剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
I can't really say the same for Jones's autopsy report.
上面说他的死因是窒息而死
It lists his cause of death as asphyxiation.
琼斯是被自己的血呛死了
Says Jones choked to death on his own blood.
你瞒着我什么了
What aren't you telling me?
我不想继续...
I don't wanna keep going through--
如果你说的时间点无误
No, if your timeline was true,
你当时在地下室 听到动静
if you were in the basement and you heard a noise
马上就上楼了
and you came up right away,
那时琼斯还活着 正活活被呛死
Jones would still be alive, choking to death.
你想换个说法吗
You wanna change your story?
我说的是真的
I told you the truth.
你在那屋里待了多久
How long were you in that house?
我♥干♥的 我杀了他
I did it! I killed him!
这么说你满意吗
Is that what you want me to say?
可那不是我♥干♥的
Because I didn't do it
而且我也没求你帮我掩盖这一切
and I didn't ask you to cover anything up,
如果你觉得是我杀了他 就报♥警♥吧
so if you think I killed him, call the cops.
现在就报♥警♥
Call 'em right now.
道格拉斯·温特 你们抓到他了
Douglas Winter. You caught him.
我不知道我们抓到的是谁
I don't know who we caught.
你刚过来吗
You just getting in now?
我们回来晚了 所以我留下过夜了
We got back late, so I stayed over.
你为什么中止了数据传输
So why did you abort your counter-mission?
帕特森说了芯片的事
Patterson told me about the chip.
我没法及时破解芯片
I could not blow the chip in time.
再迟我们就不能活着出来了
We never would have made it out alive.
可你不还是活着回来了吗
Would you have made it out alive?
你让我不惜一切代价
You told me to do whatever it takes.
只有这样 我才能不暴露身份
This was the only way I could protect my cover
继续放长线钓大鱼
to keep playing the long game.
没有长线了 简
The long game is over, Jane.
沙暴组织已经得到了他们所需要的一切
Sandstorm have now got everything they need.
他们随时可能发动袭击
They could strike at any time,
而我们却不清楚何时何地以及袭击方式
and we don't know how, where, or when.
-我可以策反罗曼 -你叛变了
- I can turn Roman. - You're compromised.
不 我攻破他了
No, I broke him.
我让他靠着我肩头哭了
I had him sobbing in my arms.
我能劝服他 我肯定能
I can get to him, I know I can.
他就快被我说动了
He is this close.
所以 我成功解调了那些声音
Okay, so... I managed to unmodulate the voices
解析了整段录音
and analyze the recordings.
录音未被加工 温特说的是实话
It's authentic. Winter's telling the truth.
或者留下承担后果
Or stay and suffer the consequences
成为继本尼迪克特·阿诺德之后
of becoming the biggest traitor
美国史上最大的叛国者
to this country since Benedict Arnold.
是罗曼的声音
That's Roman.
你是谁
Who are you, man?
闭嘴
Shut up!
行了 已经完成了
Enough! We're done.
还有谢培德
And Shepherd.
谢培德和罗曼陷害了道格拉斯·温特
Shepherd and Roman framed Douglas Winter.
这是沙暴组织的开端 而温特
This is the beginning of Sandstorm, and Winter,
温特就是一切的起点
Winter was the inception point.
这表示他们也想杀了他吗
Does this mean they tried to kill him, too?
在安全屋袭击你的人
Wait, could Sandstorm have been the ones
可能是沙暴组织的人吗
that attacked you at the safe house?
循环那句话 我想再听下谢培德的声音
Shorten the loop, I wanna hear Shepherd again.
行了 已经完成了
Enough! We're done.
行了 已经完成了
Enough! We're done.
我认得这声音
I know that voice.
你是说你认识谢培德吗
You're saying you know Shepherd?
但怎么会 在哪认识的
But how? Where from?
我不知道 想不起来了
I don't know. I can't place it.
但我认得这声音
But I do know that voice.
行了 已经完成了
Enough! We're done.
行了 已经完成了
Enough! We're done.
行了 已经完成了
Enough! We're done.
行了 已经完成了
Enough! We're done.
行了 已经完成了
Enough! We're done.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表