
倒不如说是痛打了我一顿
More like beat 'em out of me. u202d
当时训练对你有效
Training helped you,
所以我想值得一试
so I figured it was worth a shot.
恢复时需要时间的
Well, it's gonna take time.
是的 可我们现在缺的就是时间
Yeah, that's something that we don't have.
我的记忆是在出外勤时慢慢恢复的
Well, my memories came back when I was in the field.
不如我们再把罗曼带出去
What if we take Roman out again?
你知道这事没那么简单
You know that's complicated.
离开了拘留室 我们无法像去酒店客房♥一样
We can't keep checking you out of your holding cell
时刻看着你
like it's a hotel room.
对 我理解
Yeah, I understand.
那好
All right.
楼上见
See you upstairs.
你应该告诉他 我记起来的事情
You were supposed to tell him what I remembered.
我是想保护你
I am trying to protect you.
要是柯特知道你和泰勒·肖母亲的死有关
If Kurt finds out you're responsible for killing taylor Shaw's mother,
他就不会再相信你了
he will never trust you.
那要是他发现你骗了他呢
And if he finds out you lied to him?
这是什么
What's that?
我的线人联♥系♥密情传递点所用的手♥机♥
It's a phone that my source managed to get to our dead drop.
喂
Hello.
今天的苹果什么价钱
What's the price of apples today?
1.17美元一斤
$1.29 per pound.
我们得见个面 等我的通知
We need to meet. Wait for further instructions.
收到帕特森的短♥信♥了吗
Did you get Patterson's text?
正准备去实验室
On my way to the lab.
昨天进展如何
How'd it go last night?
你的...约会
Your... date.
我...
Oh, uh, I...
抱歉 你不用跟我...
Sorry, you don't need to...
再你告诉我之后 我就在想
After you told me about it, I started thinking.
我们得小心点
We need to be careful.
沙暴组织无处不在
Sandstorm feels like it's everywhere.
我从小就在谢培德的监视之下
Shepherd's been watching me since I was a kid.
他们利用你来对付我
They used you against me.
你觉得奥利弗是沙暴组织的人
You think Oliver is part of Sandstorm?
我们就是太迟才发现博登是他们的人了
We didn't realize Borden was with them until it was too late.
让一个陌生人进入我们的生活
Inviting new people into our lives...
或许会给他们可趁之机
that could give them the opening they're looking for.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - u202dMorning.
刚刚我突然接到沙暴组织里的线人打来的电♥话♥
I just got a very unexpected call from my source inside Sandstorm.
他要求见面
He wants to meet.
你怎么确定是他
How can you be sure it's him?
我们定了暗号♥ 我确定是他
We had a challenge phrase. I'm sure.
他打算在哪见面
Where does he want to meet?
还在等他的通知
I'm waiting for instructions.
有消息通知我们
Let us know when you hear something.
-里德呢 -坐A号♥线地铁延误了
- Where's Reade? - Delays on the "A" train.
那好 有什么发现
All right, so what do you got?
好了 这是简左髋上的纹身
All right, so, this is the tattoo on Jane's left hip.
上面嵌着的是一枚殖民时期的硬币
Embedded within it is a continental coin.
有人想猜猜它是哪年铸造的吗
Anyone care to guess the year it was minted?
显然没有
Obviously not.
1776年 我们伟大祖国的独♥立♥日
1776, the birth of our great nation.
是瑞奇·多特康帮你破译的吗
Did Rich.Com help you crack this?
算是他提供了点帮助吧
He might have loosened the jar.
瑞奇认出中间的符号♥ 是暗网中一个
Rich recognized the center symbol as a calling card
臭名昭著的投递员的标志 他叫勒朗托斯
for a notorious dark web courier called Lelantos.
他投递什么
What's he move?
你想要的任何东西
Anything you want.
他就是地下世界里的联邦快递员
He's the FedEx of the underworld.
联调局没这个勒朗托斯的任何情报吗
The FBI never knew about this Lelantos?
仅限于名字 以及有段时间
We've heard the name and known about
听说过有个神秘的投递员 可是...
a mysterious courier for a while, but--
现在知道是同一个人了
Now we know they're one and the same.
