剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Yeah, I went to his camp as a kid.
我一个朋友 弗雷迪
A friend of mine, Freddy,
是受害者之一
was one of his victims.
弗雷迪说我也是受害者之一
Freddy told me I was one of his victims, too.
但你不记得了
But you don't remember?
对
No.
我记得披萨派对 练球...
I remember pizza parties, practices...
但有一段记忆是空白的
There's also some gaps there,
一大段
big ones...
我什么都想不起来
where I don't remember much of anything.
儿童时受到的精神创伤会影响
Well, childhood trauma can affect the way
大脑存储记忆的方式
the brain stores memories.
年幼的受害者通常会选择
Young victims of abuse often cope
将事件分离开来
by disassociating from the event.
也就是说 受虐的记忆会被遗忘
Which means that the memories of the abuse are forgotten
多年以后才会重新记起
and often only recalled much later in life.
但我没想起来
But I don't recall them.
但你想起了记忆中存在空白
But you do recall the gaps.
我相信正是对未知的恐惧和彷徨
Now, I can't help but think that the fear and frustration
引发了你内心中暴躁
of not knowing is precisely what's causing these sudden,
难以遏制的愤怒
uncontrollable bouts of anger.
我...我只想找到答案
I-- I just want answers.
希望我能帮你找到
And hopefully, I can help you get them.
不过有一点你要明白
But I need you to know there is always a chance
可能你永远无法确定
that you will never know for certain
自己身上到底发生过什么
what did or didn't happen to you.
有时这才是最难的部分
And sometimes that's the hardest part.
我曾是一名卧底
I was deep cover.
在北苏丹一个恐怖组织阵营里
Infiltrated a terrorist camp in Northern Sudan
潜伏了三年
for over three years.
查尔斯使计暴露我的身份
Charles set up my cover.
还是没找到查尔斯的下落
Still no luck tracking down Charles.
帕特森说找到线索就会通知我们
Patterson said she'd let us know if she gets a hit.
查尔斯是你的联络人吗
Was Charles your handler?
从我离开兰利 他一直都是
Since my first year out of Langley.
那...迈克尔·墨菲呢
And what about... Michael Murphy?
还有布丽奇特·泰勒
Bridget Taylor?
他们都是中间人
Agency go-betweens.
他们本该利用我得到的情报
They were supposed to be using the intel I was getting
瓦解恐怖组织网络的
to dismantle the terror network.
可他们却以此牟利
Instead, they were using it to turn profit.
为什么不向他们中情局的上级举报
Why not just report them to their superiors at the CIA?
我试过了 大约一年前
I tried. About a year ago.
查尔斯听到了风声 与是曝光我的身份
Charles got wind of it, burned me with the agency.
还把我从系统里删除
Wiped my identity from the system.
就像我没存在过一样
It was like I never existed.
点几下鼠标 我就被遗弃了
Couple clicks, I was on my own.
从扮演恐♥怖♥分♥子♥变成真正的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Went from playing a terrorist to actually being one.
那你...没有可以投靠的人吗
And you had... no one else to go to?
没有家人吗
No family?
只有我丈夫
Just my husband.
我试过找他 但...
I tried reaching out to him and...
他们杀了他
they killed him.
还有我女儿
And my daughter.
梅瑞迪亚
Meridia.
她才十四岁
She was 14.
我去查点东西
I'm gonna go check on something.
既然他们是一年前杀了你家人
If they killed your family a year ago,
为什么现在才想起报仇
why wait until now to go after them?
查尔斯让我暴露了
Charles burned me.
他把我丢给了恐怖组织
He outed me to the terror cell.
他们囚禁了我九个月
They held me captive for nine months.
但你逃了出来
But you escaped.
虎口逃生
Just barely.
当我终于脱离险境
When I finally got to safety,
就开始计划报复行动
I started planning my next move.
我知道查尔斯 迈克尔 布里奇特
I knew Charles, Michael, Bridget...
每年都会借艺术馆慈善晚宴碰面
used the museum charity gala as their annual meeting.
你的人怎么说
What are your people saying?
