剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
and now I failed him.
我该怎么向他交代
What the hell do I tell this guy?
真♥相♥
The truth.
不然呢
What else is there?
我能不能...
Hey, can I...
你在这干什么
What are you doing in here?
过一遍案例评析
Just going through case notes.
摸黑吗
In the dark?
我是听觉型学习者
I'm an auditory learner.
什么事
What's up?
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
在沙暴组织卧底 再回到这个团队
Working inside Sandstorm, being on this team again--
恕我冒昧 简
All due respect, Jane...
你还有别的出路吗
What do you consider your alternative?
这是威胁我吗
Is that a threat?
听着
Look...
你完成不了任务 我们的协议就作废
You don't keep up your end, our deal goes away.
不会阻止沙暴组织对付你
No protection from Sandstorm.
不会阻止中情局带你走
No protection from the CIA.
汤姆·卡特
Tom Carter.
他怎么了
What about him?
我们找遍了国安局的信息搜集中心
In all our NSA's data-scraping,
有一个地方提到了俄里翁
we found one reference to ORION.
是在一封已经删除的电邮中
It was in a deleted e-mail
我们从中情局的服务器恢复了这封信
we recovered from the CIA's servers.
卡特发的
Carter sent it.
告诉我 什么是俄里翁
Tell me... what's ORION?
根据他工作上的行事风格
Based on his career M.O.
以及俄里翁出现时他的行踪
and whereabouts during ORION's existence,
很有可能是他操纵的
it's very likely that he ran it,
这也能解释为什么他对你感兴趣
which would explain his interest in you.
所以他想杀了我
And that's why he wanted me dead.
这是谜题中相当重要的一部分
It's a pretty big piece of the puzzle,
不是吗
wouldn't you say?
你不想留下来 弄清整件事吗
Don't you want to stick around, fill in the rest?
简 我知道这对你来说不容易
Jane, I know that this isn't easy for you,
但查明真♥相♥对你有百利
but you have everything to gain by seeing this through.
而我要是不接受就是百害
And everything to lose if I don't.
不管你信不信 我是站在你这边的
Well, believe it or not, I am on your side.
你用不着喜欢我 但是...
You don't have to like me, but...
你可以信任我
you can trust me.
我保证
I promise.
没想什么
Nothing I can think of.
如果你不愿意告诉我
Well, if you won't tell me,
你可以跟你的队友分享
maybe you can confide in one of your teammates.
比如威勒
Weller, perhaps?
嗯 现在看来不太可能
Yeah, I don't see that happening right now.
他经历了很多事
Well, he's going through a lot.
你是指他爸爸吗
You mean his dad?
对
Yes...
抱歉 我并非有意伤害他们的
I'm sorry. I didn't meant to hurt them.
你就是故意的
Yes, you did.
抱歉我违背了你
And I'm sorry I disobeyed you.
你得收紧胳膊 放低肩膀
You need to keep your elbows in and your shoulders down.
你这是在浪费体力
You're wasting energy,
并且你每次出手意图都很明显
and you're telegraphing every hit.
她会没事的
She's gonna be fine.
要是她有事呢
What if she isn't?
应该我去的
It should be me out there.
就算我死了 又有什么关系
If I die, what does it matter?
如果她有什么...
If something happens...
你太体贴了 罗曼
You're so sweet, Roman.
但你没有她的本事
But you can never do what she does.
那就启动我们安插在联调局的内鬼
Then activate our source in the FBI.
不行 我不能就为了减轻你的焦虑
No. I won't risk burning our most valuable asset
而冒险使线人暴露身份
just to quell your anxiety.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
凯德出现了
Cade's been sighted.
有时间吗
Do you have a second?
没有
Not really.
你不希望我待在这里 你以为我就想吗
You think I want to be here any more than you want it?
我也难受
It's hard for me, too.
听着 我们...
Look, we...
我们之间发生的事 我们都无法改变
We can't change what happened between us, on either side.
我希望我们可以 但不行
I wish we could, but we can't.
所以我们需要向前看
So we need to move forward.
不然你以为我在忙活什么 简
What do you think I'm trying to do in there, Jane?
是需要时间的
It's gonna take time.
不会一夜之间就发生改变
It's not gonna happen overnight.
你为什么不跟大家说你找到了泰勒的尸体
Why haven't you told anybody that you found Taylor's body?
我搜过她的名字 没有新发现
I searched her name, and nothing new comes up.
我偷偷挖出了她的尸体然后下葬了
I exhumed her body in secret and buried her.
葬在宁静的地方
Somewhere peaceful.
我的队员知道
My team knows.
莎拉知道
Sarah knows.
如今泰勒没有家人了
Taylor's family is gone now.
杀她的凶手也死了
And so is her killer.
所以我觉得告诉别人也没益处
So I don't see what good the truth will do anyone else.
就让我父亲造的孽跟着他一同消亡吧
So let the horror of what my father did die with him.
我想念她
I miss her.
你都不认识她 简
You didn't know her, Jane.
不 我是说
No, I mean, I...
我怀念当她的日子
I miss being her.
也许这么说 你很难接受
And maybe that's a horrible thing to say to you,
但我们现在都在尽力相互坦诚 不是吗
but we're trying to be honest with each other now, right?
这就是实话
Well, that's the truth.
我怀念被当成泰勒·肖的日子
I miss being Taylor Shaw.
而且我能理解
And I understand you
你不愿跟我共处一室
not wanting to be in the same room with me
因为如果我是你 我也会恨我自己
because if I were you, I would hate me, too.
我不恨...
I don't ha...
我不恨你 简
I don't hate you, Jane.
我只是不认识你了
I just don't know who you are anymore.
我也不认识我自己了
Yeah, well, that makes two of us.
抱歉打扰
Hey... sorry. Sorry.
国安局刚刚用我的程序
The NSA just ran my algorithm,
找到了金斯顿的车
and it found Kingston's van.
-在哪 -布鲁克林的猎人角
- Where? - u202dHunter's Point in Brooklyn.
在那里跟贩毒集团交易军♥火♥ 太容易暴露了
It's a pretty exposed place to do a weapons deal with the drug cartel.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, my thoughts exactly.
如果那里不只是他们交易导弹的地方
What if that's not where they're just buying the missiles?
而是他们打算发射导弹的地方呢
What if that's where they're planning to use them?
那里射程范围内有什么
What's in range from there?
墨西哥领♥事♥馆♥ 联♥合♥国♥
The Mexican consulate, the U.N.
曼哈顿整个东区
The whole East Side of Manhattan.
我们要考虑疏散人群
We need to consider evacuating.
疏散哪里
Evacuating what?
整个曼哈顿东区吗
The entire East Side of Manhattan?
是啊 怎么跟人说 叫他们去西区吗
Yeah, what are we supposed to tell 'em? Go to the West Side?
她说得对 目标太多了 时间不够
She's right, there's too many targets, not enough time.
只能靠我们了
It's up to us.
那是什么 什么声音
What is that? What am I hearing?
飞向拉加迪亚机场的飞机
Airplane headed to LaGuardia.
如果贩毒集团的目标不是建筑物呢
What if the Cartel's target's not a building?
猎人角就在拉加迪亚机场
Hunter's Point is directly under flight paths
和肯尼迪机场的航线下面
from LaGuardia and JFK.
猎人角
毒刺防空导弹能击落飞机吗
Could a Stinger missile take out a plane?
瞄准线范围内是肯定的
Within line-of-sight? Definitely.
帕特森 查查有没有什么重要人物
Patterson, find out if anyone important
此刻在进入或离开纽约的航♥班♥上
is flying in and out of New York right now.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表