剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Restrict the Akkadian's movements, make him come to us.
纳兹 我们俩去楼层排查
Nas, you and I'll clear the floor.
简 你和瑞奇待在这儿 看住他
Jane, you stay with Rich. You watch him.
做好准备
Be ready for anything.
你就不打算说那个明摆着的问题了吗[房♥间里的大象]You're just gonna avoid the elephant in the room?
你在里面还藏了头"大象"吗
You hid an elephant in there as well?
我很抱歉 好吗
Look, I'm sorry, all right?
抱歉你放了窃听器 还是抱歉被我们发现了
About the bug? Or the fact that we found it?
我需要搞清楚简到底怎么想
I need to know what is in Jane's head at all times.
我很担心她对罗曼投入了过多感情
The fact that she's so invested in Roman is extremely worrying.
他是简的哥哥 她想让他倒戈到我们这边
He's her brother, and she's trying to bring him to our side.
这种感情关系是双向的
Yeah, and that bond goes both ways.
我需要知道谁在策反她
I need to know who is turning her.
我怎么知道你有没有
How do I know that you don't have an archive
录下我在这里的所有谈话呢
of every conversation that I've ever had in here?
你想知道奥马哈是什么事吗
You wanna know what Omaha is?
这两件事有什么关系
What has that got to do with this?
温特泄露情报是美国情报局史上
The Winter leak was the biggest setback
近五十年来最大的败笔
for American intelligence in 50 years.
我们始料未及
And we never saw it coming.
我们不得不放弃整个国内监视计划
We had to scrap our entire domestic surveillance program.
就用奥马哈取而代之了吗
Omaha's the replacement?
不 那是巨大的改善
No, it's a vast improvement.
没有空隙 没有界限
There's no gaps, no respectful boundaries.
参议院 法♥院♥ 五角大楼日托中心
The Senate, the judiciary, the Pentagon day care center,
一切都被监视 以便这次
everything is being surveilled so that, this time,
我们不会错失警示
we don't miss anything.
你是说你不信任任何人吗
Your point is that you don't trust anyone?
我是说我想要信任你
My point is, is that I'm trying to trust you
所以我告诉你这一切
which is why I'm telling you all of this.
我们走吧
Let's move.
如果山田之前没有怀疑你 在你情绪爆发后
If Yamada didn't suspect you before, he definitely does now
他现在肯定怀疑你了
after that little outburst of yours.
就让他怀疑好了
So, let him.
我都不在乎了
I don't care anymore.
我在乎 我们现在是一条船上的人
Well, I do, I'm on the hook now, too.
我们得处理掉那把刀
We gotta take care of that knife.
我们什么都不用做
We don't have to do anything.
是我参加了琼斯的训练营
I'm the one who was at Jones's camp.
是我失去了记忆
I'm the one missing time.
是我那晚在现场
I'm the one who was there that night.
什么时候变成全是你的责任了
When did this become all about you?
没人让你犯下重罪
Nobody asked you to commit a felony.
是你自己要那么做的
You took it upon yourself to do that.
因为虽然你不再去赌博了
Because you're not placing bets anymore,
但你仍痴迷于冒险
but you're still addicted to risk.
你不在乎我
You don't care about me.
我的生死只是你的赌局
My life is just something for you to gamble on.
好吧
Fine.
我退出
I'm out.
萨帕塔...
Zapata...
瞧
Look.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. u202d- Clear.
在这里 里德
Over here! Reade.
塔莎 塔莎
Tasha? Tasha?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
塔莎
Tasha?
慢点
Easy.
塔莎
Tasha?
塔莎
Tasha?
他抓走了萨帕塔
He's got Zapata.
-我们得救回她 -我们正搜查大楼
- We gotta get her back. - We're searching the building right now.
大部分人员都被疏散了 天知道他们去哪了
With most of it being evacuated, they could be anywhere.
我们会找到她 我发誓
We will find her, all right? I swear.
"阿卡得人"为什么要扰乱通讯
Why would the Akkadian be messing with the wiring?
他入侵了大楼的安保摄像头
He's tapped into the building's security cameras.
所以他能看到我们
So, he can see us.
-他听不到我们 -那我们得转移瑞奇
- He can't hear us. - Then we need to move Rich.
