剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我告诫我女儿要坚强 努力工作
I taught my daughter to be strong and work hard,
她听进去了
and she did.
她白手起家 建立了一番事业
She built a business from the ground up,
我宝贝女儿
my baby girl.
但之后她信错了人
And then she trusted the wrong people.
失去了一切
She lost everything.
破产了
She went bankrupt.
不得不把52名员工全解雇了
Had to fire all 52 of her employees.
她心都碎了
That broke her heart.
有人说只是钱的事 但其实不仅是钱
They say it's just money, but it's not just money.
是人命
It's people's lives.
她从乔治·华盛顿桥上跳下去时才32岁
She was 32 years old when she jumped off the G.W. bridge.
她叫杰西卡
Her name was Jessica.
我花了十年才弄明白
It's taken me ten years to figure out
谁该为她的死负责
who was responsible for her death.
警♥察♥调查了两年就停了
Cops dropped out after two years.
我浪费了十年 但让你父亲
A lost decade, but it was worth it
为我女儿的死失付出代价 这也值了
to make your father pay for my loss.
读这段话
So, you read the message.
不然她就会死
Or you lose her.
按他说的做吧
Just do what he says.
"我父亲 马格纳斯·斯蒂尔
"My father, Magnus Steele,
从淳朴辛劳的美国人♥民♥身上夺走了两亿美元
took $200 million from innocent, hard-working Americans.
今天正义将得以伸张
Today, that wrong will be righted.
他必须在东部时间晚六点前还钱
He will return the money by 6:00 p.m., eastern time,
否则我和我女友将被处死"
or my girlfriend and I will be executed."
收到 那边也准备好了
Copy, the other one's ready to go, too.
什么"那边"
What other one?
怎么了 帕特森
What's going on, Patterson?
你得看看这个
There's something you need to see.
十分钟前在视频网站上发布的
This was posted to YouTube ten minutes ago.
那是简的约会对象 奥利弗
That's the guy Jane's been seeing, Oliver.
他被绑♥架♥了吗
He's been kidnapped?
不止他 简也被抓了
Not just him. Jane's been taken too.
好 我们得立刻确定奥利弗父亲的位置
Okay, we need to locate Oliver's father immediately.
等等 还有
Wait, there's more.
"我们母亲 伊迪丝·康奈可
"Our mother, Edith Kananack,
从淳朴辛劳的美国人♥民♥身上夺走了两亿美元"
took $200 million from innocent, hard-working Americans--"
这两段视频是一起发布的
These videos were posted together
都是照绑匪的指示念稿子
with instructions from the kidnappers.
是"囚徒困境"
It's a prisoner's dilemma.
先付赎金的一方能救回孩子
The first parent to pay the ransom gets their kids back.
另一方就只能眼睁睁看着孩子死
And the other one gets to watch them die.
十三年前 一位著名的纽约银行家
13 years ago, a prominent New York banker
被人发现用旁氏骗局坑害客户
was caught running a Ponzi scheme on his clients.
榨干了他们毕生积蓄 毁掉了上百人的生活
Drained their life savings, ruined hundreds of lives,
华尔街大鳄庞氏骗局
卷走了两亿多
and made off with over $200 million.
布莱恩·坎菲德
Brian Canfield.
布莱恩·坎菲德
没错 他被判处终身监禁
Exactly, he went to prison for life,
但钱至今没找到
but they never found the money.
有传言说 他还有个同谋
Rumor was that he had a co-conspirator
帮他洗钱
who laundered the money for him,
但没人查到那人是谁
but no one could figure out who it was.
奥利弗的父亲 马格纳斯·斯蒂尔
Oliver's dad Magnus Steele
马格纳斯·斯蒂尔
还有他的生意伙伴 伊迪丝·康奈可
and his business partner Edith Kananack.
伊迪丝·康奈可
他们似乎就是同谋
Looks like they were the co-conspirators.
现在绑♥架♥者要挑拨他们 让他们反♥目♥
And now the kidnappers are playing them against each other,
想拿到那两亿美元
trying to get the $200 million.
我们得趁他们还没付赎金 先找到他们
We need to find both of them before they try to pay that ransom.
