剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Aren't you?
我早该让你参与进来的
I should have read you in sooner.
很抱歉花了这么久我才能信任自己的至爱
I'm sorry it takes me so long to trust people I love,
但今天胜利在望
but today is about victory,
所以我觉得我们一家人
and I think it's only fitting
应该共同分享这胜利的喜悦
that we share that victory as a family.
里德 塔莎 地图上的每处变电站
Reade, Tasha, I want plainclothes units
都派便衣前去把守
at every transmission station on that map.
我们不能光指望在发动袭击的时候阻止他们
We can't count on stopping this at the point of attack.
沙暴组织也可能是远程引爆的
Sandstorm may be triggering this remotely.
我们得找到他们的营地
We have to find their compound
在他们引爆♥炸♥弹前消除威胁
and neutralize them before they initiate.
有什么发现 帕特森
What have you found, Patterson?
根据简手♥机♥信♥号♥♥所利用信♥号♥♥塔的位置
The cell tower Jane's call bounced off
搜索范围大致在这十六公里内
gave me a ten-mile search radius.
她提到的其他线索呢
What about the other clues she gave us?
她说她听见了撞击声
She said she heard something clanging.
根据行程的时间
Based on the travel time,
我想应该是这个水力压裂采油场
I'm betting it's this oil-fracking site.
那硬币和清洁剂的气味是怎么回事
Okay. And what about the pennies and cleaning product smell?
去过屠宰场吗
Ever driven by a slaughterhouse?
血液中存在大量的铁离子
Blood's got a lot of iron in it,
清洗血迹需要大量的氨
and cleaning it up takes a lot of ammonia.
所以有两处符合的地方 这里和这里
So, there are two in the area-- here and here.
而且其中一处就在水塔附近
And one of them is near a water tower.
没错 这像什么地方
Exactly. What does this look like?
-是农场 -对
- It's a farm. - Right.
除了一点 根据产权交易记录显示
Except that, according to deeds and title records,
那里的产权所有人并不存在
this property is owned by someone who doesn't exist.
水塔就在这里
And there's your water tower.
-我们得立刻拿下它 -同意
- We have to take it now. - Agreed.
但我们得想个万全之策 好吗
But we have to be smart about it, all right?
简还在里面 我希望她能平安回来
Jane is still in there. I want her back here in one piece.
我要活捉谢培德 让她招出所有计划
And I want Shepherd taken alive for a thorough debriefing.
收到
Copy that.
我有样东西要给你
I got something for you.
这口香糖和你在孤儿院
It's the same brand as the gum wrapper
看我丢了硬币之后给我的糖纸是同一个牌子
you gave me at the orphanage after I lost our coin.
我费了很大劲才找到
I tracked it down.
我想或许我们能共同努力
I thought maybe we could try it together.
谢谢
Thanks.
我...我也要送你一样东西
I, uh... I have something for you, too.
你现在应该拿回去了
Feels like you should have it back now.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢我什么
For what?
谢谢你相信我
For trusting me.
也谢谢你没让我失望
Thanks for not letting me down.
这口香糖真难吃
Mmm. This gum tastes awful.
是吗 我的还不错
Really? Mine's not bad.
可能你那片坏了
Maybe you just got a bad piece.
抱歉这么做
I'm sorry about this.
怎么回事
What's going on?
没什么 一切都好
Uh, nothing. It's fine.
看来并不好
It doesn't look fine.
我不能 真的不能
I can't-- I can't really
-说公事 -说公事 我懂
- talk about it. - Talk about it. Right.
我们晚点见 好吗
I'll see you a little later, okay?
好 都知道各自的任务了
Okay. You all know your orders.
保持通信线路畅通
Keep the lines of communication open,
串话干扰调到最小值
the crosstalk to a minimum.
行动
Let's move.
-我是威勒 -柯特
- Weller. - Kurt,
我是康纳 艾莉的男朋友
it's Conor, Allie's boyfriend.
我们没见过面 可...
We haven't met, but, um...
格蕾丝中心医院
你为什么从医院打给我 康纳
Why are you calling me from a hospital, Conor?
抱歉 我... 我手♥机♥没电了
Sorry. My, uh... my-- my phone died.
发生什么事了
What happened?
