剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
You know, for a second there, I actually thought
这件事会有好结果
something good was gonna come out of this.
什么都没变
Nothing ever changes.
弗雷迪 这种旧案
Freddy... in cases this old,
可信的证词是我们最强大的武器
credible testimony is the biggest weapon we have.
我们只是找不到足够多的受害者站出来
We just couldn't find enough victims to come forward,
-而且站出来的那些...-不可信
- and the ones who did... - Weren't credible.
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I was gonna say.
没事的 我懂
It's cool, man, I get it.
跟孩子乱搞就有这点好处
That's the great thing about messing with kids.
受害人会帮你隐瞒真♥相♥
Your victims cover your tracks for you.
弗雷迪
Freddy, man...
那你呢
What about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
联调局长官难道不是可信赖的证人吗
Mr. FBI man isn't a credible enough witness?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你为什么不自己作证
Why aren't you testifying?
作什么证 我什么也没看见
Testifying about what? I never saw anything.
没看见吗 你那时也在场
Saw anything? You were there.
在哪
Where?
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你不记得了
You don't remember.
记得什么 弗雷迪
Remember what, Freddy?
所以你才这么正常
That's why you so together,
所以你后来才没和我们一起去地下室
why you not still down in the basement with the rest of us,
跟他一起看比赛录像带
watching our game tapes with him.
你真不记得了 对吗 埃德加
You actually don't remember, do you, Edgar?
所有人皆有贡献 有些人牺牲一切
你才是我的起点
You're my starting point.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表