剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
会是谎话吗?
in your secretary's office, would she be lying?
我们得有礼貌
We need to be respectful. -Fuck respectful.
去他的礼貌 要击中他的要害
Hit him between the eyes.
可我们还不知道DNA是否匹配
Brett, we don't even know if the DNA is a match.
匹配的
It's a match.
好 -太好了
Oh! -Yeah!
好 -太漂亮了
Yeah! -Ha! Hot damn.
这是他们送来的
Here's what we expect from them.
独检办对你的询问只能持续4小时
Starr's team only has four hours to question you.
所以我们的回答要尽量长一点 消耗时间
We should use long responses to run out the clock.
先生
Sir...
我们必须了解更多的情况才能帮你做准备
we need to know as much as we can to help prepare you for this.
你和莱温斯基的关系到底是怎么样的?
What was the extent of your relationship with Ms. Lewinsky?
这样的
Look.
我和莫妮卡是单独相处过
Monica and I spent some time together.
有些时候是会有一些亲昵的接触
And on a handful of occasions there was some intimate contact.
但我们没有发生性关系
But we did not have sexual relations.
此话怎讲 先生?
What does that mean, sir?
从某些定义上看
By some definitions, the contact...
我和莫妮卡的接触可以被归类为“性关系”
...between me and Monica could be classed as "Sexual relations."
但我在琼斯一案里作证时
But at the Paula Jones deposition,
她的律师
her lawyers...
对于性关系的定义
gave me a detailed description of
曾有过非常详尽的描述
what they considered to be sexual relations.
我看过那段话 仔细一想
I read it, I thought about it,
我和莫妮卡之间的事
and I decided that what happened...
并不在其定义范围内
...between me and Monica didn't count.
按他们的定义来解释...
Under their definition...
我并没说谎
I told the truth.
“按他们的定义”
Under their definition.
聪明
It's clever.
看来我有事要做了
Clearly I've got my work cut out for me.
戴维 我们待会见 再见 先生
Gentlemen. David, I'll see you. Sir.
谢谢 鲍勃
Thanks, Bob.
总统先生
Mr. President...
如果你想对陪审团这样说
...if that is what you are gonna say to the jury,
你怎么应对第♥一♥夫♥人♥?
have you prepared the first lady?
因为只要你一作证 全世界都知道了
Because as soon as you testify, the whole world will find out.
我只是不敢亲口告诉她
I just can't bring myself to tell her.
那会很可怕的
It's gonna be horrible.
现在让她知道会比较好
It's better that she hear it now.
戴维
David...
你和她是多年的老友
you've known her a long time.
这件事 你能否替我出面去宽慰她?
You think you could...soften her up on the idea for me?
你要我去...? -求你了
You want me...? -Please.
我会感激不尽
I'd appreciate it.
肯德尔先生来了
Mr. Kendall is here.
戴维 准备得怎么样了?
David, how's the prep going?
很顺利
Oh... good.
独检办的人到时候会措手不及的
Starr's team doesn't know what they're in for.
比尔的确是全美国最棒的法律精英
Bill is one of this country's great legal minds.
而且完全是自学成才
And completely self-taught.
那时候他只顾着追求我 学习都耽误了
He spent more time proposing to me than studying.
是的
Yes.
我只是来了解一下你对明天的事有何感受
I just wanted to see how you were feeling about tomorrow.
还好吧 我就是觉得他不是非去不可的
Fine. I just wish he didn't have to go through it.
所以你一点也不担心
So you're not worried at all?
我需要担心吗?
Oh, should I be?
要是有些事会出乎你的意料呢?
What if there's more to this thing than you know?
比尔和莫妮卡之间的事
Between Bill and this woman.
他们花了七个月时间才和她达成协议
Well, it took them seven months to reach a deal with her.
和其他女人一样
I'm sure they got her to flip the same way
他们也会让她改口的
they did every other witness.
拿坐牢去威胁一个24岁的姑娘
You dangle a prison sentence in front of a 24-year-old,
她什么都会屈服的
she'll tell you any story you want.
我并没怪她 但她说的话我不会相信
Now, I don't blame her, but I would not believe a word she said.
你很肯定这里没事发生?
And... you're sure nothing's happened?
我很感谢你 戴维
I appreciate you, David.
