剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
先生 站住
Sir, stop!
威勒 你没事吧
Weller! Are you okay?
怎么回事
What the hell happened?
我没事
I'm fine.
炸♥弹♥威力不小
That was a pretty big bomb.
而达布尔·赞的人搞了整整一卡车炸♥弹♥
And the Dabbur Zann have a truck that's full of them.
从现场情况看
From the looks of it,
这家伙把易爆气体充进了篮球里
this guy's pumping explosive gases into the basketballs.
丙烷和过氧化丙酮
Propane and acetone peroxide.
他肯定是用推车上的引爆♥炸♥弹起爆的
He must have wired it through an initiator charge on the rack.
那辆卡车载的全是这种篮球
That truck was full of those basketballs.
无论目的地是哪 他的目标是制♥造♥大屠♥杀♥
Wherever he's going, he wants to kill a lot of people.
对 但为什么要用篮球
Yeah, but why basketballs?
也许目标是体育场
Maybe they're targeting an arena.
可今晚没有美职篮或者大学篮球赛
There are no NBA or college games tonight.
帕特森 派探员去各大场馆
Patterson, send agents to every major venue.
那好 我们开始排查各潜在目标吧
All right, let's start crossing off potential targets.
你知道最一个人悲惨的经历是什么吗
Know what's the worst thing that can happen to a man?
就是痛失孩子
It's lose a child.
等下 你不是说过你女儿会打篮球吗
Wait, didn't you say your daughter plays basketball?
她今晚有比赛吗
Does she have a game tonight?
全国青年联赛 在城市休闲中心
Youth League Nationals. At City Rec.
联赛现场会有成百上千的孩子和父母
There are hundreds of kids and parents at that tournament.
现在是五点半 我们有半小时
It's 5:30. We got half an hour
阻止他们引爆♥炸♥弹
before they start setting off those bombs.
你的创伤就在于此
This is where your trauma is.
再试试
Now, try again.
走进你画上的那个房♥间
Go into that room in your drawings.
你当时在疯狂地抓着门
You were scratching at the door.
你是这样逃出去的吗
Is that how you get out?
我不知道
I don't know.
战斗和逃避 都是人的本能
Fight or flight is a natural instinct,
但在那间牢房♥里 你既无法战斗也逃不了
but you can't do either of them in that cell.
再试试
Try again.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我能感觉到那房♥间 但是...
I can feel that room, but...
我不行
I ca-- I can't.
太...太黑了
It's-- it's too dark.
关灯
Kill the lights.
你拿的是什么 又是硬币吗
What you got? Another coin?
交出来
Give it!
你逃出去了吗
Did you get out?
嗯
Yeah.
这是报复
This is payback.
斯蒂普洛夫的目标是艾琳
Stepulov's targeting Erin
因为我把他儿子当成筹码
because I used his son as leverage.
不 不止是你女儿
No, not just your daughter.
里面还有成百上千的平民
There are hundreds of civilians in there,
来自全国各地的人
people from all over the country.
他肯定已经蓄谋已久了
It must have been his plan all along.
他告诉我们袭击的时间
And he gave us the time of the attack
如果他儿子活下来 他就取消行动
so he could call it off if his son lived,
反之就行动继续 进行完美地复仇
or not if he died... it's a perfect revenge.
好 听着 我们得赶紧疏散人群
Okay, okay, look, we just have to evacuate the building.
不 不行
No, we don't.
我们还有二十分钟
We've still got 20 minutes.
疏散可能会引起恐慌
An evacuation could cause panic
或逼得达布尔·赞提前发动袭击
or make the Dabbur Zann set off the attack earlier.
你有孩子吗 威勒
Do you have kids, Weller?
有一个快出生的
One on the way.
我不会让他们伤害我女儿的
I won't let them hurt my daughter.
我明白
I understand.
我会陪你一起进去 阻止这次袭击
We'll go in there together, and we'll stop this attack,
我们会救出你女儿的 好吗
and we'll save your daughter, okay?
