剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
《盲点》前情回顾
Previously on "Blindspot"...
她不记得自己是谁 从哪里来
She can't remember who she is, where she came from,
新记忆开始于从时代广场上的包里爬出来
nothing before she crawled out of that bag in Times Square.
共有十几起恐怖袭击
Sandstorm is responsible
都是由沙暴组织在幕后主使的
for over a dozen domestic terror attacks in total.
他们打算炸毁电网系统
They're gonna blow up the power grid.
快出去 这是陷阱
Get out! It's a trap!
不
u202dNo!
不
Nooo!
我有重新开始的机会了
Got the chance to start over again.
现在你也有了
And now you will, too.
泽塔互作蛋白
你是他们的人 对吧
You work for them, don't you?
-谁的人 -他们什么都知道
- Work for who? - They knew everything!
拜托 你得信我
Please, you have to believe me.
联调局 你被捕了
FBI. You're der arrest.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 不要不要
Oh, God-- No, no, no.
我...我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm-- I'm sorry. I'm-- I'm-- I'm sorry.
我 我不是故意...
I never-- I never meant--
别靠近我
Don't come near me.
别紧张
Hey... Hey, you're okay.
我知道你很害怕 没事的
I know you're afraid. It's okay.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你妹妹
I'm your sister,
我会跟你解释这一切的 好吗
and I'm gonna explain everything, okay?
你先放松点
I just need you to relax.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
带你去个安全的地方
I'm taking you somewhere safe.
好吗 一个能放心说话的地方
Okay? Somewhere where we can talk.
是你朝我开的枪
You shot me.
什么 不 不是我
What? No. No, I didn't.
我发誓 我没有...
I promise, I didn't--
快住手 我只是想... 不要
Please, stop, I just need to-- no!
不许动 罗曼
Don't move. Roman.
求你了 我不想伤害你
Please, I don't want to hurt you.
你只需要回到车上...
If you can just come back to the car...
求你了
Please.
快住手
Please, stop.
我是在帮你
I am trying to help you.
罗曼
Roman!
罗曼
Roman!
罗曼 停下
Roman! Stop!
盲点
第二季 第十集
医生说手术很顺利
The surgeon said everything went great.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
还好 我...
All right, I'm...
我没事
I'm good.
不痛不痒
I'm good money. u202d
我想是吗♥啡♥在起作用
Hey, I think that's the morphine talking.
你是熬过空窗期 想恋爱了吗
Are you going through a dry spell?
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up.
你是想勾搭一个在医院里昏迷不醒的病人吗
So you're scheming on guys passed out in the hospital?
这样可不行 塔莎
Something's wrong, Tasha.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
谢谢你陪着我
Thank you for being here.
我们刚进入营地
From the moment we entered the compound,
就失去了通讯信♥号♥♥
there was no cell signal.
我们按计划分头行事
We split up just as planned.
突然信♥号♥♥恢复了 紧接着...
The signal returned just before...
快出去 这是陷阱
Get out! It's a trap!
就发生了爆♥炸♥
Just before detonation.
我早该想到的
I should've figured this out sooner.
别这么说 好吗
Don't do this, all right?
你救出了一些人
You got people out.
死了十二名探员 柯特
12 agents are dead, Kurt.
这没人能预料得到
None of us saw that coming.
没人
None of us.
谢培德
Shepherd...
谢培德的目标不是摧毁电力系统
Shepherd never wanted to destroy the power grid.
没错 她是想铲除我们
No, she wanted to destroy the team.
对 但不是我们所有人
Yeah, but not all of us.
她伪造艾莉的病情把你引开 是想保护你
By faking Allie's emergency, she-- she was protecting you.
她不希望你死 我们得搞清楚为什么
She wanted you alive, and we need to figure out why.
首先我们得找到简
First, we have to find Jane.
柯特 我...不太抱希望
Kurt, I'm-- I'm not hopeful.
谢培德布置了一个完美的陷进
Shepherd created the perfect trap.
她先是营造假威胁作为诱饵
First, she invented a false threat
然后再利用简把我们引入营地
and then she used Jane to lure us into the compound.
因为她知道简是我们的人
Because she knew Jane was on our side.
也就是说简没价值了
Which means now Jane's expendable.
所以谢培德...
So Shepherd...
可能已经杀了她
May have killed her.
或者简又一次出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Or Jane could be playing us... again.
如果简想出♥卖♥♥♥我们
If she wanted to play us,
她应该继续留在我们中间
her best move would be to stay in our ranks
偷偷将情报泄露给沙暴组织
and funnel intel into Sandstorm.
简 简是忠诚的
Jane was-- Jane is loyal.
塔莎 我希望你去发布全境通告
So, Tasha, I want you to put out a APB.
我要三州地区的所有警♥察♥都去找...
I want every cop in the tri-state area searching for...
拜托 我只是想确认他们都没事
Please, I just need to see if they're okay!
住手 你们两个干什么
Hey, stop! What are you two doing?
我们是从大厅把她带上来的
We picked her up in the lobby.
这是佩灵顿局长的命令
We're just following Pellington's orders.
给她解开 立刻
Get them off her, now.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
柯特 对不起 我不知道那是个陷进
Kurt, I'm sorry, I didn't know that it was a trap.
-没事的 -我真的不知道
- It's okay. - u202dI swear I didn't know.
我们知道 我们都明白 好吗
Hey... we know. We understand, okay?
我只是...我以为谢培德会...
I just-- I thought that Shepherd might've...
其...
Where...
其他人都哪去了
Where's the rest of the team?
里德刚做了急救手术
Reade had to have emergency surgery.
他还在恢复期
He's in recovery now.
简 我们损失了不少探员
Jane, we lost a lot of agents.
等等 帕特森呢
No, where's Patterson?
行动时 帕特森在这里
Patterson was here during the attack.
不 我是问帕特森现在在哪
No, where's Patterson right now?
不久前刚跟她通过话
Talked to her a little while ago.
她去找博登了
She went to go check on Borden.
博登
Borden?
博登是沙暴组织派来的内鬼
Borden is a mole for Sandstorm.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
他不是我们的人
He doesn't work for us.
他是谢培德的人
He works for Shepherd.
多久了
For how long?
从一开始就是
From the beginning.
谢培德让他监视你
Shepherd wanted him to monitor you.
这么说 博登和帕特森交往是为获取情报吗
So, what, Borden was just dating Patterson for access to intel?
塔莎 打给帕特森 我试着联♥系♥博登
Tasha, try Patterson's cell. I'll try Borden's.
找不到他们的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
I can't find their signals.
帕特森的移♥动♥设备 未发现
博登的移♥动♥设备 未发现
他一定是把电池拆掉了
Look, he must've taken the batteries out.
不 他可能已经把她送给谢培德了
No, he-- he might've taken her to Shepherd.
这里的每个探员立刻出动去找她
Every agent in this building will start looking for her.
-我们会找到她的 -罗曼或许帮得上忙
- We'll find her. - Roman might be able to help.
他也许知道博登会带她去哪
Maybe he knows where Borden could've taken her.
什么 你和罗曼还有联♥系♥吗
What? You're still in contact with Roman?
在你们袭击营地时
While you were raiding the compound,
谢培德正把我捆在投影仪前
Shepherd had me tied up in front of a projector.
她想让我看着你们送死
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表