剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
你是说 比尔·克♥林♥顿♥...
So, you're saying that Bill Clinton...
...对你实施了性侵犯 他强♥奸♥了你?
sexually assaulted you? That he raped you?
是的
Yes.
天哪 又来一个克♥林♥顿♥的女人
Ugh, God, another Clinton woman.
我要看格莱美颁奖
Aren't the Grammys on?
天哪 快要放完了
Oh, great. We missed it.
你和瓦尔周末有啥安排?
What are you and Val doing this weekend?
托马斯夫妇...
Santana and Rob Thomas are coming
...要去波斯特露天剧场
to the Merriweather Post Pavilion.
不错
Nice.
特里普女士
Ms. Tripp.
我还醒着
I'm awake.
我还醒着 麻药不起作用
I'm awake. It didn't work.
不 手术已经做完了
Oh, no, it's over. All done.
你会慢慢康复的
You're in recovery.
我们要送你回自己的病房♥了
We'll move you to your own room soon.
我送你过去
I'll be going with you.
我是蒂娜 你的私人护士
I'm Tina. I'm your private nurse.
什么?这个费用我们可付不起
What? We can't afford that.
费用已全付清了 你忘了吗
Well, I think it's all paid for. Remember?
没忘
Oh, yeah.
露茜安 -谁是露茜安?
Lucianne. - Who's that?
我的出版经纪人
My literary agent.
还有她的朋友们
Her friends.
他们想让我变得漂亮些
They wanted to help me look better.
那太好了
That's so nice.
我能吸烟吗?
Can I have my cigarettes?
对不起
Sorry.
希拉里
你好 -你搬进去了吗?
Hi. - You all moved in?
还没 你好吓人啊
No. You're such a freak.
才来了两天 我喜欢慢慢地整理
It's been two days. I kind of like to take my time.
把东西一件件地放好
Find a place for everything.
你的书很火 对吧?
You know your book is everywhere, right?
我知道 感觉怪怪的
I know. It's so weird.
等下还要开签书会
I have a signing later today.
你紧张吗? -不 我就想一切就此结束
Are you nervous? - I just want it all to be over with.
心情好吗? -我很好
And how are you doing? - Fine.
真的好吗?
I mean, really.
真的很好 卡特
Cat, I'm fine. Honestly.
这里很不错 没什么人来烦我
It's nice here. Sometimes people leave me alone.
卡特 我得挂了 我要出去了
Oh, Cat, I have to go. I have to start...
我得去做另一个莫妮卡了
...getting ready to go out and be Monica.
那替我向另一个莫妮卡问好 -好的 爱你
Well, give other Monica my best. - I will. Love you.
莫妮卡·莱温斯基签书会
今日下午2:30-4:00
你好 吃午饭吗?-我是来赴约的
Hi. You joining us for lunch? - I'm meeting someone.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
预订人应该是科林斯 他替《乔治》工作
Uh, the reservation should be under Collins. He works for George.
《乔治》杂♥志♥ -他在里面 跟我来
George magazine. - Yes, he's here. Follow me.
这里 -谢谢
This way. - Thank you.
你好
Hello.
你好
Oh, hi.
天哪 我能否说一句 我都认不出你了
God, I hope it's okay to say I didn't recognize you.
谢谢 你要是能写下来更好
Thank you. I hope you can write that.
写我已变了样
That I look different.
我一直很喜欢你们的杂♥志♥ -谢谢
I'm a fan of your magazine. - Oh, thanks.
你见过小肯尼迪吗?
Did you ever get to meet JFK Jr.?
当然见过 这杂♥志♥是他创办的
Yeah, of course. He was my boss.
我差一点见到他
Oh, I nearly met him once.
我曾经负责过...
I used to be director of...
...国防部长麾下最公开的那个项目
...this extremely visible program under the secretary of defense.
我们组织旅行
We organized tours.
97年时 他差一点要来参加
Back in '97, he almost attended one.
他的不幸实在令人心痛
What happened to him was so sad.
很悲惨 -是的
It's very tragic. - Yeah.
这件事太令人震惊了
It was. It was devastating.
