剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
How did Sandstorm build this?
博登身上总是带着他的电♥话♥
Borden always had his phone on him.
他一定是拍下了每一处角落
He must have taken photos of everything.
我们得通知战略情报与行动中心
We have to warn everyone at SIOC.
信♥号♥♥被♥干♥扰了
They're jamming our signal.
他们现在很可能已经向我们渗透了
They could be trying to infiltrate us right now.
国土安♥全♥部♥信息技术员
Homeland Security IT.
我们奉命对这栋大楼
We got a mandatory hardware upgrade,
进行硬件升级
needs to be done on site.
身份证 工作通知单
ID, work order?
全员撤回车里
All right, fall back to the SUVs.
狙击手
Sniper!
安全
Clear.
立刻回总部去 一场袭击即将来临
Let's get back to the team. An attack is imminent.
等等
Hold on a second.
你们不是说进行硬件...
I thought you said it was a hardware--
我需要份精神状况正常的报告 所以...
I need a clean bill of mental health, so...
是你建议我辞职的
You're the one who suggested I quit.
我不记得这么说过
I don't remember saying that.
你想我说什么
What do you want me to say?
说真话
Something true.
好吧
Okay.
我感觉如今的自己不在状态
I don't feel my sharpest right now.
我觉得出外勤可能不适合我
I don't think being in the field is best for me.
所以你认为自己需要帮助
So you think needing help precludes
就可以不去帮助他人
you from helping others?
我是觉得他们代表强硬的执法者
I feel they just need to be strong.
要是有人看见了我的软弱 或者...
If anyone out there sees me as weak or...
你签字就好了
I just need you to sign.
就这样吗
That's it?
我能走了
I can go?
当然
Of course.
但你到了那依然是埃德加·里德
But you're still going to be Edgar Reade when you get there.
-还是不行 -继续试 简
- It's not working. - Keep trying, Jane.
我联♥系♥纽约警局
I'm calling NYPD.
我们得在出现最坏的局面前赶回去
We gotta get back before it's too late.
沙暴组织切断了所有
Sandstorm is scrambling all the NYO's
打进纽约办的通讯信♥号♥♥
incoming communication right now.
敌人已经进入大楼了
The threat is already in the building.
快接啊
Come on.
我需要你停下手上的工作
I need you to stop what you're doing
把关于谢培德和沙暴组织的一切资料交给我
and give me everything we've got on Shepherd and Sandstorm.
这事威勒知道吗
Does Weller know about this?
对 他知道 虽然这并不重要
Yes, he's aware, not that it matters.
我这是在直接命令你
I'm issuing you a direct order.
好吧
Right.
我可以把所有资料都给你
Okay, I can totally transfer everything
-传到一个加密硬盘里 -很好
- to a secure hard drive. - Great.
但为了速度和安全起见
But it would be way faster and more stable
你最好能等我先把数据库转移完
if you can just wait until after this database migration is done.
我正在准备驱动盘
I'm just prepping the drives.
我今晚就能传给你
I was gonna do it tonight,
因为我所有系统
because all of my systems
将会进入引导模式三十分钟 所以...
have to go into boot mode for 30 minutes, so...
是我们的无线电警报
That's our Wireless Emergency Alert.
紧急警报 立即撤离
天啊
Oh, God!
战略情报与行动中心有人持枪射击
Active shooters in SIOC.
疏散整栋大楼
Evacuate the building.
我去和特警小队汇合
I'll rendezvous with the armed response team
制♥服♥那些枪手
and neutralize the shooters.
快走 快走 到安全的地方去 快
Go. Go, go, go, go, go. Get to safety, come on.
现在进行紧急疏散
This is an emergency evacuation.
请前往最近的出口
Proceed to the nearest exit.
他们是怎么进来的
How the hell did they get in here?
还不清楚
I don't know yet.
等等
Wait.
等等 你看见了吗
Wait, wait, did you just see that?
看见什么
See what?
屏幕刚才闪了一下
The screen just flickered.
枪手消失了一瞬间
The shooter disappeared for a split second
接着又出现了
and then he came back.
他们在哪
Where are they?
-这不是真实的影像 -为什么
- That's not the real feed. - Why?
有人故意让我们离开
Someone wanted us to evacuate.
他们在哪
Where are they?
立即放下武器
Drop your weapons! Now!
-我们已经控制了这栋楼 -放下武器
- We have control of this building. - Lay down your weapons!
你们人手不足 而且已经被包围了
You are outnumbered and surrounded.
给我守住
Stand fast!
命令你的手下放下武器
Order your team to stand down!
我不会下这种命令的
I will not give that order!
你被捕了 少将
You're under arrest, Major General.
我不会再说第二遍
I will not repeat myself.
这是你最后的机会 局长
This is your last chance, Director!
放下武器
Lay down your weapons!
战术方面我们占优势
I have the tactical advantage!
放下枪
Stand down!
-不不不 -我们必须去支援 必须...
- No, no, no, no, no! - We have to go, we have to--
你去了也帮不上忙
You can't help them out there!
我得封锁这栋大楼
I am locking this building down.
谢培德利用我们的安全协议对付我们
Shepherd used our security protocols against us.
疏散人员就必须打开外部大门
The evacuation forced open the exterior doors
这样我们就容易受到入侵者的攻击
and left us vulnerable to incoming threats.
我现在能做的...
All I can do now...
就是将他们困在楼里
is seal them in.
根本没必要走到这一步的 萨姆
That didn't need to happen, Sam.
我只需要借用一下帕特森探员的实验室
I just need to borrow Agent Patterson's lab.
告诉我你的管♥理♥员♥密♥码♥
Just give me your admin code
我就能解除封锁 进入她的系统
so I can lift the lockdown and access her system.
能把我的枪给我吗
Could you hand me my gun?
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
没想到这个时候你还有心情开玩笑
I'm surprised you can find humor in this.
恐怕这些探员的家人没有这个兴致
I doubt these agents' families will feel the same way.
我不会告诉你密♥码♥
You're not getting that code.
你永远也无法进入帕特森的系统
You're never getting into Patterson's system.
因为你永远也走不出这个房♥间
Because you're never getting out of this room.
你很清楚 你被困住了
You're trapped and you know it.
让他们排好队
Line 'em up!
交出密♥码♥
Give me the code
不然我就将他们一个个都处死
or I'll execute them one by one.
交出密♥码♥
Give me the code.
你的计划有漏洞
Your plan is flawed.
它的实现取决于我们是否愚蠢和懦弱
It relies on us being stupid and cowardly.
可我们并不是那样的人
And we are not those things.
我们是联调局
We are the FBI.
交出密♥码♥
Give me the code.
联调局不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈条件
The FBI doesn't negotiate with terrorists.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
咱们来换个方式
Let's try something else.
谁只要交出密♥码♥
Whoever gives me the code
就能保住你们局长和自己的命
will save the director's life and their own.
别怕
It's okay.
这样就能取得胜利
This is how we win.
一定要坚强
By staying strong.
很好
Very well.
不
No!
我知道威勒的密♥码♥
I know Weller's code.
我每天早上都给他送新密♥码♥
I deliver a new one to him every morning.
-你叫什么 -布里安娜
- What's your name? - Briana.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表