剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
这是什么地方
What is this place?
你为什么带我来这里
Why'd you bring me here?
四十年前 你得花费大价钱
40 years ago you had to make a pretty decent living
才能在这湖上买♥♥下一席之地
to afford a place on this lake.
可后来人们开始不断发病
But then people started getting sick.
癌症 不育 先天畸形
Cancer, sterility, birth defects.
结果发现是上游一家化工厂泄露了好几年
Turns out a chemical plant up river had been leaking for years.
注意
请勿饮用
当然 他们自己早就知道了
They'd known about it the whole time, of course,
但相比支付巨额的赔偿金
but it was cheaper to up their campaign contributions
赞助竞选活动更便宜
than to repair the damage.
所以那些本该被选出来保护我们的人
So the people elected to protect us
却眼睁睁看着...
looked the other way as...
成千上万个家庭的破碎
thousand of families were destroyed.
-我不...-奥罗拉湖的例子应该有所警示
- I don't... - Lake Aurora should mean something.
但现如今这样的恶行却十分常见
But betrayals like these are so common now,
甚至算不上新闻
they don't even make the news.
我带你来 是希望你能再次为之愤怒
I brought you here because I need you to get angry again.
我知道我们方法看起来有些野蛮 但...
I know our methods might seem barbaric, but this...
这就是我们为之战斗的目标
this is what we're fighting against.
我们不是在攻击这个国家
We're not attacking this country.
我们是在捍卫它
We're defending it.
谢培德的计划到底是什么
What, exactly, is Shepherd planning?
问这样的问题 你会让人很紧张
You're gonna make people very nervous with questions like that.
我们该回去了
We should get back.
你知道过去二十年里
Do you have any idea how many children
琼斯可能伤害了多少孩子吗
Jones could have hurt over the past two decades?
现在很难找到受害者回来作证
We're having trouble getting victims to come in and testify.
我们会抓住他的 我保证
We'll get him. I promise.
什么叫你不打算提起诉讼
What do you mean you're not bringing the case?
琼斯的律师会把他撕得体无完肤
Jones's lawyers would tear him apart.
你不记得了
You don't remember.
记得什么 弗雷迪
Remember what, Freddy?
你那时也在场
You were there.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I, uh,
我不知道你不能喝咖啡
I didn't realize you couldn't have coffee.
-柯特 -我也有脱因咖啡
- Kurt... - u202dI've got some decaf.
柯特 别管咖啡了
Kurt, forget about the coffee.
说吧 什么事
Come on, what's up?
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I, um...
我不觉得自己很擅长处理这种事
I don't think I've been handling this very well.
因为你也没处理过
That's because you haven't.
每次想到这事 我...
Every time I think about it, I...
我就觉得胃里一阵翻滚
I get, like, a pit in my stomach.
你胃里一阵翻滚
You get a pit in your stomach?
我肚子里养着一个生命
I have someone growing inside me.
而且还在不断长大
And they're gonna keep growing.
她或许有一天会长得比我还大
They're probably gonna be bigger than me one day,
听着难听得要命的音乐
and they're gonna listen to horrible music.
而且我让她别和她的理科教员上♥床♥
And they're never gonna listen to me when I tell them
她也不会听的 因为我懂什么呢
not to sleep with their science teacher because what do I know?
我甚至不懂得做好避孕
I couldn't even figure out birth control.
艾莉 我陪你
Allie... I'm in.
我陪你
I'm in.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 那...
Okay, that's, um...
那很好 过来
This-- this is good. Come here.
弗雷迪
Freddy... hey.
抱歉这么突然来找你
Sorry to just show up like this.
-我手♥机♥还是... -不 没事
- My phone's still... - No, no,
我把地址给你就是欢迎你随时过来
that's why I gave you my address.
没事吧
Everything okay?
虽然难以启齿 但是...
I hate to ask this, but, uh,
我能在你这住两天吗
you think I could crash here for a bit?
-发生什么事了 -没什么
- What's going on? u202d- Nothing.
就是喝了点...酒
Just had a few... drinks.
我女朋友吓坏了
Girlfriend freaked out.
要是不方便的话...
I mean, if it's too much trouble...
不不 当然不会 快进来吧
No, no, of course, man. Come on in.
这里真不错 老兄
This place is nice, man.