我很清楚自己丈夫的品行
And I am aware of my husband's reputation.
比尔对于自己做过的事 从没骗过我
Bill has never lied to me about the things he's done.
他什么都告诉我
He tells me everything.
所以我们才会走到今天
That's how we survive.
你通宵没睡吗?
Have you been up all night?
希拉里 我有事要告诉你
Hillary, I need to tell you something.
我和莱温斯基之间的事
This thing with Monica Lewinsky.
这事其实比我说的要严重
It's more serious than I made it out to be.
什么?
What...?
我犯错了
I slipped up.
她挑逗我
She came on to me.
我有几次挡不住了
I let it happen a couple of times.
你说什么?
What are you, what are you saying?
你...
You...
我做错了 我应该告诉你的
I messed up. I should've told you...
我们没性♥交♥ -你说过没事发生
We never had sex. -You said nothing happened.
你说是她盯着你 -很对不起
You said she stalked you. -I'm so sorry.
那你们是在哪里...? -办公室里
So where did you even have...? -In the office.
没人看见过 这事...
No-no one saw. Look, it was...
这事毫无意义 这事... -你骗我
it was meaningless... it was... -You lied to me!
我只是想保护你
I wa-- I was trying to protect you.
我只是想... -你这个骗子
I wa-- I was trying to... -You liar!
你怎么会这样?! -对不起
How could you?! -I'm sorry.
在外面 在众人面前
I went out there and I, I defended you
我一直在替你辩护
in front of everybody the whole time!
你明明知道 还...
You-you knew that so...
不要碰我!
Don't you dare touch me!
你怎么能这样对待我?
How could you do this to me? How could you?
我不想让女儿伤心 -那么...
I didn't want to hurt Chelsea. -So everyone else--
斯塔尔他们其实是对的 我才是个傻瓜
Ken Starr, they're all right, and I'm the fucking fool?!
不是这样的 -你当时信誓旦旦
No, that's not true. -You looked me in the eyes.
你说什么也没发生 全是他们编造的
You told me nothing happened. You said it was all made up.
你对我发过誓! -对不起
You... you fucking promised me! -I'm sorr...
我不能听你说话了 你走 出去
I can't listen to you. You have to go. Just get out.
别... -滚出去!
Don't... -Get out!
你最好在电视报道前告诉切尔茜
And you better tell Chelsea before she finds out on CNN.
早上好
Good morning.
先生 阿富汗的一名间谍说
Sir, an asset in Afghanistan
三天后 “基♥地♥组♥织♥”的首脑们
says senior members of al-Qaeda plan to meet
要在一个名为扎瓦基里的营地里会面
in three days at a camp called Zawhar Kili.
拉♥登♥可能也会去
And Usama bin Laden is likely to be there.
定义一下“可能”的含义
Define "Likely."
负责阿富汗事务的最高将领看过这一情报
If I may, my top general in Afghanistan has seen this intel,
他说很难确定 没啥把握
he says it's iffy. It's a long shot.
中情局反恐中心不这么看
CIA CTC disagrees.
那里是要开会 拉♥登♥会参加
There will be a meeting, bin Laden will attend.
这是个好机会 总统先生
This is our chance, Mr. President.
先生 目前实施打击的时机不太理想
Sir, we know this is a complex time to call in a strike.
人们会指责你企图转移视线...
People might accuse you of attempting to distract...
桑迪 你别给我提政♥治♥建议
Sandy, don't give me political advice.
你们如果都建议打击
You all recommend I strike,
我就打击
I strike.
我建议
I say we put...
把扎瓦基里列为导弹攻击目标
...Zawhar Kili on the list and let American missiles do the work.
除非你不想轰它 总统先生
Unless you want to hold off, Mr. President.
总统先生?
Mr. President?
列入目标吧
Let's get him.
总统先生 斯塔尔他们来了
Mr. President, Starr and his team are here.
斯塔尔法官 大陪审团已就位
Judge Starr, this grand jury is in session.
谢谢 那我们就进行宣誓吧
Thank you. Can we please proceed with the oath?
克♥林♥顿♥总统 请你举起右手
President Clinton, can you please raise your right hand?
总统先生 你能否向上帝发誓...
Mr. President, do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth...
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表