好
Yeah.
史黛西 怎么了 我还没比完
Stacy, what's going on? My game's not done.
听着 继续走 艾琳
Listen, just keep moving, Erin.
怎么了
What's wrong?
锁上了
It's locked.
找到那女孩了
Found the girl.
我明白 要活的
Yes, I understand, alive.
拆弹组 一有发现立刻向我汇报
Bomb techs, report to me as soon as you see anything.
各位 保持警惕
Team, stay sharp.
架子上的爆♥炸♥物足以
Those racks are rigged with enough explosives
炸平整个体育馆
to bring this whole place down.
出发吧
Let's go.
我们得赶在他们之前找到艾琳
We gotta find Erin before they do.
你和我去找艾琳
You and me will find Erin.
你们去找炸♥弹♥
You guys, find the explosives.
联调局 放下武器
FBI! Drop your weapons!
天啊 里德
Oh, my God. Reade.
七分钟
Seven minutes.
威勒 我们得开始疏散人群了
All right, Weller, we gotta start evacuating.
帕特森 我们这边需要帮助
Patterson, looks like we're gonna need help here.
紧急通知
This is an emergency announcement.
请有序离开...
Please evacuate slowly...
保持冷静 继续走
Just stay calm, keep moving.
艾琳这时候应该会在哪
Where's Erin supposed to be right now?
她应该在这儿 但我派了一名特工保护她
She should be here, but I have an agent on her.
我在车上给她发了短♥信♥ 让她保护艾琳
I texted her from the car to keep Erin safe.
艾琳
Erin?
爸
Dad!
艾琳 你没事吧
Erin, are you okay?
他杀了史黛西 现在在追我
He shot Stacy, and now he's chasing me.
告诉我你在哪 我去找你
Tell me where you are, I'll come get you.
我在楼下的某个地方 我不知道
I'm somewhere downstairs. I don't know.
救救我
Help me.
好 艾琳 我们会找到你的
All right, Erin, we're gonna find you.
-但你得照我说的做 好吗 -好
- But I need you to do what I say, okay? - Ok.
你旁边有什么标志吗
Do you see any signs around you?
有一个出口标志
Um, th-there's an exit sign
出口
南球场楼梯
还有一个写的是"南球场楼梯"
and then one that says "South Court Stairs."
跟着箭头往南球场走
I want you to follow the arrows to the South Court.
-我们在那儿见 -好
- We'll meet you there. - Okay.
帕特森 我们没时间拆掉所有炸♥弹♥了
Patterson, we don't have time to defuse them all.
我们得换个方法阻止爆♥炸♥
We need another way to stop it.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
架子上绑着的是改造过的手♥机♥
Uh, the rack's fitted with a modified cell phone.
有电♥话♥打进来就会引爆♥炸♥弹
An incoming call triggers the explosion.
好
Um, okay.
如果能屏蔽手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
If I can kill the cell signal,
那就无法引爆了
there's no way to set off the bomb.
九十秒 怎么阻止
90 seconds, how do we stop it?
只要确保
Okay, I have to make sure
引爆电♥话♥打不进来就可以了
no one can make a triggering call.
我得关闭你们附近的所有信♥号♥♥塔
I need to shut down all the cell towers near you.
关闭信♥号♥♥塔
Shut down the cell towers.
不 那就没法跟艾琳联♥系♥了
No! We'll lose contact with Erin.
要是炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ 艾琳和这里所有人
Those bombs go off, Erin and everyone else
都难逃一死 明白吗
in here is gonna die, understand?
给我电♥话♥
Give me the phone.
室内网球中心 大厅
艾琳 你那层有间更衣室
Erin, there's a locker room on your level.
目前位置
你到里面去 锁好门
I want you to go in there, lock the door,
待着别动
and don't move.
-好 -快去
- Okay. u202d- Go.
帕特森 关闭信♥号♥♥塔
Patterson, shut 'em down.
成功了吗
Did it work?
无服务
No phone service.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表