剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
he'll kill you before I get a chance to.
好久不见 罗曼
Long time, Roman.
艾贝尔 这是我妹妹 蕾米
Abel. This is my sister, Remi.
你们这段时间去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
谢培德给了我一枪 就在我们上次交易之后
Shepherd shot me... the day after our last deal.
她为什么要这么做
Why the hell would she do that?
那你得去问她
Well, you'd have to ask her.
我找到他时 他已经奄奄一息了
When I found him, he was almost dead.
先救回一命 接着慢慢疗养
Life support, then rehab,
当他醒来时 他就变得...不一样了
and when he woke up, he was... different.
从那以后我就彻底变了
I haven't quite been the same since.
-你想怎样 -复仇
- What do you want? u202d- Revenge.
对抗谢培德吗 不 你来错地方了
Against Shepherd? No, you're in the wrong place.
-这不关我们的事 -价钱好说
- This ain't our fight. - There's money in it.
听着 我们只需要你们和谢培德做笔交易
Look, all we need you to do is initiate a sale with Shepherd.
她一出现 就交给我和罗曼来处理
She shows up, Roman and I will handle her.
完事之后 钱还是归你们毒蛇王
And when we're done, the Kings can keep the money
货也是你的
and the goods.
一种猛性炸♥药♥
谢培德近期要的只有"奥克托今"炸♥药♥
The only thing Shepherd wants these days is HMX explosives.
而我们手里没有
And we don't got 'em.
不是没想过搞一些
Not for lack of trying, either.
我能搞到
I can get the explosives.
你有奥克托今
You've got HMX?
现在吗
Right now?
不是 不过我知道哪里能搞到
No, but I know where I can get some.
是吗
Really?
你不介意我们一起去吧
You won't mind us coming along?
随便
Suit yourself.
听着 你们真打算浪费时间吗
Look, you really wanna waste your time?
没错
Yes.
确实如此
I do.
看来这堂课我们只能上到这里了 小子
Looks like we gotta cut this lesson short, Prospect.
这年头想找个可以信任的人真不容易
It's so hard to find people you can trust these days.
你说对吗
Am I right?
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
我是在防止任务失败
I was trying to save the mission.
不过你有点玩脱了
Well, you went a little off-book.
我想起了点东西 就随机应变了
I had a memory, I improvised.
你是指"撒了个谎"吧
You mean "Went rogue."
-你很可能害死简 -可他没有
- You could have gotten Jane killed. - u202dHe didn't.
他加快了谢培德的灭亡
He accelerated Shepherd's takedown.
艾贝尔同意给沙暴组织设圈套了
Abel's agreed to set a trap for Sandstorm.
要是谢培德没亲自来 而是派个手下
Oh, so what happens when Shepherd sends in
来替她进行这次交易怎么办
one of her soldiers to the sale instead?
活捉沙暴组织的任何人
Taking anyone from Sandstorm alive,
都对我们意义重大 现在只有一个问题
that would be huge for us. There's only one problem.
艾贝尔正等着罗曼搞到奥克托今
Abel is expecting Roman to produce the HMX.
奥克托今的字母缩写是指"高熔点炸♥弹♥"
"HMX" stands for "High melting explosive."
这可不是随随便便就能买♥♥到的东西
That's not something you just walk in off the street and buy.
除非你有军方背景
Unless you're military,
否则就只能靠偷了
the only way to get HMX is to steal it.
那就让他们偷吧
So they'll steal it.
我在国防部有个朋友欠我个人情
A friend of mine at the D.O.D. owes me a favor.
我去打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna make a few calls.
先等一下 我们真的在商量
I'm sorry, are we actually considering
帮助嗜杀成性的摩托帮偷走致命炸♥弹♥
helping a bloodthirsty biker gang steal lethal explosives
再卖♥♥给恐怖组织吗
in order to sell them to a terrorist group?
我们并非打算给他们真的炸♥药♥
We're not actually talking about giving them real explosives.
蛇王帮的人会验货的
The Kings will test it.
如果是假货 他们会发现的
They're gonna know if it's fake.
等我一下
Give me a minute.
纳兹 我们不能用真炸♥药♥做诱饵
Nas, we can't use real explosives as bait.
