剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
它毫无价值
It's worthless.
那你为什么这么生气?
Then why are you so upset?
琳达
Oh. Linda. Mm.
很抱歉
Sorry to do this. Um,
我刚接到电♥话♥ 麦克拉尼在国会还有点事
I just got a call. McRaney's stuck on the Hill in something,
所以今天他没法按计划去那里了
so he's not gonna have time for that tour today after all.
这样啊 -但依然要感谢你的工作
Oh. - Yeah.Well, but... thank you for throwing it together.
你干得很出色
You are a trooper.
好 我们走吧
Anyway... yeah, let's go.
我是联民会的琳达·特里普
JCOC. Linda Tripp speaking.
我是哈维
It's Harvey.
你为什么要往这里打电♥话♥?
Why are you calling me here?
你看过“德鲁奇报道”了吗?
Have you seen Drudge?
“德鲁奇报道”:威利的决定
我的天
Oh, my.
是你泄露的吗?
Did you leak this?
是他剽窃了我的报道
What? He stole my story.
行了 哈维 你必须冷静
Okay, Harvey, you must calm down.
听着 要想发表此文 必须得有人肯说话
Listen, I have to have someone on the record so I can publish now.
凯瑟琳不回我电♥话♥ 我只有靠你了
Kathleen's not returning my calls. I-I need you.
求你了 -我说过的
Please. -I've made it very plain.
我不想卷进去
I don't want to get involved.
这是个震撼的新闻
We're talking about an incendiary story,
而你却想让我的名字出现在上面
and you are asking me to put my name in print. It...
简直难以置信
It boggles the mind.
但是
But...
容我考虑一下
let me see what I can do.
不幸的是 我很忙
Unfortunately, I am very busy.
国防部的工作你无法想象 很疯狂
You don't know what it's like over here at DoD. It's... mania.
那就...
Okay.
...这样好了
You know what?
星期日
Sunday,
下午三点
3:00 p.M.
记下这个地址
Take down this address.
你好 你有什么需要?
Hi. Can we help you today?
你好 我是哈维
Hi. My name is... Harvey.
我来找琳达
I'm here to see Linda.
她在 就在拐角处
Oh. That's right. Yeah, she's, um, just around the corner.
很准时嘛
Right on time.
这里人太多了 我是来采访你的
This is too public. I need to get quotes from you.
放心 他根本听不懂英语
Oh, it's fine. He doesn't speak a word of English.
好吧
Okay.
那你还记得那天下午...
So, if you could tell me about the afternoon...
那天发生的事我记得很清楚
The image of that day is crystal clear in my mind.
我在椭圆形办公室附近遇到了凯瑟琳
I was walking near the Oval when I saw Kathleen.
她当时神色慌乱 很激动
She was... flustered but excited.
甚至有点高兴
Happy, even.
我立刻注意到 她的头发有点乱
I noticed immediately that her hair was slightly askew.
口红也掉了
Her lipstick was off. And...
她后来告诉我
she later told me what had happened.
总统带她走进办公室外的一间密室
The president had taken her to a small hideaway off the Oval...
并亲吻了她
...and he'd kissed her.
还隔着衣服抚摸她
And there was... some touching over the clothes.
她何时告诉你这些的? -当天
She told you this when? - That day.
这算不上是性骚扰
This was not a case of sexual harassment,
她一点也不惊骇
and she was not in any way appalled.
这句话你可以引用
You can quote me on that.
好 她曾同意要公开此事的 因此...
Right. We agreed all of this is on the record, so...
你认为她为什么会改变♥态♥度?
Wh... Why do you think she now feels differently?
我也说不清
I can't say.
我很同情她
My heart does go out to her.
她现在是个寡妇 很孤独
She's widowed now. She feels alone.
生活并不如意
Things have not worked out the way she wanted in life.
怎么办? 所以她要去找你
So what is she doing? She's reaching out to you.
她什么人都找 她在寻求存在感
She's reaching out to everyone. She's inserting herself.
想突显自己的价值
She wants to matter.
其实很可悲
It's... very sad.
