剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
等克莱夫和伯顿一出现 我就按下按钮
I'll hit that as soon as Clive and Lynn get there.
我们会守在外面 准备抓捕
We'll be outside to make the arrest.
应该很简单的 抓了就带走
Should be a clean job, in and out.
那就太好了
Well, that is great,
因为你们都得准备好味蕾
because you all need to prepare your taste buds
品尝派对上或粉或蓝的蛋糕
for this pink or blue party cake.
我昨晚进行了第三次试验
Now, I did a third test batch last night.
两个字 美味
One word-- scrummy.
我知道小威勒才是主角
I know Baby Weller is the star here,
但这蛋糕的魅力绝对跟宝宝有得一拼
but this cake is gonna give the kid a run for its money.
帕特森
Patterson.
就是个小型派对
It's a small party.
-没事 我理解 -好
- No, I get it. u202d- Yeah.
艾莉想办的
Allie wanted to throw it.
真的没事
Please, really, it's fine.
蛋糕做得太糟了 甚至凹凸不平
The cake is terrible, it's just uneven bake,
底下还出水
s-soggy bottom.
补救得漂亮
Good save.
我们带了一支机动战术小组
We put a mobile TAC team together
把简和威勒放到了碰面地点
and dropped Jane and Weller off at the meet.
待会见
See you in there.
这就是我在绿点区[布鲁克林]的废弃仓库
And that's the last time I saw them,
最后一次见到他们的情景
at an abandoned warehouse in Green Point.
让我捋一捋
So, just to be clear,
你派了两名受过专业训练的探员
you sent two highly-trained operatives into a mission that,
去执行一项据你估计本该分分钟搞定的任务
by your own account, should have taken a matter of minutes,
结果他们被卷入可能打破和平
and instead, they turned what was a peaceful,
引发外交纷争的冲突之中
diplomatic gathering into a war zone,
然后他们就凭空消失了
and then disappeared without a trace.
这怎么可能
How did that happen?
我也不知道 好吗
I don't know, okay?
如果你想要答案 就得问简和威勒了
But Jane and Weller do, so if you want answers,
所以你不如先帮我把他们找回来
then... why don't you help me get my people back?
你有什么建议
How do you propose that we do that?
追根溯源 从林恩·伯顿和克莱夫·道尔着手
Through our original targets, Lynn Burton and Clive Doyle.
他们正坐在审讯室里
They're sitting in interrogation.
据我推测 他们肯定掌握
Look, my guess is, is that they have information
能帮我们找到他们的情报
that could help us track them down,
因为他们现在可能在任何地方
because right now... they could be anywhere.
你就硬撑吧
Resist all you want.
反正你马上就要死了
Either way... your life's over.
盲点
第二季 第八集
他们两个都没开口 不过林恩快坚持不住了
Neither one of 'em is talking yet, but Lynn's our best bet.
克莱夫经历过大风大浪 他习惯被人审问
Clive's done a lot of hard time and he's used to being interrogated.
林恩从没被抓到过 她吓坏了
Lynn's never been caught before... she's terrified.
很好 我来对付她
Good, I'll take her.
林恩
Lynn!
我是联邦助理检察官 马修·维茨
Assistant U.S. Attorney Matthew Weitz,
而且我是这栋楼里最为你着想的人
and I am your best friend in this building.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
听着 今天在这间屋子里无论如何
Well, look, no matter what happens in this room today,
你都得进监狱
you're going to prison.
巨额盗窃罪 诈骗罪 还有一大堆网络罪
Grand larceny, fraud, a whole mess of cyber crimes.
不过我面前这位人畜无害的
But hey, nice middle-class girl,
中产阶级姑娘 你只需要面对...
nonviolent, you're looking at,
关押服刑较短 犯罪较轻的非暴♥力♥犯人
我也不好说 幸运的话大概在白领监狱里待八年
I don't know, if you're lucky, eight years in a white-collar joint.
你就能出来 还有大把时间开始新的人生
You'll be out in plenty of time to get your life started again.
可要是最后这两个联调局探员死了
But if these FBI agents turn up dead
或许从此失踪了
or they don't turn up at all,
那等着你的将是无期徒刑 林恩
then you're looking at a life sentence, Lynn.
还是在安哥拉监狱 而可爱的中产阶级女孩
Supermax. And nice middle-class girls,
在那里通常都不会有好下场
ooh, they don't do so well in there.
