剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
另一个挑战吗
Another challenge?
四把锁
Four locks.
说明这房♥间里藏着四把钥匙
So that means there's four keys hidden in this room somewhere.
找到钥匙 动作快
Find these keys. Let's hurry.
找到一把 干得漂亮
That's one. Nice work.
"每晚午夜时分"
"And every night about midnight."
威勒 钟表
Weller, the clock.
把指针拨到午夜
Turn the hands to midnight.
两把
Makes two.
三把了
That makes three.
还差一把
I got one left.
这把锁的锁眼是圆的
This one's got a round keyhold.
试试最下面一把锁的锁环
Try the shackle in the last padlock.
-那把吗 -对
- That? - Yeah.
威勒
Weller.
是隔壁的房♥间
It's the room next door.
"按那个钮你就能出去 但观察玻璃窗
"That button leads you out, but watch the glass.
你会使得另一间房♥间充满致命毒气"
You'll fill the other room with lethal gas."
她不是认真的吧
She can't mean that literally, can she?
遗憾的是 我觉得她是
Unfortunately, I think she does.
只有我们杀死他们俩
The only way she's gonna let us out of this room
她才会放我们出去
is if we kill those two.
能不能给我倒杯水喝
Any chance of getting that glass of water?
国际安全警报
这是什么
该死
你生活中专横的人是谁
Who was the tyrant?
你之前那么说是因为你经历过吧
You were speaking from experience earlier, no?
你父亲专横吗 还是你
Was your father the tyrant, or you?
我们都是
Both, actually.
你家孩子叫什么
What is your kid's name?
我有两个孩子
I have two.
蕾米和罗曼
Remy and Roman.
蕾米和罗曼应该也很想你
I think Remy and Roman miss you, too.
是啊
Yeah.
也许吧
Maybe.
我要去抽支烟
I'm going to have a smoke.
国际安全警报
这些通风口是为了向内输入气体然后封住
These vents are designed to pump the gas in then seal it.
好吧 我们得再找条出路了
Okay, we have to find another way out.
肯定还有一把钥匙
There's got to be another key.
威勒 他们刚刚做完测试
Weller. They just finished the test.
别 别
Don't! Don't!
是个圈套
It was a trick.
她因为我们没按按钮 所以放我们出去
She's letting us out for not pressing the button.
不不不 我们不能让他们死掉
No, no, no. We can't let 'em die like that.
简
Jane!
你们就差那么一点点
You missed it by that much.
这位是莲娜 我妹妹
Meet Linnea, my sister.
你不是说她在船只失事中丧生了吗
I thought you said she died in a boat crash.
那她肯定是个鬼啊
Then she must be a ghost!
运营这个网站变成了索然无味的事
Running this site has become a massive drag.
政♥府♥为了影响他国政♥府♥
Governments are feeding us fake stuff
让我们对假消息信以为真
to influence other governments.
都需要层层审查了
It all just requires so much vetting now.
这可不好玩
It's no fun.
我们想金盆洗手 这好像是最佳方法了
And we wanted out, so this seemed like the best solution.
对 但你说第一对过来的人是赢家
Yeah, but you said the first ones that meet you here win.
他的搭档呢
Where is his partner?
严格来说
Uh, technically speaking,
根据第六条B款
according to rule six, subsection B...
没人喜欢输不起的人
Nobody likes a sore loser.
好 这块硬盘上有我们所有的秘密文件
Okay, so this hard drive has our whole document cache on it
这是密♥码♥
and this is the password.
等下 等下
Hang on, hang on.
最后一关 红色按钮
That last test, the red button,
这是为了确保你的网站
That was to make sure your site
交给有道德良知的人管理吧
went to someone with a moral code, right?
没少看《奥普拉杂♥志♥》啊
Now who's reading O Magazine?
你想说什么
Okay, what's your point?
你打开门 他和他的搭档
You unlocked the doors and this guy and his partner,
他径直跑向终点线
he ran straight for the finish
我们却留下救两个陌生人的命
and we stayed back to save the lives of two strangers.
这样做总有点意义吧
That's got to be worth something.
有道理
Fair point.
我确实喜欢反转的结局了
And I do love a twist ending.
搞什么
What the hell?
我说过没人喜欢输不起的人
I said nobody likes a sore loser.
注意了
Pay attention.
这些文件让你们成了目标
These documents, they make you a target,
把它们带到安全的地方
so take them somewhere safe.
时刻铭记 有位女智者曾经说过
And remember, a wise woman once said,
"你们的命运将永远纠缠"
"Your fates will be forever intertwined."
是我说的 我就是那个女智者
I said that. I'm-- I'm the wise woman.
简和威勒刚刚跟我联♥系♥了
Jane and Weller just made contact.
-他们安全了 -谢天谢地
- They're safe. - u202dThank God.
他们拿到文件了吗
Did they get the documents?
他们这会儿就拿着文件回来了
They're en route with the files as we speak.
乔希·彼得斯
纽约警局
抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥
Sorry, I have to take this.
他们一进门 就告诉我
Just let me know when they're in the building.
没问题
Yeah, you got it.
乔希 今天太忙了 能稍后回给你吗
Josh, kind of a busy day. Can I call you back?
就占用你几分钟
This will just take a second.
记得山田吗
Remember Yamada?
负责琼斯谋杀案的探长
The lead detective on the Jones murder?
那件案子的嫌犯逃走后 他一直耿耿于怀
He's had a bug up his ass ever since his suspect fled town.
那是很早之前的事了 怎么了
Yeah, that was forever ago. So?
他一直在查凶器的证物监管链一事
He's been digging around the chain of custody on the murder weapon.
他打算立案调查一起妨碍司法公正事件
He's talking about starting an obstruction of justice investigation.
知道了
Okay.
你让我有消息就通知你
You asked me to keep you in the loop,
我就想打来通知你解决掉后患
I figured I'd just make sure you had your ducks in a row.
我没有后患 乔希
I've got no ducks here, Josh.
这样更好
All the better.
观看那些录像带 肯定对你打击很大
Watching that tape must have been awful.
确实是 但...
Yeah, it was, but...
至少我能放下过去了 对吧
at least I can move on now, right?
好吧
Okay.
你真觉得是这样吗
Do you think that's true?
我今天去靶场了
I went to the range today.
每次开枪 我...
And every time I fired my weapon, I just...
我经历的这一切
kept getting these flashes
一直在脑海里不断闪现
of everything I've been going through.
创伤性应激障碍症通常都会出现闪回片段
Flashbacks are a normal reaction to post-traumatic stress.
但我以前出外勤时
Yeah, but I used to go into the field
都感觉自己心里有谱
and feel completely in control.
我以前相信自己的直觉 清楚自己的为人
I used to trust my instincts, I knew exactly who I was.
我如今要怎么回到过去的状态呢
Now, how do I get that back?
没有迅速或绝对的解决之道
There's no quick or absolute answers.
但如果你发现自己
But if you're finding that you're...
对某些外界刺♥激♥产生消极反应
reacting negatively to certain stimuli,
也许有必要
then perhaps it's necessary
让自己远离刺♥激♥源
to remove yourself from those triggers.
我是联调局探员
I'm an FBI agent.
你想让我远离枪吗
You want me to stay away from guns?
也许你不该干这行
Maybe you're in the wrong line of work.
你是认真的
You're serious.
这个时候 要考虑一切可能的选择
I'd suggest nothing should be off the table at this point.
她设置了一百位数的密♥码♥
She had a 100-digit password.
破解九位数密♥码♥就得花个十年了
Nine would have taken a decade to crack,
但确实多几位才更保险啊
but sure, err on the side of caution.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表