剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我是认真的 一定要主动坦白
I'm serious. Get ahead of this.
总好过从某个职责办的探员口里得知
Better he hears it from you than from some OPR suit.
他会气疯的
He'll lose his damn mind.
不 他知道你这段时间的遭遇
No, he knows you've been going through a lot,
他会放你一马的
he will cut you some slack.
-我们是一家人 -得了
- We're a family. - Oh, please.
只不过嘴上这么说罢了
That's just what people say.
他是我上司 他的职责是告诉他的上司
He's my boss, and it'll be his job to tell his boss.
有什么其他选择吗
So, what's the alternative?
它会在体内存留一至两天
It leaves your system in 24 to 48 hours.
你最后一次嗑药是什么时候
When's the last time you used?
昨天早上
Yesterday morning.
早上
In the morning?
你还在可检测期内
So, you're still within the window.
对
Yeah.
威勒 抓到凯德了
-他们抓到凯德了 -怎么抓到的
- They caught Cade. - How?
去了就知道了吧
Guess we're about to find out.
我们换衣服吧
Let's get changed.
找威勒谈谈 求你了
And talk to Weller, please?
好啊 现在时机正好
Sure, now's the perfect time.
你知道我今天做药检的事吗
You know anything about me being drug tested today?
不知道
No.
时间上似乎有点巧
Timing seems a little funny.
探员是无法要求进行随机药检的
Agents can't call for random drug tests.
是随机的
They're random.
好吧
All right.
你们这是在浪费宝贵的时间
You're wasting valuable time.
我知道谢培德90分钟后会在哪
I know where Shepherd's gonna be in 90 minutes,
之后就不知道了
not after that.
是不是浪费时间 我们说了算
We'll tell you when we're wasting time.
从头开讲吧
So... start at the beginning.
一开始 什么都没有
Well, in the beginning, there was nothing,
然后宇宙开始迅速膨胀
and then the universe started rapidly expanding.
比起一个担心时间的人 你好像时间很充裕
For a guy who's worried about time, you seem to have a lot of it.
-你想知道什么 -你为什么联♥系♥我
- What do you want to know? - Why you contacted me.
为什么背叛谢培德
Why you turned against Shepherd.
因为我发现了她的真面目
Because I found out who she really is.
我在一座采矿城市长大
Look, I grew up in a mining town.
妈妈生我时去世了 爸爸是我唯一的亲人
Mom died in labor, old man was all I had.
他工作时死于矿井事故
He died on the job. Faulty mine shaft.
或者"上帝的旨意"
Or a-- what, an "act of God,"
至少公♥司♥的律师是这么说的
according to the company lawyers.
我要那些混♥蛋♥付出代价
I wanted those bastards to pay.
试过抗♥议♥
Tried to stage a few pickets,
结果没什么用
it didn't make much difference.
加入海军陆战队
Joined the Marine Corps,
在那儿也没找到答案
didn't find any answers there.
我当时...身心疲惫
I was... broken.
谢培德就在那时找到了你
And that's when Shepherd found you.
对 她看见了我的脆弱
Yeah, she saw I was hurting.
发现了她能施压的弱点
Saw a bruise she could press on.
她很擅长这样
She's good at that.
她说她有更好的答案
Said she had a better answer.
能让杀死我爸以及诸如此类的人
A way we could bring justice to the people who killed my dad
受到应有的惩罚
and others like them.
我完全相信了 成了她忠实的士兵
I was all in. I became her loyal soldier.
后来呢
Until?
直到有天晚上 我发现谢培德
Till the night I found out that Shepherd
根本不是为了帮助别人
doesn't care about helping people.
谢培德只在乎她自己
Shepherd cares about Shepherd.
其他人都可有可无
Everyone else is dispensable.
你听说了第二阶段
You learned about Phase Two.
对
Yeah.
像你之前说的那样
So, like you were saying before,
多少平民
how many civilians?
很多 但如果他们牺牲能使国家免遭暴♥政♥
A lot... but if their deaths save this country from tyranny,
那也值了
it's worth it.
第二阶段就是这样
That's what Phase Two is about.
够了 罗曼
Enough, Roman!