艾莉出了车祸
Allie's been in a car accident.
情况不太好
It's not good.
她要见你 再迟她就...
She was asking for you before she...
他们正在尽力抢救
They're doing what they can,
可她家人我一个都联♥系♥不上
but I can't get a hold of any of her family,
她把你作为紧急联络人
and she listed you as her emergency contact.
作为... 她孩子的父亲
As the... father of her child,
这边需要亲属做一些决定
there are gonna be some decisions that need to be made.
你得赶紧过来
You need to get down here.
-柯特 -我马上到
- Kurt? - I'm coming.
出什么事了
What is it?
艾莉她... 她出了车祸
Allie's... uh, she's been in a car accident.
-天啊 孩子没事吧 -我不知道
- Oh, my God. Is the baby okay? - I don't know.
-柯特 你快去吧 -好
- Kurt, go. You gotta go. - Okay.
这里就交给我们就行
We've got this, okay? I promise you.
有消息通知我
Keep me in the loop.
你好 简
Hello, Jane.
这是怎么回事 你们干什么
What is this? What are you doing?
应该我问你 你都干了些什么
The question is, what have you been doing?
放开我 罗曼
Let me go. Roman!
你哥哥现在帮不了你
Your brother can't help you now.
我们知道你一直在骗我们
We know you've been lying to us,
其实你一直在为联调局效力
that you've been working for the FBI this whole time.
你疯了吗 是你派我去的
Are you insane? You sent me there.
我一直在为你工作 罗曼 告诉她
I've been working for you. Roman, tell her!
别说了 这样只会越描越黑
Stop. You're only gonna make it worse.
我不知道你觉得自己掌握了什么 可...
I don't know what you think you know, but...
我们可不是妄下判断的
We don't think anything.
你不是唯一一个打入♥联♥调局内部的人
You're not the only one that can infiltrate the FBI.
你真以为 你只有奥斯卡一个联络人吗
Do you really think Oscar was your only handler?
以为我们没确保有其他手段监视你吗
That we didn't ensure other means of keeping tabs on you?
你的忠诚度
Your loyalties?
心理状态
Your psychology?
我希望你今后能尽量多说说
I'd encourage you to share anything
关于泰勒的事
that you can remember about Taylor.
他其实近在眼前
It was right in front of you.
我们是在兜圈子
We just keep talking in circles.
你想我告诉你一走了之也没有关系
You want me to tell you that it's okay to walk away,
但我不会那么做
but I won't do that.
这个团队是目前最能给你家庭温暖的地方
This team's the closest thing to family you've got.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
你信不信并不重要
It doesn't matter what you believe.
博登医生就是我们的人
Dr. Borden is one of us.
阿富汗 2013年
有什么复杂的 她受伤了 我发现了她
What's so complicated? She's hurt. I found her.
我们有责任救治她
We have an obligation to treat her.
听着 我很抱歉 可事情没这么简单
Look, I'm sorry. It's just not as simple as that.
再拖几小时 她可能就死了
Another few hours, she'd have been dead.
当时她一个人流落在外
She was out there, alone.
你就没考虑过这一点吗
And that doesn't worry you?
你没看见她肩上的纹身吗
Did you see the tattoo on her shoulder?
我知道海豹突击队的纹身是什么样
I know what a Navy SEAL tattoo looks like.
没错 那你也知道海豹突击队有个原则
Right. Then, you know the Navy SEALS have a code--
就是不丢下任何一个队员
Leave no man behind.
为什么这个海豹突击队员
So, why was this Navy SEAL left alone to die
会被独自留在阿富汗丛林里等死
in the middle of an Afghan forest?
我们只是... 我们是救治病人
We're just-- we're treating a patient.
或者是藏匿逃犯
Or harboring a fugitive.
我们不清楚她是什么人 克里斯
We have no idea who this woman is, Chris.
我们刚帮忙建了一家条件很好的医院
Now, we just helped build a perfectly good hospital.
何不把她交给合适的...
Why can't we turn her over to the proper--
我们不能把她交给任何人
We're not turning this woman over to anyone
除非我知道她发生了什么 要她亲口说
until I hear what happened to her, from her.
听着 我只是担心你 担心我们俩
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表