我能这样吗?
It okay if I, uh...?
要说会不会有人愿意被录音 那就是我了
Well, if anyone would have to agree to that, it's me.
对
Right.
现在
So,
你终于愿意向媒体倾诉了 -对
you're finally talking to press. -Mm.
为什么?
Why?
我犯了一个极大的错误
I made a horrendous mistake.
我一直觉得 自己不应该去向媒体倾诉
For a long time, I didn't think it appropriate to come forward,
但是 对于琳达·特里普的事
but, that allowed other forces
有些势力正在引导公众舆♥论♥ 我得作出回应
to shape the conventional wisdom as it relates to Linda Tripp.
你觉得有人在故意抹黑你?
You feel like there's been a smear campaign against you?
绝对如此 但不光是这个原因
Of course, but that's not all of it.
很明显 对于我 大家都会有一种本能的反应
Clearly, I generate a visceral response in people.
你觉得容貌更新可以改变这一切?
You think that would change with a new look?
我希望如此
I hope so.
那件事曝光后
I mean, when the story broke
看到了自己的照片 恨不得立刻钻进地里去
and I saw pictures of myself, I wanted to sink into the earth.
在那之前 我根本不知道自己有那么丑
Until all this happened, I didn't know how ugly I was.
不多不少 就一小时
Go for an hour. Nothing more, nothing less.
我们已经说明 你只签书 别的不签
We've told them you'll only sign copies of the book,nothing else,
只能向你提一些友善的问题
and they can only ask nice questions.
友善的问题?-你会圆♥满♥搞定的
Nice questions? - You'll do awesome.
他们都是来看你的
They're here because they want to see you.
莫妮卡的书你看了吗?
Have you read Monica's book?
看了一点
Parts of it.
书里的愤怒让我很吃惊
I was surprised by how upsetting it is.
她一直痛苦不堪
She's been in a lot of pain.
她说她不敢相信有人会那么残忍♥
And she wrote she couldn't believe the cruelty
去录下这些痛苦
of someone who would tape that pain.
这个你怎么看?
I wonder how you feel about that.
我不知道这个该怎么说
Well, uh, I don't know what to say to that.
人比我想的要多
It's bigger than I thought.
是的 这个人数很了不起
I know. It's an amazing turnout.
你俩最后一次交谈是何时? -谢谢
When was the last time you spoke to Monica? - Thank you.
就是那天 在那个商场里
Uh, at the mall. That day.
她说了些什么?
Do you remember what you said?
我对她说 他们对我也一样
I told her they'd done the same thing to me.
那是真话吗
Was that true?
不是
No.
那是撒谎
No, it was a lie.
但是
But...
在那个时候 我不知道自己该说些什么
I didn't... I didn't know what to say in that moment.
如果你现在遇到她 你会说什么?
What would you say to her now? If you saw her?
你会主动招呼她吗?
Would you ever try to reach out to her?
我想她是不会理我的
Oh, I don't, uh, I don't think that would be welcome.
莫妮卡 这边
Monica! Monica! Over here!
莫妮卡 -莫妮卡
Monica! - Monica!
莫妮卡 你好美
Monica, you look so gorgeous.
莫妮卡 莫妮卡
Monica! Monica?
我们爱你 莫妮卡
We love you, Monica!
我们好爱你
We love you! We love you!
我的上帝啊 莫妮卡
Oh, my God, Monica.
你好 莫妮卡 -你好
Hi, Monica. - Hi.
莫妮卡 -谢谢
Monica! Monica! - Thank you.
莫妮卡
Monica!
我只是想和莫妮卡说说话
I'm just trying to talk to Monica.
莫妮卡 莫妮卡
Monica! Monica!
我喜欢你的唇膏
I love your lipstick.
你还爱着比尔吗? -别提问
Hey, do you still love Bill? - No questions!
她愿意才会回答
She can answer a question if she wants!
得了吧
Come on.
莫妮卡 我最迷你
Monica, I'm your biggest fan.
请让我出去一下
I need a moment. Please.
我知道 哪怕在很多年以后
I know, in a million years,
她也许都不会理解
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表