剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
you didn't even wanna be in the same room with me.
可我们有共同的敌人
But we had a common enemy.
这是我们扳倒谢培德的最佳机会
This is our best chance to take Shepherd down.
趁她发动袭击之前阻止她
Stop her before she attacks.
谢培德手下有个"善后人"
Shepherd uses a fixer
负责偷运特工出入境
to smuggle operatives in and out of the country.
是的 谢培德和我说过这个人
Yeah, Shepherd told me about this guy.
昨天和博登见面的就是这个人
That's who Borden was meeting with yesterday,
谢培德今天要去的地方就是那里
that's where Shepherd's gonna be today.
她为什么要冒险亲自去呢
Why would she risk going herself?
似乎有些小题大做
Seems below her pay grade.
除非她就是要偷运出境的人
Unless she's the one getting smuggled out.
谢培德为什么要在第二阶段结束之前逃走呢
Why would Shepherd flee before Phase Two's over?
也许此事后果严重 她不想留下来
Maybe she doesn't wanna stick around for the aftermath.
不管是什么原因
Look, whatever the reason,
如果我们现在不抓住她
if we don't catch her now,
也许就再也抓不到了
we could lose her forever.
"善后人"在东卢瑟福的一家复印店工作
Fixer works out of a copy store in East Rutherford.
-他们三点见面 -那我们比她先到
- They're meeting at 3:00. - So we beat her there,
在她到达时将她拿下
take her down when she arrives.
时间不多了 行动吧
We don't have much time, let's move.
谢谢你 凯德
Thank you, Cade.
抓住谢培德后 再谢我吧
Thank me when you get Shepherd.
谢培德半小时后到达
We've got half an hour until Shepherd gets here.
第二小队 从后门进去
Beta team, I want you to enter from the rear exit.
里德 塔莎 你们...
Reade, Tasha, I want you--
等等 那是烟吗
Wait... is that smoke?
楼里着火了 所有人开始行动
Fire in the building-- everyone move in.
派消防队来
Send in the fire department.
是血
Blood.
发现一具尸体
We got a body.
他死了
He's dead.
凯德出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Cade sold us out.
你和谢培德仍然是一伙的吧
You're still working with Shepherd, aren't you?
-出什么事了 -你给我们下套了
- What's going on? - You sandbagged us!
我们提前半小时到达见面地点
We got to the meet half an hour early,
可谢培德竟比我们先到 还杀了"善后人"
but somehow Shepherd beat us there and killed the fixer.
不... 不可能
That's-- That's not possible.
如果你告密了 就有可能
It is if you tipped them off.
我为什么要那样做
Why the hell would I do that?
我都冒着生命危险帮你们干掉她了
I've risked my life to help you bring her down.
更别说我一整天都被关押着
Not to mention I've been in custody all day!
我怎么可能传出话去呢
How would I have even gotten word out?
也许是你的手下泄露了消息
Maybe someone on your team leaked it.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我告诉你会面地点时
You were surrounded by your band of merry men
你身边可围着一群手下
when I told you about the meet.
也许你的手下里有内奸
Maybe you've got a mole.
我的手下都忠心耿耿
My team is ironclad.
比如博登吗
Like Borden?
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
只是突然头很疼
I just got a crazy migraine coming on.
我出去一下
Excuse me.
指责别人之前 先管好自己
Get your own glass house in order before you start throwing stones.
如果你早就知道博登是内奸
Look, if you knew Borden was the mole,
你为什么不告诉纳兹
why didn't you tell Nas?
我这周看见他和谢培德在一起之后才知道
I didn't know until I saw him with Shepherd this week!
我只是个小兵
I was just a soldier,
他们从不会把计划详情告诉我
I was never given every piece of the plan.
走吧 问不出什么了
Let's go. It's a dead end.
等等
Wait.
就算他不知道谢培德在哪儿
Even if he doesn't know where Shepherd is,
他还是有利用价值
he could still be useful.
