剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
I was in charge of smuggling in all the weapons.
把零件拼装起来 我们就开始行动了
Slapped the hardware together, and we were ready to go.
不 不是他自己干的
No, it wasn't just him.
简和威勒也有帮忙
Jane and Weller were helping.
他们把枪装好之后
After they put the guns together,
我们又换了身衣服 扮成参会的嘉宾
we changed again to look like we were attending the summit.
简和威勒看起来很奇怪
There was something going on between Jane and Weller.
我想他们之间有问题
I think they were having problems.
他们当然出问题了
You damn right they were having problems.
她对我有意思 所以他嫉妒了
She was vibing with me and he was jealous.
这是我的最爱
This is my favorite.
我来教你怎么用
Let me show you how to use that.
好 别伤到自己
Okay. u202dDon't hurt yourself.
对了 林恩给了埃米尔一样东西
Oh, yeah, Lynn gave something to Emile.
好像是某种写着"天伯伦"的装置
Some sort of equipment with "Timberland" on it.
天伯伦系统
天伯伦防御系统
Timberland Defense Systems.
美军制式雷达干♥扰♥器♥
Manufactures radar jammers for the U.S. military
可以让船只飞机不被敌方雷达探测到
to hide their boats and planes from enemy radar.
听上去就像是林恩会给埃米尔的东西
It sounds like that's what Lynn gave Emile.
而她不想让我们知道
And she didn't want us to know.
他在会议中心要雷达干♥扰♥器♥干什么
What did he want with a radar jammer in a conference center?
如果干♥扰♥器♥不是抢劫用的
If the jammer wasn't for the heist,
那就一定是用来逃跑的
then it had to have been for the escape.
或许埃米尔是打算盗走东西之后就离开纽约
Maybe Emile had to get the item out of New York after they stole it.
而干♥扰♥器♥唯一的用途就是掩盖飞机船只的踪迹
And the only use for a jammer like that is to cloak a boat or a plane.
所以如果简和威勒还和他们在一起
So if Jane and Weller are still with them,
那这就是我们要找的东西
then that's what we're looking for.
我们让海岸警卫队和航♥空♥局查查哪有雷达干扰
We should search the Coast Guard and FAA for radar disturbances.
好的 行动吧
Okay, do it.
你们带好装备
So, you armed up,
混进参会嘉宾里去 然后呢
you blended in to look like the delegates-- then what?
我们分开了
We split up.
林恩和埃米尔的任务是制♥造♥恐慌
Lynn and Emile were supposed to cause a distraction
我们其他人趁机夺取目标
while the rest of us secured the item.
埃米尔早就提前做好了侦查工作
Emile had done all the recon ahead of time,
他跟我们介绍了每层楼的安保分布
so he explained each layer of security we had to get through.
他们交给我们处理
We'll take it from here.
我们绕过了所有守卫 却躲不过保险库的
Hell, we had access to everything but the vault.
克莱夫 救救我们
Clive! Help us!
你是告诉我们
You're telling me that
你救了两名联调局探员吗
you rescued two FBI agents?
对 是的
Yes. Yes, I am.
你们到底拿到东西了没有
Did you get the item or not?
真是不给力
Well, that was very anticlimactic.
看起来像绿色能源设备的设计图
That looks like the design for the green energy device.
盗取商业机密
Corporate espionage.
这绝不是尼科·马可尼的风格
Definitely not in the Nico Marconi's style.
该死
u202dDamn it!
是重力感应装置
It's weight-censored.
可埃米尔对这里的安保情况非常了解
But Emile knew the security to this place inside and out.
他怎么会没告诉我们有重量感应装置
How could he not tell us there was a weight censor?
因为他就想让我们被抓
'Cause he wanted us to get caught.
警报会把这层的守卫都引来这间屋子
That alarm just sent every guard on this floor to this room.
我们不是来偷东西的
We're not the ones stealing the item.
我们是声东击西的
We're the distraction.
你把刀丢掉就好了
Just throw the knife out.
我不能
I can't!
有人在分局看见我了
Someone saw me at the precinct.
是一个老同事
An old coworker.
取证室随时可能发现那把刀不见了
At any moment, the lab is going to realize that the knife is missing,
到时我就完了
and when that happens, I will be screwed.
偷证物前你就该想到这个结果
You should have thought about that before you decided to steal evidence.
