剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
I think you have me confused with someone else.
这里没人
There's no one here.
-帕特森 -威勒
- Patterson. - u202dWeller?
塔莎不在这里 一定是被他们带走了
Tasha's gone. All right, they must have taken her.
通知附近的探员
Notify agents in the surrounding area.
查看所有的交通监控
Check all the traffic cams.
要启动空中支援吗
Should I mobilize air support?
不用 我们不能打草惊蛇
No. All right, we've got to be subtle.
不能再危及塔莎 她已经很危险了
We can't put Tasha in more danger than she's already in.
车里找不到她的手♥机♥
We couldn't find the cell phone in the car,
也许她带在身上了
but maybe she took it with her.
你能收到信♥号♥♥吗
Are you getting any kind of signal?
刚才能 但现在没了[手♥机♥关机]I was, but it went dead.
萨帕塔的手♥机♥定位
好的 那他们朝哪个方向去了
All right. So, which direction were they going?
33号♥公路向东 我已经派一队人去了
Uh, east on 33. I sent a team out already.
好 我们也去
All right, we're heading that way.
帕特森 试着远程开一下机
And Patterson, try to turn that phone on remotely.
这是救塔莎的唯一希望了
It's Tasha's only lifeline.
她跟我套近乎时 我就该有所察觉
I should have known when she tried to get close to me.
没关系 我们可以利用她
It doesn't matter now. We're gonna flip this.
威勒想救他的队员 谢培德想要威勒
Weller wants his teammate back, shepherd wants Weller,
我们用她引威勒上勾
and now we use her to get to Weller.
尝试重启手♥机♥服务
萨帕塔手♥机♥编号♥
请稍后
坏了 别啊 别啊 不要啊
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No!
尝试重启手♥机♥服务
萨帕塔手♥机♥编号♥
请稍后
斯图尔特
Stuart,
为什么我的电脑又崩溃了
do you want to tell me why my computer crashed again?
我知道 是系统升级的事
I know, I know. It's the OS update.
新系统会出些小故障
It's causing all sorts of glitches.
-你说是最新发布的系统 -对
- You said the update just came out. u202d- Yeah.
我们在检查过漏洞前 是决不会装新系统的
We never do a full install until we run a bug check first.
抱歉 我不知道 这是我第一次...
Sorry. I-- I didn't know. It was my first...
-帕特森探员 -谁指使你来的
- Agent Patterson! - u202dWho do you work for?
什么
What?
你让实验室一半的电脑都没法用
You disabled half the computers in my lab.
-你的目的是什么 -拜托 你弄疼我了
- What are you doing here? - Please, please, you're hurting me.
-你为谁卖♥♥命 -为你
- Who do you work for? - I work for you!
好吧 我知道我搞砸了
All right, I know I screwed up.
我保证不会有下次了
It won't happen again.
抱歉 你们继续工作
Uh, sorry. Keep working.
帕特森 查到什么吗
Patterson, what have you got for us?
我是斯图尔特 实验室的一名技术人员
Actually, this is Stuart, one of the lab techs.
帕特森在哪 斯图尔特
Where's Patterson, Stuart?
她要离开一下
She had to step away,
但有件事要通知你们
but there was an alert that you should know about.
萨帕塔探员的手♥机♥开机了一小会
Agent Zapata's cell was turned back on briefly
时间刚好够我们追踪
just long enough for us to trace it.
她是在发信♥号♥♥
She's sending up a flare.
地址是什么 斯图尔特
What's the address, Stuart?
萨帕塔手♥机♥
追踪定位
展望路219号♥
219 Prospect Way,
布朗克斯的一个废弃仓库
an abandoned warehouse in the Bronx.
查到仓库蓝图了 现在发给你们
I've got the blueprints. I'm sending them now.
仓库很大 有好几处入口
It's a big space. Multiple points of entry.
有两层
Two levels.
好像有一组发射井通向二层
Looks like there's a group of silos leading up to the second floor.
支援到了以后
When backup arrives,
你带第二队去发射井查看
I want you to take Beta Team and clear the silos.
我们不一起进去吗
You don't want to enter together?
这样更好
No, it's better this way.
你是我唯一信任的人
You're the only one that I trust out there.