帕克正找你
Parker's looking for you.
任务细节都是机密
Those details are need-to-know.
-抱歉 -我不需要你道歉
- I'm sorry. - I don't need you to be sorry.
我需要你机灵点
I need you to be smart.
铲除腐♥败♥是一回事
Rooting out corruption is one thing,
但我不想让无辜的人丧命
but I never wanted innocent people to die.
罗曼告诉过你第二阶段的详情
So Roman gave you details about Phase Two.
我只知道它是致命的
I just knew it was gonna be deadly.
我想套出更多信息 但关于高级别的详情
I tried to get more, but on the high-level details,
谢培德口风很紧
Shepherd kept a tight lid.
我不信
I don't buy it.
要是你真有那么愤怒 你为何留下
If you were so angry, why did you stay?
因为我知道留在内部能造成更大破坏
Because I knew I could do more damage on the inside.
所以我开始给你泄露情报
That's when I started leaking to you.
你的说法说不通
Your story doesn't add up.
你不想让无辜之人丧命
You didn't want innocents to die,
但你却想杀我和我的队友
yet you tried to kill me and my team.
那不是针对你
That was never about you.
是为了除掉谢培德安插的特洛伊木马
That was about taking out Shepherd's Trojan horse.
阻止无名氏计划 在它在成危害前结束它
Stop Jane Doe, end it before it even begins.
不 就是报私仇
No, it was personal.
你是为了报复奥斯卡而追杀简
You went after Jane for revenge against Oscar.
对 都有 因为奥斯卡杀了我爱的人
Yeah, it was both, because Oscar killed someone I loved.
他杀了马科斯
He killed Markos.
你不能相信他
You can't trust him.
他和我一样 也曾是海军陆战队队员
He was a Marine, like me.
和我一样 他也没有家人
He had no family, like me.
马科斯让我感觉完整
Markos made me whole.
奥斯卡从我这里夺走他之后
And when Oscar took him away from me...
感觉像是又重新失去了家庭
it was like I lost my family all over again.
上次和你们冲突之后
Last time I had a run-in with you guys,
我就藏了起来
I went underground.
之后一直在追踪谢培德
I've been trying to track Shepherd,
上周终于找到了她
and last week, I found her.
但单凭我自己 应付不了她的大军
But I can't take her army out alone.
-你怎么找到她的 -我知道他们的安全屋
- How'd you track her? - I know their safehouses.
他们的线人 哪怕是谢培德也有规律可循
Their contacts. Even Shepherd has patterns.
所以我才知道她今天会在哪
That's how I know where she's gonna be today.
在哪
Where?
你们欠我的五十万呢
Where's the 500K you guys owe me?
我还想要你们保证
Also, I want a guarantee
这事结束之后我可以免罪
that I can walk away free after this.
解开你手铐的钥匙在我手里
Well, I've got the keys to those cuffs,
你哪也别想去
you're not walking anywhere.
你没讨价还价的筹码
You got no leverage.
我知道你们最想抓到的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的位置
I know the location of the most wanted terrorist in the world,
我的情报只在86分钟之内有效
and my intel's only good for another... 86 minutes.
这就是所谓的筹码
That's the definition of leverage.
柯特 别再固执了 接受他的要求吧
Kurt, stop being so stubborn and talk this out.
我绝对不可能跟那个疯子
There is no way in hell that I'm gonna cut a deal
-达成协议的 -但这是战争
- with that psychopath. - But this is war.
有时我们不得不去联合那些我们不...
Sometimes we need to align ourselves with people we don't--
他想杀简 他应该进监狱
He tried to kill Jane! He should be in prison.
而不是拿着联调局的钱环游世界
Not taking a world tour on the FBI's dime!
柯特 他不是疯子
Kurt, he's not a psychopath.
他和我们一样 也想阻止谢培德
He's trying to stop Shepherd, just like we are.
我们得放下私人恩怨
Now, we have to put our personal baggage aside.
就像你对我一样
Like you did with me.
那不一样 简
That was different, Jane.
我还记得你和萨帕塔说过
I remember you telling Zapata
你甚至不愿意和我待在同一个房♥间
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表