-出现意外就完了 -不会的
- Something could go wrong. - It won't.
有过先例
It has before.
最起码 得在货箱里安放追踪器
At the very least, we need to put trackers on the crates.
是啊 一旦他们扫描箱子
Yeah, and if they sweep them,
罗曼和简就死定了
Roman and Jane are dead.
那你说怎么办
So what do you wanna do?
我们在箱子的顶部放一层真的奥克托今
We load the tops of the barrels with real HMX
下面全是假的
and the bottom layers are counterfeit.
这样实在太冒险了
That is a huge gamble.
我们会在沙暴组织得到之前就夺回来
We'll get it back before Sandstorm ever gets its hands on it.
柯特 此时此刻 我们还有什么选择
Look, at this point, Kurt, what other choice do we have?
你自己也说过 我们要把握任何机会
You said it yourself, we need to chase every lead
不管要冒多大的风险
no matter how risky it is.
好吧 你打电♥话♥吧
Fine. Call your guy.
如果他能搞到奥克托今
If he can get the HMX,
我就想办法让蛇王帮的人去偷走
I'll come up with a way for the Kings to steal it.
你还好吗
You okay?
弗雷迪的女朋友来我家找他了
Freddy's girlfriend came by the apartment looking for him.
这是好事 不是吗
That's a good thing, right?
这说明他没做什么傻事
It means he's not doing anything stupid
比如试图联♥系♥她什么的
like trying to reach out to her.
我很难过 看得出她很内疚
I just feel bad. I can tell she feels guilty,
就好像这是她的过错
like she's responsible or something.
那个女人...责任并不在你
That woman... she is not your problem.
你改变不了弗雷迪遭遇的事情
You can't change what happened to Freddy,
也改变不了他做过的事
and you cannot change what he did.
你得开始照顾好自己
You gotta start taking care of yourself.
能求你帮个忙吗
Can I ask you a favor?
当然可以 什么事
Yeah, sure. What's up?
如果今天决定要给沙暴组织设圈套
If the trap happens with Sandstorm today...
我也想参加行动
I'd like to be there.
你怎么不去问威勒
Oh, why don't you ask Weller?
因为他不会同意的
Because he'll say no.
是因为博登吗
Is this about Borden?
不是
No.
是 我只是...
Yes, uh, I just...
我能理解你现在的心情
I do understand what you're going through.
真的吗
You do?
你能理解 当你发现
You know what it's like to find out
睡在你身边的人是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的心情吗
that the person you've been sleeping with is a terrorist?
你能理解有个人策划了那些约会
To have someone plan these dates
送你那么多精美却毫无用处的礼物
and give you these amazing, useless gifts,
接着又杀了你很多同事和朋友的心情吗
and then kill a bunch of your co-workers and your friends?
你能理解被所有感情蒙蔽了双眼
To be so blinded by all of your feelings you just,
而忽视种种迹象的心情吗
you miss all the signs?
我确实能理解
I do, actually.
超乎你的想象
More than you think.
这很可怕
It's terrible,
但不是只有你一个人这样想 帕特森
but you're not alone here, Patterson.
博登医生骗过了我们所有人
You know, Dr. Borden fooled all of us.
你为什么会没发现
How could you not see this?
你的职责正是...
Your whole job...
你的职责正是分♥析♥情报
Your whole job is to analyze intel.
你甚至还窃听了他的办公室
You were bugging his office, for God's sake.
就在你眼皮子底下
It was right there in front of you,
可你却光顾着监听
but you were too busy listening
坐在对面椅子上的人
to the people in the other chair.
你盯错了对象
You were spying on the wrong side.
简
Jane.
罗曼 能让我俩单独谈谈吗
Roman, can you give us a minute?
好的
Sure.
千万要当心
You need to be careful.
我们会的
We will.
不 我是说你一定要当心
No, you need to be careful.
我知道你希望罗曼变得和过去不一样
I know you want Roman to be something different,
但你必须把他当作一个普通的危险线人
but you have to treat him like any dangerous asset.
就像我发现你的身份时对你那样
Same way that I treated you when I found out who you were.
孙博士搞错了
Dr. Sun is wrong.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表