有他的身份信息吗
Do we have an ID on him?
没有 他就像个幽灵
No! Look, the guy is a ghost,
但有传言说 这个符号♥就是他的标志
but it's rumored that he's tatted up with this symbol.
而且他送过一些很可怕的货
And he's moved some seriously scary stuff:
化学武器 一架失踪的土耳其战斗机
chemical weapons, a missing Turkish fighter jet.
偷运一架战斗机怎么不会被抓
How do you move a fighter jet without getting caught?
说得没错
Exactly.
他上次行动 是运送一船的
His last job was moving a boatload
地对空导弹进入叙利亚
of surface-to-air missiles into Syria.
最新情报显示 勒朗托斯
And the latest chatter is that Lelantos
打算运一件大家伙进入纽约
is about to move something big into New York.
怎么能找到他
So how do we find him?
这就轮到另一枚纹身出场了
That's where another tattoo comes into play.
这枚光环纹身是在简的左脚踝处
So, Jane has this tattoo of Aura on the back of her left ankle.
在希腊神话里 奥拉是勒朗托斯的女儿
In Greek mythology, Aura is the daughter of Lelantos.
所以奥拉下面的数字和勒朗托斯纹身的剑
So the numbers below Aura correspond to the swords
可以联♥系♥起来
in the Lelantos tattoo.
而剑指向不同的字母
The swords point to letters.
所以29就是29号♥剑
So, 29 is the 29th sword,
它指向"M" 25代表"A"
which points to "M," 25 points to "A."
好了 直接说最后得到了什么信息吧
Okay, then we cut to the end and what does it say?
"马克·格尔曼"
"Marc Gelman."
他因为过失杀人罪 目前正被关押
He's currently serving time for involuntary manslaughter.
纽约警局 马克·格尔曼
不过还不止这些
But there's more.
当我把这些数字都当成个位数来看时
So, when I treated these numbers as single digits,
就能解读成"悉心呵护疗养中心"
I was able to spell "Inner Care Medi-Spa."
负责运营的医生叫什么来着 很有名那个
What's the name of the doctor that runs it? He's famous.
达斯汀·卡兹
Dustin Katz.
这句话有什么作用
Well ,how does that play into this?
完全不懂你在说什么
Well, it's all Greek to me.
那好
Right, okay.
我刚想说的是
So, as I was saying,
这句话翻译过来是
that translates to,
"任何分♥裂♥的前身都是统一"
"Every division is a former union."
我觉得这话很关键 但我还没搞清楚指什么
I think that's a key, but I haven't quite figured it out yet.
所以囚犯 疗养中心还有这谜语之间
So, what's the connection between the prisoner,
有什么联♥系♥
the spa, and the mystery puzzle?
不知道
No idea.
但这三枚纹身一定是抓住勒朗托斯的
But these three tattoo clues have to be the key
关键线索
to taking down Lelantos.
这家伙上次出现
The last time this guy surfaced,
给了叙利亚击落我们飞机的能力
he gave Syria the ability to shoot our planes down.
现在他又打算把东西运进纽约
Now he's moving something into New York.
我们得分头行动 阻止他的计划
We need to split up. Shut this thing down, now.
盲点
第二季 第十五集
好了 现在我们分组
All right, let's split up into teams,
分头追查三枚纹身的线索 找到投递员
try and track down each tattoo clue until we find this courier.
简 塔莎 你俩一组
Jane, Tasha, you're together.
你们去找马克·格尔曼谈谈
I want you to talk to Marc Gelman,
看看有什么发现
see what you can find out.
各位 他的监狱转移申请得到了批准
All right, his prison transfer was approved.
现在正向我们这边过来
He's on his way here as we speak.
我和罗曼去查那家疗养院
I'll check out this medi-spa with Roman.
你带罗曼一起去吗
You're taking Roman with you?
这件案子和他没关系
This case has nothing to do with him.
佩灵顿找过我了
Pellington called me,
如果我们不能尽快从罗曼那得到有价值的情报
and if we don't start getting actionable intel out of Roman soon,
他就会把他移交给中情局
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表