剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
as the one on Jane's tattoo.
如果S医生在那里 孩子们也会在吧
If the doctor's there, do you think the kids are too?
但愿如此
Let's hope so.
我们到了 罗曼 你没有武器
We're here. Roman, you're unarmed,
所以要跟紧我们 明白吗
so you have to stay close to us, understand?
-好 -好了 走吧
- Okay. - u202dAll right, let's go.
小艾 你俩守着后门
Al, you two cover the back.
简 罗曼 你们从侧门进
Jane, Roman, you've got the side entrance.
塔莎 你跟我走
Tasha, you're with me.
不不 这样不行
No, no! This is not okay!
我就不该听他们这么做
I never should have let them talk me into this.
联调局 放下武器
FBI! Drop your weapons!
放下武器
Put it down!
别站起来
Stay down.
别起身 别动
Stay down. Don't!
别动
Don't!
孩子们呢
u202dWhere are the kids?
里屋有间医疗室
There's a medical suite in the back,
但我觉得已经太迟了
but I think it's too late.
他们还活着
They're alive.
-救命 -救我
- Help! - Please help!
联调局 别动
FBI! Stop!
我去抓他 你们去救孩子
I've got him! Get the kids out of here!
没事了 我们是来救你们的
It's okay. We're here to help.
我去切断机器的电源
I'll kill the power to the machines.
求你解开我
Please let me go.
走
Come on!
到这边 大家快跟上
In here, guys. Come on!
快 快 快
Hurry, hurry, hurry!
罗曼呢
Where's Roman?
罗曼
Roman.
罗曼
Roman!
在这里
Over here.
没事了 他们安全了
It's okay. They're safe.
威勒 孩子们怎么样了
Weller, how are they?
没什么大碍
There's no serious injuries,
但无法得知这些药物
but there's no telling what long-term effects
有什么长♥期♥影响
those drugs may have.
伊莱呢
What about Eli?
我们带他过来做心理评估了
We brought him in to be evaluated.
塔莎去看他了
Tasha's checking on him now.
他们之后会去哪里
So, where will they go?
社会服务机构会给他们安排一个新家
Social services will get them a new home
确保他们都待在一起
and make sure they keep 'em together
这样可以让他们互相疗伤
so they can help each other recover.
-前提是能够痊愈 -是啊
- If they can recover. u202d- Yeah.
至少他们还有彼此
Well, at least they'll be together.
你今天表现很棒
You did great today.
确实很棒
You did.
出状况了
Hey, we've got a problem.
-伊莱不在房♥间里 -什么
- Eli's not in his room. u202d- What?
走
Come on.
伊莱 你干什么
Eli, what are you doing?
你怎么能这么对我们 这么对安布尔
How could you do this to us? To Amber?
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
你通过让我们生病来赚钱
You got paid to make us sick.
不不 那些药本该帮助你们的
No, no, the medicine was supposed to help you.
我很在乎你们每一个人
I care for all of you deeply.
不 你只在乎钱
No, all you cared about is money.
伊莱 伊莱
Eli. Eli,
放下剪子
put the scissors down.
安布尔的死都是她的错
Amber is dead because of her.
她被捕了
And she's under arrest.
她会为自己的罪行付出代价
She will pay for what she's done,
-我向你保证 -这样还不够
- I give you my word. - That's not good enough.
伊莱 别这样 告诉我 你想怎样
Eli, please, just tell me what you want.
我想让安布尔复活
I want Amber back.
伊莱 别让她造的孽
Eli, don't let what she's done
毁了你的生活
ruin the rest of your life.
已经毁了
It already has.
她再也不能伤害你了
She can't hurt you anymore.
你经历的这一切痛苦
The things that you've had to go through,
可以让你更加坚强
they can make you stronger,
但你得选择正确的路
but you have to make the right choices.
你可以先从放下剪刀开始
You can start by putting those scissors down.
伊莱 放下吧
Eli, put 'em down.
这样就对了 这样就对了
There you go, there you go.
放下 放下
Drop 'em. Drop 'em.
我很抱歉 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
没事了
You're okay.
-你想见我们吗 -对
- You wanted to see us? - u202dYeah.
塔莎 我要你负责"沙暴组织"这项行动
Tasha, I want you to take point on the Sandstorm operation.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
怎么回事
What's going on?
能够阻止维茨将整个团队
The only way that I can stop Weitz
带到国会审查的唯一方式就是
taking the entire team before Congress
我来承担一切罪责
is if I take the blame for everything myself.
-你就这么投降了吗 -不 我没有
- You're just giving up? - No, I'm not,
但我们如今只能走这一步
but this is the only play that we've got.
只有这样 团队才能继续扳倒沙暴组织
This way, the team can still take Sandstorm down.
没有你 还何来团队
There is no team without you.
塔莎 佩灵顿找到继任之前 你负责带队
Tasha, you'll run things until Pellington finds my replacement.
你不能一个人承担此事
You can't carry this by yourself.
我们要一起对抗
We'll fight it together.
我们对抗的敌人是沙暴组织
Our fight is with Sandstorm
如果维茨赢了 我们就不能继续对抗了
and we can't continue it if Weitz wins,
所以我只有这样做
so this is the only way that I can protect
才能保住你们 继续完成任务
the rest of you and the mission,
就这么办了 我说了算
and this is happening. It's my call.
你能正式声明一下
Can you please state for the record
你今天参与取证 是完全出于自愿
that your testimony here today is fully voluntary,
不存在任何第三方
you're not compelled to give this testimony
强迫你作证
by me or any third party
而你宣过誓的证词
and that your sworn statement
也都完全属实吗
is the complete and full truth?
是 我自己主动过来的
Yes. I'm here on my own accord.
那就开始吧
Well, let's get started.
我想先谈一下威勒助理局长
I'd like to begin by talking about Assistant Director Weller.
据我所知...
Now, as I understand it...
我们就别浪费时间了
Let's save us both some time.
你说什么
Excuse me?
是我
It was me.
-什么是你 -所有这一切
- What was you? - u202dAll of it.
这个特遣小组在扳倒沙暴组织的过程中
Any perceived missteps taken by this task force
他们在你们眼中犯下的所有过失
in our attempt to bring Sandstorm down,
都应由我一人全权担责
they're solely my responsibility.
我个人决定派简打入内部
I alone made the decision to send Jane in
去当卧底
as an undercover operative.
我个人失误 让奈吉尔·桑顿
I alone let Nigel Thornton,
即罗伯特·博登 破坏了整个行动任务
AKA Robert Borden, undermine this entire operation,
我个人下令
and I alone made the call
派联调局探员进入沙暴组织的营地
to send FBI agents into the Sandstorm compound,
造成了人员伤亡
which resulted in multiple casualties,
这一切应由我个人来承担后果
and I alone deserve to suffer the consequences.
我知道你打的什么主意
I know what you're doing.
说出事实吗
Telling the truth?
你想自己揽责上身
Taking the heat off of everyone else
解救你的队友
by jumping in the fire yourself.
你是个聪明人 马修
Look, you're smarter than this, Matthew.
你知道如果将这个小队
You know that if you drag this team
带到国会委员会面前审查
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表