不 我们得专心救回萨帕塔
No, we've got to focus on getting Zapata back.
保护瑞奇·多特康的联调局探员听着
To the FBI agents protecting Rich.Com,
我在C1管♥理♥员♥办公室
I'm in the C1 administrator's office.
"阿卡得人"给我注射了一种神经毒素
The Akkadian has injected me with a neuro-toxin
会慢慢杀死...
that will slowly kill...
会慢慢杀死我
that will slowly kill me.
他会留下三瓶药
He's leaving three vials.
一瓶是解药
One is an antidote.
另外两瓶会让我立刻毙命
The others will kill me instantly.
把瑞奇留下 他会告诉你们该用哪瓶
Leave Rich alone, and he'll tell you which one to use.
同意吧 萨帕塔一条命
Make the trade. Zapata's life
值瑞奇两条命
is worth twice as much as Rich's.
你说得也有道理
I can't say I entirely disagree with you.
但我们怎么能信任这个人呢
But still, how can we trust this guy?
-你是认真的吗 -里德 他说得对
- Are you serious? - Unfortunately, Reade, he's right.
如果我们同意"阿卡得人"的条件
If we do agree to the Akkadian's terms,
他也可能已经杀了塔莎
he could've already killed Tasha.
对 但我们还是得试一试吧
Yeah, but we still have to try, right?
先让他看不到监控画面吧
Let's start by cutting his access to the cameras.
不行 就按"阿卡得人"说的做
No, let's do what the Akkadian says.
清空楼层 把瑞奇留下
Clear the floor and leave Rich alone.
抱歉 这个计划的意义在哪里
I'm sorry, what is the point of that plan?
就假装一会 然后我们把这几秒的影像
Just for a few seconds. Then we loop the footage
在监控屏上循环播放
of those few seconds back into the security feed
我们就能回来了
while we retake the floor.
然后埋伏在这儿 就这么做吧
And lie in wait. Do it.
大概需要十分钟左右
It'll take me about 10 minutes or so--
太久了 那时她可能已经死了
No, that's too long. She could be dead by then.
我半分钟就能写好程序
I could write that exploit in 30 seconds
创建我单独在这里的循环画面
and create the loop of me alone while I'm at it.
肯定不会有破绽
It'd be seamless.
我绝对不会让他一个人
There's no way I'm leaving him alone
独自操作联调局的电脑 他会窃取数据
with an FBI computer. He could steal data,
植入病毒 说不定会挑起战争
plant a virus, or he could start a war.
拉钩保证可以吗
Would you accept a pinky swear?
我们也没得选了
Look, I don't think we have a choice.
她说得对 纳兹 里德 去救塔莎
She's right. Nas, Reade, go get Tasha.
我们就守在这里
All right? We'll stay here
等着"阿卡得人"来
and lay in wait for the Akkadian.
你...
And you...
站起来
stand up.
除了解决摄像头的问题 你敢做别的事
You do anything other than look in that camera,
我就让你以后再也没法打字
I'll make sure you can never type again.
听懂了吗
You understand me?
拜托别留下我一个人
Please don't leave me in here, you guys.
拜托别走 拜托要回来
Please don't go. Please come back here
把我铐回到椅子上
and cuff me to this chair.
好了 好...
Yeah. Okay...
萨帕塔 萨帕塔
Zapata? Zapata?
塔莎 塔莎
Tasha? Tasha?!
跟紧我 跟紧我
Stay with me. Stay with me.
塔莎
Tasha?
也许没骗过他
Hey, maybe he's not buying it.
也许他看过《生死时速》
Maybe he's seen "Speed," You know,
电影里的主角也这么干过
'cause this is basically the same thing they did in that movie.
我们
We...
你知道电影大部分是乔斯·威登写的吗
You know Joss Whedon wrote most of "Speed"?
我指有意思的部分
I mean, like, the good parts.
电影里有意思的部分都是乔斯·威登写的
Joss Whedon basically wrote all the good parts of that movie.
不要 我们需要他找出解药
Wait, no, we need him for the antidote!
她快不行了
We're losing her.
这样的生活不属于你
This doesn't belong to you.
哪瓶才是解药
Which vial is it?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表