剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Oh. u202dIt's not fair.
搞定了
It's done.
我把刀放在了他车的后面 我们等着吧
I put it back in his car. Now, we just wait.
如果他明天早上把刀放回去
If he puts it back tomorrow morning,
他们就能在天黑前找到弗雷迪
they should trace it back to Freddy by... end of day.
你没事吧
You okay?
我只想让这件事结束
I just want it to be over... yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
你以为我杀了人
You-- you thought I killed somebody
还站在我这边
and you still stuck by me.
换成你你也会这么做
You'd have done the same.
逗我呢
You're kidding me.
做酒保的风险
The hazards of being a bartender.
让我来吧
Let me... let me do it.
好吧
All right.
维茨要对你下手了 对吗
Weitz is coming after you, isn't he?
也许吧
Yeah... maybe.
不管发生什么 我们一起挺过去
Whatever happens, we fight it together, okay?
你陷入麻烦都是因为我
You were only in that position because of me.
你失踪的时候 我...
You know, when you were missing, I was...
别
Don't.
威勒 吃蛋糕了
Weller, it's cake time!
时候选得真好
Good timing. u202d
我们去吃蛋糕吧
Let's go get some cake.
好了 来了
All right. All right, coming!
永远都别回来了
You can never come back.
简忠于联调局
你在这干什么
Wh-what are you doing here?
谢培德不知道我来了
Shepherd doesn't know I'm here.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我们一起经历了那么多
We have been through so much.
你并不是一直在我身边
You haven't always been by my side,
但你在我身边更好
but it's better when you are.
你在的时候我会更好
I'm better when you are.
我做这件事的时候不想没有你
I don't wanna do this without you.
你得明白
I need you to see that,
明白这件事会有多伟大
understand how great this can all be.
它发生的时候 我要你在我身边
I want you by my side when it happens.
什么发生的时候
When what happens?
第二阶段
Phase two.
是时候了
It's time.
几小时后 我们就要改变世界了
In a few hours, we're gonna change the world.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表