"大英雄"竟落败于此了
How the high and mighty have fallen.
我们认识吗
Did we know each other?
我们认识
Yeah, we knew each other.
我们是朋友吗
Were we friends?
我以前以为是...
Yeah, I thought we were...
结果你花了六个月试图追踪我 并想杀掉我
till you spent six months trying to track me down and kill me.
有一次你差点抓到我了
Almost caught me once.
就差了大概两分钟吧
Missed me by, like, two minutes.
瞧瞧你现在的样子
Now look at you.
我不知道是该掐死你
I don't know whether to choke you
还是该喂你喝汤 也许两者皆是
or feed you soup-- maybe both.
罗曼 你对凯德有印象吗
Roman, do you have any memories of Cade?
或是谢培德营地的任何记忆
Anything from Shepherd's compound?
不记得了
I don't think so.
"第二阶段"的事呢
Talking about Phase Two?
抱歉 我在努力 不过...
I'm sorry. I'm-- I'm trying, I just...
我无法... 很抱歉
I can't, I'm-- I'm-- I'm sorry.
没关系 本来希望也不大
It's okay. It was a long shot.
你哥哥被关起来了
Well, your brother in a cage.
看来你终于得逞了
Guess you got your way after all.
好吧 我去军械库再拿些子弹
Okay, I'll get some more ammo from the armory.
要我帮忙吗
Need a hand?
你是个大人了
You're a grown man,
和谁交朋友还得听你妹妹的吗
you're gonna let your sister tell you who you can be friends with?
我们不是朋友
We are not friends.
罗曼...
Roman...
你不可能永远关着他[束缚他]
Can't keep him locked up forever.
乖孩子 罗曼 乖孩子
Good boy, Roman. Good boy.
凯德这样的人地位在你之下
People like Cade are beneath you.
谢培德不是不相信等级那一套吗
I thought Shepherd didn't believe in rank.
那不是...
That's not what...
我们得团结一起
We need to stay together.
谢培德 你 还有我
Shepherd, you, and me.
容不下他人
There's no room for anyone else.
懂吗
Understand?
我刚拿到我的检测结果了
I just got my test results back.
-你呢 -阴性
- You? - Negative.
肯定已经排出体外了
Must've passed through my system.
看来是躲过一劫了
Guess I dodged a bullet.
-怎么了 -小事吗
- What? - A bullet?
这可不是儿戏啊
This was a cannonball.
不管检测结果怎样
And no matter what that test says,
你还是得去解决这个问题
you still have to deal with this problem.
只不过是放纵两天 已经结束了
It was a couple-day bender. I'm over it.
你可能不再吸毒了
You might be over the drugs.
可你仍然有吸毒的理由
You are not over the reason you used them.
琼斯死了 弗雷迪失踪了
Jones is dead, Freddy's gone.
我可以冲掉可♥卡♥因♥
I can flush the coke.
-里德 -我很感激你为我做的一切
- Reade-- - I appreciate everything you've done for me.
真的 你是知道的
I really do, you know that.
这是一次警钟 我不会有事的
This was a wake-up call. I'll be okay.
和威勒谈谈
Talk to Weller.
请几天假 去戒毒
Take some time off. Get some help.
我不需要戒毒 塔莎
I don't need help, Tasha.
我这是出于非常关心你
I mean this in the most loving way possible,
要么你告诉威勒 你需要请假
either you tell Weller you need some time off,
要么我就替你去请
or I will do it for you.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
正因为如此 我才要做
That is exactly why I will do it.
监狱押运车快到了
Prison transport's on the way.
我和你一样 也想抓住谢培德
You know, I wanna catch Shepherd just as much as you do.
现在怎么办
So what now?
你因在沙暴组织的所作所为
You're facing charges for treason and terrorism
而面临叛国和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥罪
for your role in Sandstorm.
我是说怎样对付谢培德 你还有其他线索吗
I mean with Shepherd. Do you have any other leads?
你父亲的事 我很遗憾
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表