剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
他就交给你了
He's all yours.
天呐
Oh, my God.
当然是这样了
Of course.
我给你看点东西
I got something to show you.
什么情况
What is this?
到时就知道了
You'll see.
不错吧 安全系数方面这款好评度最高
Good, huh? This has the highest "consumer reports" safety rating.
加硬床垫
Extra-firm mattress.
无床围式
No bumpers.
床围栏曾造成多起婴儿死亡事件
你做得太多了
Uh, this-- this-- this is too much.
怎么说呢
Well, I don't know.
我喜欢 还有漆样
I like 'em. And this.
我们可以选一个颜色
We can-- we can choose the colors.
当然都是无毒无害的了
All non-toxic, of course.
我喜欢黄色 但是
I like the yellow, but I mean,
你知道光是黄色就有多少种吗
do you know how many yellows there are?
我接到了科罗拉多的工作邀请
I got a job offer in Colorado.
是升职 会给我加薪
It's a promotion, with-- with a raise,
康纳也申请了调职
and, um, Conor put in for a transfer as well.
我知道我们决定
Look, I know-- I know we decided
一切来迎接宝宝的出生
to do this baby thing together,
所以如果你不想让我调职
so if you don't want me to take it, I'll--
我就留下 不升职了
I'll stay here, I'll turn it down.
我是说...
Well, I mean...
你真想搬到科罗拉多吗
you really wanna move to Colorado?
拥有其它分局的工作经验
Well, experience in other offices
能让我以后有机会升到行政层
would give me a shot at an executive position someday.
是啊
Yeah.
反正你说过你想让我转文职
Anyway, you said you wanted me to take a desk job.
是啊 我是说过
Yeah. Yes, I did.
你该接受这份工作
You should take it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们一起想别的办法安排好这一切
Look, we'll figure this out together, okay?
好 我们会的
Yes, we will.
怎么了
What's going on?
帕特森解开了豹纹身
Patterson solved the leopard tattoo.
-什么 怎么解的 -非洲棋 是个游戏
- What? How? - Mancala. It's a game.
遵循固定的模式移♥动♥小石子
You move marbles around in a set pattern--
或是治偏头痛的药片 这让我意识到了
or migraine pills-- which is what made me realize
罗曼一直在用方糖玩非洲棋
Roman has been playing mancala with the sugar cubes.
他没意识到自己在这么做
He's not aware that he's doing it,
不过非洲棋在南非很盛行
but mancala's very popular in South Africa.
你们俩小时候肯定经常这么玩
You must have both played it a lot as children,
深深印在了他的潜意识里
and it's stuck in his subconscious.
这怎么解豹纹身之谜呢
How does that crack the leopard?
如果翻转一下 这里有些小点
If you flip it, some of its spots
就像棋盘上的"洞"
are like the pockets in a board.
游戏规则为 从洞中取子 赢对方洞中棋子
其实是五个不同的棋盘
Five different boards, in fact.
非洲棋的对弈招数无穷尽
Mancala can have an infinite amount of moves.
但这只豹的尾巴上只有三个环
But the leopard only has three rings on its tail.
所以我试着每次移♥动♥棋盘上的三个环
So, I tried moving the specs in each board
直到我没招可出为止
in groups of three until I ran out of moves.
最后穿过五个棋盘的棋路 结果是
The final pattern across all five boards came out as--
盲文 是社保号♥码
Braille for a social security number.
凯特·杰瑞特
Kat Jarrett.
一个叫"毒蛇王"摩托帮派的核心成员
Part of the inner circle of a biker gang called the Viper Kings.
枪管局刚发来了她的档案
We just got her file from the ATF.
照片中的她在做什么交易
Okay, so that's her making some kind of deal.
等下 那是谁
Wait. Who is that?
天呐
Oh, my God.
是罗曼
It's Roman.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表