剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
盛产锂的国家
A lithium-rich country.
政♥府♥也快垮台了
With a government... about to collapse.
撒德 别这样 你不是这种人
Thad, come on. This isn't you.
你是跟药品打交道的人 不是战争
You dick around with pharmaceutical prices, not war!
都是生意
Business is business,
而且多亏我收♥购♥了莱利汽车公♥司♥
and thanks to my recent acquisition of Riley motors,
生意真是越来越好了
business just got very, very good.
-扎克卖♥♥给你了 -还有别的股东
- Zach sold to you? - And a few other members.
锂的价格越来越高了
Lithium was getting too expensive,
但我们不必担心
but we're not gonna have that problem.
不 联调局已经盯上你了
No, but the FBI's already onto you.
他们会知道真♥相♥的
They're gonna know the truth.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥后 真♥相♥就不重要了
Once this bomb goes off, the truth isn't gonna matter.
明天一早 整个美国陷入惶恐
Tomorrow morning, when an entire U.S. City is glowing red,
谁还在意几个联调局探员
nobody's gonna care what a couple of Feds
还有他们的走狗怎么说
and their pet rat have to say.
快动手
Now hack!
抱歉 佛祖是不会允许我
I'm sorry, but my Buddhist teachings prohibit me
助长暴♥力♥行为的
from contributing to violence.
老天爷
u202dOhh! Oh, my God.
你打中了我的脚
You shot me in the foot!
下次 打中的就是上面了
Next time, I aim higher.
好
Okay.
本杰明·奥伦还没醒
Benjamin Oren's still unconscious.
别人都只是干活的 什么都不知道
The other guy's just a Northlake grunt. Doesn't know much.
瑞奇不见了 又跑了
And Rich went missing. He ran, again.
快追踪他
Start tracking him.
我在奥伦身上发现了这个
I found this on Oren.
这是干什么的
What's it for?
莱利可替代能源学院
不知道 但我知道这些字母
I don't know, but I recognize the letters.
莱利可替代能源学院
Riley School of Alternative Energy.
学校里储备了很多危险物品
The school has a hazardous materials containment system.
就在这个校区内
Right here on campus.
多危险
How hazardous?
放射性的
Radioactive.
我们知道了奥伦的联络对象
We figured out who Oren was texting with.
撒德·门森 他们定位了撒德的手♥机♥
Thad Munson-- they just pinged Thad's phone
就在可替代能源学院里
at the school of alternative energy.
他现在就在那 和瑞奇一起
He's there right now with Rich.
我们有了线索
We got the key--
撒德利用瑞奇来引爆核弹原料
so Thad's using Rich to break out this nuclear material.
他们不是要筹备一场袭击
They're not here to plan an attack.
而是就要发动袭击了
They're here to execute one.
里德 塔莎 你们那层有什么发现
Reade, Tasha, anything on your floors?
-还没 -没有
- Not yet. u202d - Negative.
帕特森 联络当地警方 封锁"迷宫"
Patterson, get a local PD to help us lock down The Labyrinth
等我们搞清还有谁涉案
until we know who else is involved.
叫防化小组来 希望不会用到他们
Call in HAZMAT and pray to God that we don't need them.
不 你太迟了
No! You're too late!
好吧
Oh-kay...
门森 放了他
Munson, let him go.
转身 探员
Turn around, Fed,
不然我给你的佛教朋友开天眼
or your Buddhist friend here gets his third eye!
天眼其实是印度...
Third eye is actually a Hindu--
-闭嘴 -闭嘴
- Shut up! - Shut up!
抱歉 瑞奇
I'm sorry, Rich.
我不能让他把容器带走
I can't let him get away with that container.
没事 为什么要和我道歉
That's okay, why are you apologizing to me?
我不知道是因为...
I don't know why-- u202d'Cause...
-把枪放下 -好吧
- Put the gun down. - Okay!
退后
u202dBack up.
锶已经密封好了
Strontium's been contained.
派辆救护车来
Send me an ambulance.
瑞奇中枪了
Rich has been shot.
两枪
Twice.
你对人♥质♥开枪
You shot the hostage.
你对电影《生死时速》的痴迷
Your obsession with the movie "Speed"
真的很不健康啊
has become very unhealthy.
知道吗 波士顿
You know, Boston,
等你去了加利福尼亚 我真的会想你
I might actually miss you when you go to California.
风过松林
艺术家
波士顿·阿利斯·克莱伯
2001年
等等
Wait...
这是你的作品
You made this?
恍若隔世
In a different life.
真了不起
Well... it's incredible.
这么有才的人怎么会沦为罪犯
How does someone this talented become a criminal?
我跟感觉走了
I followed my heart.
很傻吧
Stupid, right?
我得到完全赦免的可能性有多大
So what are the chances I get a full pardon
既然我现在是国家英雄
now that I'm a national hero?
你知道为我们做的事高度机密吧
You do realize that your work with us is highly classified?
不给个勋章什么的吗
Well, don't I get a medal of some kind?
紫心勋章 银星勋章
Purple Heart, Silver Star?
赎罪本身便是回报
Redemption's its own reward.
愚蠢的精神启迪
Ah, stupid spiritual enlightenment.
老天
Ow! Jeez.
回见
See ya.
要是我说能帮你们解开另一个纹身怎么样
What if I told you I could help you solve another tattoo?
怎么 我每隔一周过来一次
What? I'm here every other week.
以为我不知道你们在忙什么
You don't think I know what you guys are up to?
要我们怎么回报你
What'll it cost us?
我只希望波士顿能被转去
All I want is for Boston to be transferred
安全防范性最低的监狱里
to a minimum security facility.
关白领罪犯的那种
The white collar kind.
有网球场和编织课
Tennis courts and macramé classes.
那样 他才可能尽早
Then, at the earliest possible chance,
改过自新
he gets out on good behavior.
哪门子宗教教你的
Which religion is telling you to do this?
其实我在考虑建立自己的宗教
Actually, I was thinking of starting one of my own.
太恐怖了
That's terrifying.
你真大胆
How dare you.
那你知道些什么
So what have you got?
上次我来见你们俩的时候
I may have done a little snooping around the Jane Doe files
对无名氏的档案做了些小调查
last time I paid you two a visit.
是啊 可以想象
Of course you did.
认识这个吗
Recognize this?
我确定自己认得
Because I sure do.
我看了孙博士的档案
I've been reading Dr. Sun's file.
听着
Look...
如果你要我因为博登的事去做治疗
if you want me to open up to a therapist post-Borden,
我得好好研究一下治疗师
I'm damn well gonna do my homework on them.
我想知道她为什么离开"零号♥分部"
I wanted to know why she left Zero Division.
档案里没有写清来龙去脉
Look, that file doesn't tell the whole story.
档案里写沙暴组织
It says that she was there...
渗入你们组织时 她还在
when Sandstorm infiltrated your group.
她还提出过怀疑某位队员
And that she voiced concerns about the team member
之后果然证明这位队员是内鬼
that later turned out to be compromised.
但当时没人信她
But no one listened to her.
我没有信她
I didn't listen.
是因为你们和内鬼太亲密吗
Because you were too close to the mole?
你是怎么放下的
How did you get over it?
这种被人背叛的感觉
That feeling of... being betrayed.
我没有放下
I-- I didn't.
我为此痛苦了很久
And... and it cost me dearly.
可是 帕特森 你仍有机会
But, look, Patterson, you still have a chance.
找孙博士聊聊
Talk to Dr. Sun.
把博登忘了吧
Put Borden behind you.
妮基
Niki?
要离开一阵子 回来后再见
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表