坎菲德被捕后不久 马格纳斯就离开了美国
Well, Magnus left the U.S. shortly after Canfield was caught,
马格纳斯
从那之后就消失得无影无踪
and he's been off the grid ever since--
我还在寻找线索
I'm still looking for leads.
-那伊迪丝呢 -截至今天早晨
- What about Edith? - Up until this morning,
伊迪丝·康奈可
她都在格林威治享受退休生活
she was retired and living in Greenwich,
过着平常的日子 但那段视频一上传
living a normal life, but she destroyed her cell phone
她就马上销毁了手♥机♥
immediately after the videos were uploaded.
设备故障
我去发布全境通缉 她跑不远的
I'll put out an APB, she can't have gotten far.
我去破解网上的视频
And I'll work on decrypting the YouTube videos.
里德呢 他来了吗
What about Reade-- is he in yet?
没有 他今天不来了
No, he's-- he's not coming in today.
我先去和罗曼谈谈
I'm wanna go and talk to Roman.
给他讲讲情况
Fill him in.
所有人都在忙这件事
The whole team is working on it,
我们会找到她的
all right, and we will find her.
你需要我回忆起来什么事吗
So, do you need me to try to remember something?
不用 你是她哥哥
No, you're her brother.
我觉得你有权知道这件事
I thought you had every right to know.
谢谢
Thank you.
我十六岁时 遇到你妈妈
You know, I met your mother when I was 16.
从那以后谢培德一直在监视我
Shepherd's been watching me ever since.
她实在是太善于操纵人了
She's a master manipulator.
就是她
She was the one
给你办理的去巴哈马的护照
who got you the passport to go to the Bahamas.
所以如果你真在那里杀过人
So, if you did kill someone there...
我觉得那也是她指使你干的
I'd say it was probably under her orders.
也许从前的罗曼
Maybe old Roman
并不是恶魔
wasn't a monster.
也许他只是被恶魔控制了
Maybe he was just being controlled by one.
也许吧
Maybe.
简是我唯一的家人了
Jane's the only family I have left.
我不知道我...
I don't know what I'd...
我不知道要是失去她我该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do if I lost her.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
你要是想逃
You try to escape...
伊迪丝就再也别想见到她孩子了
Edith won't see her kids again.
那些孩子上幼儿园时我就认识他们了
I've known those kids since they were in preschool.
我不会让他们出事的 好吗
I won't let anything happen to them, okay?
我们得想个别的办法
We just need a new plan.
我们不能逃跑 所以得想个办法
We can't run, so we need to find a way
告诉我的队友我们的位置
to tell my team where we are.
什么队友
What team?
联调局团队
My FBI team.
你是谁 不 我认真问一句
Who are you? No, seriously.
我到底在跟什么人约会
Who the hell have I been dating?
我也想问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same question.
我们都有秘密 不是吗
Look, we both kept secrets, okay?
显然 怀着秘密我们无法彼此信任
Clearly, we didn't trust each other with them.
但如果我们想活着逃出去
But if we wanna get out of here alive,
我们现在得互相信任
we need to trust each other now.
你还记得这栋楼的布局吗
Do you remember the layout of this building?
我们得找部电♥话♥
We need to get to a phone.
我们之前来的时候
When we used to come here,
我爸爸的办公室就在这个房♥间正下方
my dad's office was right underneath this room.
我经常伴着他打电♥话♥谈生意的声音睡着
I would go to sleep listening to him on his business calls.
很好 那里可能依然有电♥话♥
That's good, there might still be a phone there
还有写着地址的信
and a piece mail with an address on it,
这样就能告诉他们我们的位置了
to tell them where we are.
要下楼 我们得先爬上去
We're gonna have to go up to go down.
有电♥话♥
There's a phone!
新主人肯定是把它改装成了娱乐室
The new owners must've converted it into a play room.
-把电♥话♥放下 -别开枪
- Hey, put the phone down! - Hey, don't shoot!
放下 快走
Put it down! Move!
走
Go.
快走
Move!
伊迪丝·康奈可的丈夫
Edith Kananack's husband has been
从早上就一直跟联调局小队在一起
with an FBI team since this morning.
他坚称不知道伊迪丝在哪
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表