她真是特工吗
Is she really an operative or not?
在中情局指挥部
There's no record of her
及其他情报机构里
working for either directorate to the CIA,
都没有她的工作记录
or any other intelligence agency.
那也不能说明问题
Well, that doesn't mean anything.
对...她说他们删了她的资料
Yeah... she said they'd erased her.
我也没有在军队的服役记录
There's no record of my time in the military,
和在黑牢受折磨的记录
or of my torture at that black site.
这不一样
This is different.
在身份暴露前 她肯定参与过
She would have been part of sanctioned CIA operations
中情局批准的行动
before being burned.
应该会有纸质文件
There'd be a paper trail of some kind,
不过目前为止 什么也没发现
but so far, we've found nothing.
那就再找仔细些
Then you need to look harder,
因为她说的是实话
because she's telling the truth.
有发现
是帕特森
It's Patterson.
她那边有发现
She's got something.
原来两名受害者旅行和投资组合的钱
Turns out the two victims' travel and investment portfolios
都来自从政♥府♥账户吸钱的空壳公♥司♥
were backed by shell companies that siphon money from government accounts.
他们肯定不是艺术学家或餐厅老板
Definitely not an art scholar or a restaurateur.
所以伊丽莎白没撒谎 他们都是间谍
So Elizabeth was right. They're all spies.
看起来是的
It looks like it.
而查尔斯·凯斯勒在国♥务♥院♥的工作
And Charles Kessler's State Department job
美国国♥务♥院♥
查尔斯·凯斯勒
也是中情局惯用的假身份
is a classic official CIA cover.
具体头衔不详 工作性质不详
Vague, boring job title, vague, boring job description.
找到他了吗
Any luck tracking him down?
艺术馆事件后 他就没有用过手♥机♥或信♥用♥卡♥
He hasn't used his cell phone or his credit card since the museum,
他名下的车也没有出现过的记录
and no hits on any of his vehicles, either.
他躲起来了
He's laying low.
被心怀怨恨的专业杀手追杀 这么做很明智
Well, probably smart when a trained killer with a grudge is after you.
伊丽莎白提到她有个女儿时
When Elizabeth mentioned that she had a daughter,
我想起在带回来的查尔斯的电脑上
I remembered something I saw on the laptop
我看到一样东西
we took from Charles's house.
这女孩是谁
Who's the girl?
不知道 所以我才想查一下
No idea, that's why I wanted to check it out.
但从他的档案看 他没有女儿
But, according to his records, he doesn't have a daughter.
天哪 是梅瑞迪亚
My God. That's Meridia.
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
他们给我发了尸体照片
They sent me photos from the morgue.
还有死亡证明
A death certificate.
肯定是伪造的
They must have faked them.
我们查了一个叫安·斯图兹的女孩的学业成绩
We pulled some school records for a girl named Anne Sturz.
你说你女儿被杀的同一时间
She transferred to a school in Queens around the same time
她转去了皇后区一所学校
that you said your daughter was killed.
在那之前 安·斯图兹这人不存在
And before that, Anne Sturz didn't exist.
查尔斯把梅瑞迪亚
Charles basically put Meridia
加入了他自己的证人保护计划
into his own personal witness protection
让她和你毫无关系
with no connection to you.
他为什么要带走她呢
Why would he take her at all?
因为梅瑞迪亚是他女儿
Because Meridia is his daughter.
能解释一下吗
Care to elaborate on that?
那是我第一个任务 在波哥大
It was my first op-- Bogota.
我和查尔斯出轨了
Charles and I had an affair.
我怀孕了
I got pregnant.
我没把这件事告诉他和我丈夫
I never told him or my husband the truth.
显然查尔斯发现了
Apparently Charles figured it out.
这就能理解为什么他没杀她
That certainly explains why he kept her alive.
梅瑞迪亚一直知道查尔斯是家里人的朋友
Charles was a family friend Meridia's entire life.
她当然不会不信任他
She'd have no reason not to trust him.
要是梅瑞迪亚和查尔斯在一起
If Meridia's with Charles,
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表