有什么需要我帮忙的吗
You need me to get you some help?
给你女朋友或者谁打个电♥话♥
Call somebody? Your girlfriend?
我会去互助会的
I'm gonna go to a meeting.
我...
I just...
琼斯教练的事搞得我...
All this Coach Jones stuff has got me all...
我会去互助会的 我保证
I'm gonna go to a meeting. I promise.
谢谢你的帮助
And I appreciate the help.
你是个好朋友 老兄
You're a good friend, man.
我不信
I don't buy it.
信什么 罗曼的动机在我看来很明显
Buy what? Roman's motives seem pretty clear to me.
怎么 他突然半途把简带去加拿大
What, he hauls Jane halfway to Canada
就因为他想让她愤怒吗
because he wants her to get angry?
对啊 有什么问题
Yeah, why not?
视觉洗♥脑♥是一种十分有效的手段
Visual propaganda is an extremely powerful tool.
如果他想带她看被污染的湖泊
If he wants to show her a polluted lake,
可以去离曼哈顿更近点的
there's some a lot closer to Manhattan.
在沙暴组织看来
From Sandstorm's point of view,
简已经身份曝光并被联调局洗♥脑♥了
Jane's been brainwashed by her exposure to the FBI.
你们两个应该知道我还在这里吧
You guys know I'm standing in this room with you right now, right?
我查过了 罗曼说的是真的
I looked up what happened there. Roman was telling the truth.
被污染的湖让数千家庭支离破碎
A poison lake that tore apart hundreds of families,
然而政♥府♥却熟视无睹
while the government watched and did nothing,
这不是"视觉洗♥脑♥"
is not "Visual propaganda."
而是恶行
It's an outrage.
我想说这一切都不是你的错
I'm just saying none of this is your fault.
你不欠他什么
You don't owe him anything.
他需要容身之所 而我有
He needed a couch, I got a couch.
住一天有什么关系 怎么了
What's a day gonna hurt? What?
不可能只是一天 你知道的
It's not gonna be a day, and you know it.
我们知道 简右手上类似蜂巢的图案
So, we all know that the honeycomb pattern on Jane's right hand
是由两种色调微妙不同的油墨组成的
is made up of two subtly different shades of ink.
帮助女孩在计算机领域获得技能的非营利组织
昨晚我在给"编程女孩"的学生上课时
Last night I was teaching my Girls Who Code students
突然想到这两种色调
when I started to think about what these two shades
是否可以看作计算机语言
would look like to a computer.
-1和0 -正确 编程女孩
- Ones and zeroes. - Yes, Girl Who Codes.
沿着这两种色调各自的走向
When you follow the pattern of each shade,
它在纹身上形成一条曲折的图案
it snakes its way around the tattoo.
如果把左转看作是1
If you count every left turn as a one
右转看作0
and every right turn as a zero,
就可以转译出两条相关信息
it translates into two correlating messages.
第一条转译成...
And the first one translates to...
3216-219.
只是把数字变成了更多数字
So the numbers translate into more numbers.
那不是单纯的数字
That's not just any number.
是国土安♥全♥部♥的员工号♥
That's a Homeland Security employee ID.
准确说 是分♥析♥员波·凯尔的
For analyst Bo Kaier, to be exact.
美国国土安♥全♥部♥
基础设施保护办公室
就职于基础设施保护办公室
Office of Infrastructure Protection.
你说有两条相关信息
You said two correlating messages.
对 如果沿着第二条蜂巢图案的走向
Yeah, well, if you follow the second line on the honeycomb pattern,
可以转译成"幻影猫"
it translates to "Shadowcat."
幻影猫
等等 这个凯尔就是幻影猫吗
Wait, this Kaier guy is the Shadowcat?
有人能给我解释一下吗
Somebody wanna fill me in?
那是暗网里的一个黑客
Online handle for a hacker on the Dark Web.
他曾入侵白宫服务器 美国海军情报局
He reached the White House servers, naval intelligence,
甚至五角大楼的内联网
even the Pentagon's internal networks.
这么说本该保护我们基础设施的人
So someone responsible for protecting our infrastructure
在利用职权暗中破坏它
was using their position to undermine it.
去抓他吧
Let's bring him in.
我马上给你们申请逮捕令
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表