好了 我们去吹干吧
Okay, dear. To the dryer now.
非常好 谢谢你
This is all great. Thank you.
等等
Wait.
结束了吗?
That's it?
对 -那下一步呢?
Yep. -What do we do next?
我会打电♥话♥询问白宫
Well, I'll call the White House for comment,
总统的律师肯定会否认
the president's lawyer will deny it and...
然后 我们下周发表
then we publish next week.
总之 我很高兴 谢谢你的帮助
Anyway, it was nice to meet you, Linda. I appreciate your help.
有个该问的问题...
There was a question you could have asked.
...你没有问
You didn't ask it.
什么问题?
What?
你是在管中窥豹 伊西科夫
You're looking through a keyhole, Isikoff.
你没有看到更大的画面
There's a larger context to this.
很大的画面
Much larger.
这不能发表
Off the record.
我是在布♥什♥执政时去西厢的
I started in the West Wing under Bush.
克♥林♥顿♥刚上任时 我对他也很尊重
And when Clinton came in, I... I wanted to respect him.
但我所看见的事令我触目惊心
But what I saw shocked me to my core.
女人对他来说就像纸巾
He uses women like paper towels.
我知道 - 不 你不知道
I know. - No, you don't.
你只知道一半
You don't know the half of it.
我最近所了解的那些事
What I've been a party to, and I mean recently,
能让凯瑟琳黯然失色
goes beyond Kathleen,
能让葆拉黯然失色 那是你想不到的
beyond Paula Jones. It's beyond imagining.
你想说什么? -有那么一个女人
What are you talking about? - There's a woman right now.
她和我的关系很密切
A woman I'm very close to.
她很年轻
She's young.
比他追逐过的所有女人都年轻
Younger than I've ever known him to go.
只比切尔茜大了没几岁
I'm talking just a few years older than Chelsea.
她是谁?
Who is she?
这我不能说 -是他的下属吗?
I can't tell you that. - Does she work for him?
事发时她是白宫的实习生
She was a White House intern when it started.
属于性骚扰吗? - 不 属于婚外恋
This is sexual harassment. - No. It's an affair.
他在折磨她的感情
He's subjecting her to emotional torture.
她爱上他了 这事她永远不会说
She's in love with him. She'll never talk.
这是个很好的八卦新闻 -这不是八卦
That's very good gossip. - No, it's not gossip.
她的遭遇值得你去了解
You should see what this girl is going through.
如果她不说 我就没法写
If she's not gonna talk, there's no story.
你当然可以写
What? Of course there is.
你不知道...
You have no idea how inappropriate...
迈克尔· 伊西科夫
Michael Isikoff?
你为了新闻 真的哪里都会去
You will go anywhere for a story, won't you?
不是的 这是...
Oh. No, uh, this is...
我们是亲戚
We're cousins.
我还以为她就是那位神秘的凯瑟琳呢
Oh. Thought for a moment this was the mysterious Kathleen Willey.
当然不是
Far from.
我叫哈丽雅特
I'm Harriet.
我是《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的安妮·法里斯
Anne Farris. I work at the Washington Post.
我刚才正想走 很高兴见到你 安妮
I actually was just leaving. It was good to see you, Anne.
我们下次再聊
I'll... talk to you soon.
他人很好
He's a wonderful guy.
是个了不起的亲戚
He's a fabulous cousin to me.
听着 作为美国总统
Listen, I don't think it's appropriate...
被琼斯女士牵着鼻子坠入阴沟
...for the president of the United States to get down in gutter,
我认为是很不妥的
where Ms. Jones wants to drag him.
他应该把和解看成是...
I think he would see a settlement as something...
...维护国家利益的手段
...to be done for the good of the nation.
我仿佛在看“挑战者号♥”爆♥炸♥的画面
I feel like I just watched the Challenger explode.
这个比方过分了
That's a bit out-of-bounds.
不是开玩笑 杰尔姆 这就是场灾难
It's not a joke, Jerome. This is a disaster.
她的律师想和解
Her lawyers want a deal.
是真的 - 很好
They just do. - Great.
很好 法律允许他逃脱
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表