剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
你猜他举家搬往哪里? -不会吧?
guess where he moved his family. - No.
我在波特兰一直很开心 很喜欢我的学校
I'd been really happy there. I loved my college,
还会去交交男朋友
and I was even dating a little,
这时 安迪冒了出来
and then there was Andy,
他又占据了我的世界
just back at the center of my universe.
我仿佛一刻也离不开他
I mean, it was like without him I was nothing.
怎么说呢?
What can I say?
在遇到比尔之前 这是我最重要的一段恋情
It was my most significant relationship.Till Bill.
他们好像都能让我觉得...
I guess maybe they put something in my head,
...我只配做第三者
like this is all I deserve.
唉
Ugh.
我以前做过有氧运动
I used to do aerobics till I dropped.
后来我发现了“腿媚施”
Then I found ThighMaster.
每次使用“腿媚施”的时候
Every single time you squeeze ThighMaster,
都会起到强健肌肉的效果
you strengthen and tone right where you need it,
用起来很方便
so it's easy to squeeze,
美臀美♥腿♥不再是梦
squeeze your way to shapely hips and thighs.
还以为自己再也不能穿牛仔裤了
I thought I'd never fit into these jeans again.
谢谢“腿媚施” 这东西我推荐
Thank you, ThighMaster. I recommend it and use it.
我做不下去了
I can't keep doing this.
我承受不了 我不干了
It's too much for me. I'm done.
你真的看到确凿证据了?
Are you sure you have enough evidence?
她穿着“盖璞”蓝裙子去参加广播演讲会
She has a blue dress from the Gap. She wore it to a radio address.
裙子上有他的精♥液♥
Lucy, it's got his semen on it.
她把它当成纪念品保留着
She's saving it like a souvenir
那我可以瞑目了 该知道的都知道了
I can die now. I finally heard everything. I'm finished.
必须要采取措施了
Something needs to happen.
那你写书啊 -我等不及了
Well, do the book. - I can't wait for the book.
这事必须得结束
This has to end.
要让公众知道
It needs to come out.
伊西科夫要是不干 我找《第六页》的理查德
If Isikoff still won't bite, I'll call Richard at Page Six.
他肯定求之不得 立马发表 -不行
He'd die to put this in print. - No. No.
我去找小报 她会受不了的
She can't see me going to a tabloid.
这个问题我们以前谈过 -现在情况变了
Dear, we've talked about this. - Well, things have changed.
一定要让她觉得这是我的无奈之举
She has to think I was compelled. She has to know I had no choice.
我懂 我懂
Okay, I get it. I get it.
葆拉·琼斯
Paula Jones.
她能不能帮我?
Could she help me?
帮你什么?
Help you with what?
帮你找个近亲对象吗?
Dating within your own bloodline?
她的律师正在找克♥林♥顿♥的品格证人
Her lawyers are calling character witnesses on Clinton.
如果他们找我去作证 这事就昭然若揭了
If they make me testify, this whole thing becomes public.
好主意 让我来联♥系♥
I love it. I'll make a few phone calls.
这事不能让莫妮卡知道
Monica can never find out.
明白
Okay, dear.
露茜安·哥德堡 没想到是你
Lucianne Goldberg, as I live and breathe.
你有何指教?
To what do I owe this honor?
你听了别激动...
Are you sitting down?
有个非常震撼的消息
You're not going to believe what I just heard.
白宫里有个实习生
There's an intern in the Casa Blanca
经常在西厢密室里给那个色狼实施口♥交♥
who indulges a certain lothario with oral sex in the pantry.
并且 有人愿意为此出庭作证
There's a real witness who will testify to it.
你在开玩笑 - 千真万确
You're kidding. - I kid you not.
她叫什么?
What's her name?
证人叫琳达·特里普 -不
Linda Tripp's the name of the witness. - No, no.
实习生叫什么?
What's the intern's name?
莱温斯基
Lewisky.
莫妮卡·莱温斯基
Monica Lewisky.
能联♥系♥上琼斯的律师吗? -能
You have the number to the Jones lawyers? - Yeah.
培根先生
Mr. Bacon?
莱温斯基小姐
Ms. Lewisky.
我是来告诉你
I'm here to inform you that,
6月1日起
as of January 1st, I will...
我就不再为国防部工作了
...no longer be available to work for the Department of Defense.
你终于要走了
So the day has come.
我要搬去纽约了
I'm moving to New York City.
你走了我们会难过的 莫妮卡
Well, we'll be sad to lose you, Monica.
你在纽约打算做什么?
What are you going to be doing in the Big Apple?
我要重新开始生活
Um, I'm going to move on with my life.
琳达·特里普女士吗? -对
Are you Ms. Linda Tripp? - Uh-huh.
在琼斯诉克♥林♥顿♥一案里
This subpoena requires you to testify as a witness...
你将出庭出证
...in Jones v. Clinton.
总统先生 琼斯的律师把证人名单传过来了
Mr. President, the Jones team faxed over the witness list.
你要看一下吗?
You have a moment to go over it?
好
Sure.
大部分名字我们都已料到: 威利 弗劳尔斯
Most of the names are what we anticipated, Willey, Flowers.
只有一个人我们不太熟: 莫妮卡·莱温斯基
The only one that didn't sound familiar was Monica Lewisky.
我查了一下 她曾是白宫实习生
I looked into it. She was a White House intern.
这名字你熟吗?
Does that name sound familiar?
要是她们有可能带来麻烦
Because even if there's a small chance that she or...
哪怕只有一丝的可能性...
...any of these women might pose a problem,
...你都可以跟我讲
you can tell me.
现在还可以解决
We can still settle this.
还能让一切消失
We can make it all go away.
鲍勃
Bob,
你是不是觉得我是个疯子?
do you think I'm fucking crazy?
打搅了 先生
Mr. President.
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表