所以 我是这栋楼里最为你着想的人
So... I'm your best friend in this building
因为我是唯一能给你提供交易的人
because I'm the only one who can offer you a deal.
不过你得告诉我 他们在哪
But you're gonna have to tell me where they are.
我不知道
I don't know.
那就把你知道的告诉我
Then you gotta tell me what you do know.
我是在留言板上被人雇用的
I was hired on the message boards.
上面说在仓库见面
It said to meet at this warehouse.
我是最后一个到的
I was the last one there.
现场有我 克莱夫 那两个警♥察♥
It was me, Clive, the cops.
-简和威勒 -对
- Jane, Weller. u202d- Yeah.
还有埃米尔 就是雇主
And Emile, the one who hired us.
你们今天被召集来此 是要从长青环境峰会
You've been brought here today to steal a high-value item
盗取一件价值昂贵的物品
from the Evergreen Environmental Summit.
目标是什么
What's the target?
那不重要 重点是
That's not important, the point is,
安保十分严格
security is extremely high.
特勤局的人 以及中国中国国安局的
Both Secret Service and their Chinese counterpart,
安保人员都会在场
the CSB, will be present.
这次任务很危险
It's a risky job.
但我老板看上这件东西已经很长时间了
But my employer has had his eye on this item for a long time.
如果你们成功帮他把东西拿到手
If you succeed in delivering it to him,
你们每人能得到两百万美金
you'll each be wired $2 million.
一票八百万啊
Eight-mil on one job.
谁给的钱啊 英国女王吗
Who's bankrolling this, the Queen of England?
尼科·马可尼
Nico Marconi.
她刚刚是不是说...
Did she just say...
尼科·马可尼 联调局通缉名单里排名第八
Nico Marconi, number eight on the FBI's Most Wanted List.
联调局头号♥通缉犯
尼科·马可尼
全世界最臭名昭著的军♥火♥商之一
One of the most notorious arms dealers in the world.
没人亲眼见过他
No one's ever been able to put a face to him,
更别说跟他待在一间屋子里
let alone get in the same room with him.
这就是为什么威勒没发送信♥号♥♥的原因
That's why Weller didn't send the signal.
他一定是想继续卧底好抓住马可尼
He must have decided to stay undercover to get to Marconi.
所以他们现在很可能和马可尼在一起
So, they could be with Marconi now.
我继续深挖马可尼过去的资料
I'll dig a little deeper into Marconi's history,
看看纽约附近几个小时车程内有没有他的窝
look for any known locations within a few hours of New York.
我再去找克莱夫谈谈
And I'll start working on Clive.
不 他交给我
No, let me have him.
尼科·马可尼
Nico Marconi.
我知道他是你的雇主
We know that you were working for him.
所以你才不开口
Is that why you're not talking?
你怕他
You're scared of him.
我谁也不怕 小姐
I'm not scared of anyone, lady.
看到这个了吗 我在赖克斯监狱里纹的
You see this? I got this at Rikers.
这是用梵文写的"有胆量"
It's Sanskrit for "Brass balls."
那就有意思了 因为...
Well, that's funny, though, because, uh...
林恩刚刚说你当时都吓傻了
Lynn was saying that you froze up back there.
这就是常说的"各执一词"了
That sounds like a classic case of "He said, she said."
不过刚刚毕竟是她的一家之言
Except she's the only one who's talking,
不如说说你的版本吧
so unless you tell your side of the story,
我们才好继续
that's all we've got to go on.
不过没事 我相信就算被一个娇弱黑客救了
But that's fine, I'm sure your prison rep
你在道上的名声也还是能保得住
can survive a five-foot hacker saving your ass.
那技术宅说什么
Hey, don't believe a damn word
你都别信
that comes out of that IT nerd's mouth.
那就说点可信的话出来
Then give me something to believe.
判五年 允许配偶探视
Five years... and I want conjugals.
不不 还是这样吧
No, no, you know what?
我要去欧提斯维尔监狱
I wanna go to Otisville.
我有个兄弟凯文在那
My buddy Kevin's doing life there.
我尽力
I'll see what I can do.
说吧
Start talking.
埃米尔把一切都安排好了
Emile had everything planned out.
他让我们扮成服务员混进去
He arranged for us to go undercover as a bunch of caterers.
如果在峰会上遇到任何麻烦
If we run into any trouble at the summit,
我们就用这个交流
we'll communicate through these.
只在紧急情况下使用
Emergencies only!
我负责把所有武器偷带进去
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表