检查发射井 彻尼 你跟我上去
Clear the silos. Cherny, you're up top with me.
好 记住 别瞄准要害
All right, just remember, no kill shots.
所有嫌犯都要活捉 行动
Take all suspects alive. Move.
两人去左边 两人去右边 另外俩跟我来
Two left, two right, two with me.
威勒
Weller!
有炸♥弹♥
Bomb!
塔莎 炸♥弹♥接在了压力感应板上
Tasha, this is rigged to a pressure plate.
你要是从上面下来 炸♥弹♥就会引爆
You try to get off it, it'll set off the bomb, okay?
他们把我打晕了
They knocked me out.
我不知道他们去哪了 小心
I don't know where they went. Gun!
联调局
FBI!
掩护我们
All right, keep us covered!
我得帮你脱身
I need to get you off that thing.
这个
Here.
我把冰箱搬到压力板上
I'm gonna drag this fridge onto that plate.
你觉得我和冰箱一样重吗
You think I weigh as much as a fridge?
这里还有迷你冰箱吗
Do you see a mini fridge around here?
这个就行
It'll do.
好
All right. Okay.
我把冰箱搬上去以后
Now, when I place this onto that plate,
你就跳下来然后快跑 有异议吗
you jump up and move. Any objections?
没有
Nope.
三二 跑
3, 2, go!
好吧 看来我确实跟冰箱一样重
Okay, I guess I weigh as much as a fridge.
戴文 不
Devon, no! u202d
结束了
It's over.
我们抓住他们了
We got 'em.
我们知道你是谢培德手下的核心成员
We know you're in Shepherd's inner circle.
我们知道你有份参与那次伏击
We know that you're involved in the ambush
导致12名探员丧命
that left 12 FBI agents dead.
如果你不开始坦白交代
Devon is gonna go down with you
戴文也会因此受牵连
unless you start talking to me.
没话说吗
Nothing?
你俩不会再有重见天日的那一天了
Both of you are never gonna see the light of day again,
明白了吗
you understand?
我们只能继续这样耗他了
We just have to keep chipping away.
-他会耗不下去的 -他不会坦白交代的
- He'll tire out. - He's never gonna talk.
他会的 我们最终会让他开口的
Yes, he will. We'll break him eventually.
关掉摄像头
Turn off the cameras.
我用30秒就能让他开口♥交♥代了
I'll have him singing in 30 seconds.
不 如果那么做 就跟他们是一丘之貉了
No. If we do that, we're no better than them.
现在只要能问出他们的计划
I've got no problem giving up my gold star in heaven
问出谢培德的位置
if it means finding out what the hell
我就是下地狱也在所不惜
they're planning and where Shepherd is.
塔莎 我知道你很气愤
Tasha, I know that you're angry, all right?
你今天吃了很多苦头
You've been to hell and back today.
我确实吃了不少苦
You're damn right I have.
我冒着生命危险去执行任务
I put my life on the line out there
我就是想让我的牺牲有所回报
and I just want to make sure that it was worth something.
他知晓一切计划
I will be damned if we're gonna let him sit there
我不可能就让他像个大爷一样舒服地坐着
and smile when we know he has all the answers.
塔莎 我们得讲究策略
Tasha, we have to be strategic, okay?
-不 -必须要
- No. - u202dYes.
我们得改变行事风格了
We have to change the way we do things.
只有这样 才能先他们一步
That is the only way we will get ahead of them.
我们要按规办事 不能像他们那样
We play by our rules, not theirs.
涉及到谢培德 就不能按规办事
There are no rules, not when it comes to Shepherd.
她的手下今天想杀了你
Her people were trying to kill you today,
你没注意到这点吗
or did you miss that?
所以说 她之前下令放你一马
So, whatever power of protection she gave you
现在看来是被取消了
seemed to have been revoked.
即便如此 解决此事还是有正当方式
That doesn't change the fact there's a right way
和错误方式之分 塔莎
and there's a wrong way to do things, Tasha.
今天在实验室发生的意外
Today's incident at the lab,
你指控你手下的一位技术人员
you accused one of your technicians.
我...
I...
我反应过激了
I overreacted.
我就是... 我...
I just... I had...
我现在很难去相信别人
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表