我当然想过 你以为我不知道
I did! You think I didn't realize
自己可能为此坐牢吗
that I could go to prison for this?
可你是我最好的朋友
But you are my best friend.
我愿意冒险救你
That was the risk that I was willing to take to save you,
但我不会为救弗雷迪而坐牢
but I will not go to prison to save Freddy,
如果我们不把刀放回原处
and that is exactly what will happen
我一定会是这种下场
if we don't put that knife back.
你还不明白 是我让弗雷迪作证的
You don't understand. I made Freddy testify.
是我让他又惹上这种事
I brought this back into his life.
如果我没这么做
If I hadn't done that,
也许一切都不会发生
maybe none of this would have ever happened.
我怎么能告发他呢
How am I gonna turn him in?
这么说 埃米尔对公文包的事说谎了
So, Emile lied about the briefcase?
-那只是为了声东击西 -是的
- It was just a distraction? - Yes.
真正偷东西的不是他们 而是我们
They weren't stealing the real item, we were.
真正的目标由两名中国国安局的保安人员
The real target was being monitored 24/7
全天候监控
by two CSB guards.
但埃米尔知道他们的紧急预案
But Emile knew their emergency protocols.
一旦警报响了
When the alarm sounded,
保安人员就会赶往顶楼的直升机
the guards would head to their helicopter on the roof.
他让我重接了电梯线路
He had me rewire the elevator
只要选择"顶楼"
so that when you select "Roof,"
电梯就会下到地下室
it went to the basement instead.
我没见过包里的东西
I never saw what was in the bag.
跟上
Come on.
我们急忙向面包车跑去
We just ran to the van.
-我们有两分钟时间 -好的
- We've got two minutes. - Okay.
该死 车被毁了
Damn it... the van's blown.
我们得另找一条路出去
We gotta find a new way out.
可我所有设备都在里面 我得去拿
But all my equipment's in there, I need to get it.
没时间了
There's no time.
林恩说你们没能赶回汇合点
Lynn said that you never made it back to the rendezvous point.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我们被包围了
They've got us trapped.
别开枪 墙壁是钢的 子弹会反弹
No, no, no. It's a steel box. The bullets will ricochet like crazy.
得靠近身格斗了
It's gonna have to be hand-to-hand combat.
什么 不行
What? No.
近身格斗 我 我 我...
Hand-to-hand combat, I-I-I--
上次打完我拳头都握不紧了
I can't make a fist after that fight.
别怕
Don't worry.
交给我吧
I got it.
你单枪匹马干掉二十名武装警卫
Let's just skip the part where you singlehandedly
这段就不用说了
fought off 20 armed guards.
接下来呢
What happened next?
我带大家出了保险库
I got us out of the vault,
可特勤局那帮家伙
but those Secret Service guys,
他们追上了我们
they-- they caught up to us.
那是群爱开枪的混♥蛋♥
Those are some trigger-happy sons o' bitches.
计划变更
Change of plans,
新撤离车辆是一辆黑色凯迪拉克
new getaway vehicle is a black Cadillac.
六十秒内到东门入口 过时不候
Get to the east entrance in 60 seconds or get left behind.
好吧 我们走
All right, okay, come on.
时间来不及
We don't have enough time.
你们快走 我来拖住他们
You go, I'll hold 'em off.
克莱夫 不
Clive, no.
-好 -听话 走吧
- Okay. - Hey... go.
我永远不会忘了你
I'll never forget you.
被击倒之前我尽可能多地干掉一些敌人
I took out as many guys as I could before I got KO'd.
然后我就像只豪猪一样被你戳醒了
Then I woke up to you poking me like a damn porcupine.
好吧 所以你最后一次见到简和威勒
Right, so the last time you saw Jane and Weller,
是他们去找一辆黑色凯迪拉克
they headed for a black Cadillac.
据我所知是的
As far as I know.
顺便说一句 你那枚纹身
Oh, by the way, that tattoo?
不是梵文 而是阿♥拉♥伯文
Uh, it's not Sanskrit, it's Arabic.
什么
What?
那是什么意思
What does it mean?
别走啊 是什么意思
Ah-ah, don't do that, what does it mean? Yo!
爆♥炸♥结束后 一辆黑色凯迪拉克
A black Cadillac left the east entrance
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表